• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

Just change session to lower level and after you get card go back to your previous session. Servers are fast now so it shouldn't be any slowdowns and issues.

do you join other friends games or do you need to start a new game?

edited: starting a new game, got me a card.
I lost all my levels and stats?! That's funny... in a sad way

I have some problems with bundles:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 20 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Santerestil, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

X-Blades -- MB-1FF62672215CCB41 - Taken by texhnolyze. 7 entrants total.
Velvet Assassin -- MB-2950F4584EB9C24B
Brutal Legend -- MB-9DF5BEE410B77639 - Taken by Nyteshade517. 11 entrants total.
Guns'n'Zombies -- MB-270092A2172969E8 - Taken by Pakkidis. 4 entrants total.
The Path -- MB-DB5919ED1BC33690 - Taken by rainking187. 4 entrants total.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl -- MB-05A82B6FEC1FE8F5 - Taken by EdmondD. 11 entrants total.
Tower Wars -- MB-7AA098D32D55F87E - Taken by tioslash. 4 entrants total.
Runespell: Overture -- MB-25774E845B5F7C9C - Taken by StrangeTaco. 1 entrants total.
Broken Sword: Director's Cut -- MB-F5B02CCEF8FF1ED2
Painkiller Overdose -- MB-36A413DF13635303 - Taken by Chreznor. 1 entrants total.
Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space -- MB-0527599FFC9A79FC
Knights & Merchants -- MB-5F5EA2D789C1E7FD
Painkiller: Black Edition -- MB-D805CE88D7BFFAB0 - Taken by salazar547. 3 entrants total.
Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project -- MB-20C57BB23D107EA5 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 1 entrants total.
Cargo Commander -- MB-FADC86D1B0F01E46 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise -- MB-BE070FEDDA455E4E - Taken by Loptous. 1 entrants total.
Hard Reset Extended Edition -- MB-6785AC06831BD356 - Taken by FoneBone. 1 entrants total.
A Bird Story -- MB-45473F1D94639EA9 - Taken by Ben652. 13 entrants total.
Zeno Clash 2 -- MB-9437DF11D44841B9 - Taken by EmmanuelMunoz. 1 entrants total.
Hoard Complete Pack -- MB-0C2A5D66A5B96301 - Taken by fuzzy123. 1 entrants total.

t1434277405z1.png

MaxiLive

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (MaxiLive, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel -- MB-D8D80F08512A14E8 - Taken by Ascheroth. 1 entrants total.

t1434192445z1.png

Enjoy :D

do you join other friends games or do you need to start a new game?

edited: starting a new game, got me a card.
I lost all my levels and stats?! That's funny... in a sad way

Oh dude, high fives all around cause doing that got me my third card that I've been trying for hours for.

Tektonic

So how can I be on level 128, and have 0 gold and 1000 hp. As soon as I respawn I'm dead. I'm a real contributor

p.s. elite dangerous on sale yet? ;)

BasilZero

Oh wow, Bloodrayne 1 and 2 are both 80% normal sale O__O

I'll wait to see if....(no chance) that they will be flash/daily - if not I'll get them on last day.

Dayum sons!

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead

I'll wait to see if....(no chance) that they will be flash/daily - if not I'll get them on last day.

Dayum sons!
No harm waiting is what I say for Dark Souls 2.

MaxiLive

Has anyone had any cards drops from the Monster game since the reset? I only had one of the 1st day and nothing so far yet despite having it running for a good 6-8 hours

Lain

I was going through my list of installed games to delete stuff and get some space back and I came upon Super Trench Attack!, which is installed, shows up as already in my library on the store page, but with a purchase button in the library instead of play. Why would that be?

madjoki

I was going through my list of installed games to delete stuff and get some space back and I came upon Super Trench Attack!, which is installed, shows up as already in my library on the store page, but with a purchase button in the library instead of play. Why would that be?

They gave it free, but then decided to remove from everyone who got it.

Matty8787

What are chances of Rocksmith 2014 dropping anymore, is it a game that usually goes up for sale?

Asked in the other thread but wasn't sure it was the correct thread.

Anteater

Has anyone had any cards drops from the Monster game since the reset? I only had one of the 1st day and nothing so far yet despite having it running for a good 6-8 hours

nothing the entire day (tried joining other games), but got 2 just the last 2 hours one from switching to another game and another one an hour later

Dwalls

Neo Member
I apparently owned this key and never gave it away, so in the spirit of summer givings. I hope someone needs to play an old rpg.
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Risen -- MB-EA50EFEC3EE9B78D - Taken by Mass_Pincup

The_Monk

Morning everyone! Happy weekend to all.

Have you been able to play something in the middle of the sale? That clicking game does not count. I saw some GAFfers picking up Child of Light, can't wait to read impressions on this one as it was a game I really liked it (I also have the art book and a key chain from the physical edition).

Joining different friend rooms works once a day.

Got one for joining and one for starting the one I was in.

The 3rd one is still as elusive as ever.

Dayum sons!

Damn, Bloodrayne 1 looks like shit lol, the second looks slightly better.
The 2D game might be worth it at that price though, I remember playing the demo on PS3 and thinking it was pretty fun.

Shadownet

Banned
BTW, how often does Lego games goes on Sale? Been wanting to get Lego Indy 1&2, and Pirates but I can wait till Winter if they'll get this low again

derExperte

ModBot said:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (derExperte, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PGP3OVL.png
Broken Age (GOG) -- MB-87B7E9C99C751F7A - Taken by crimsonheadGCN. 5 entrants total.

t1434206666z1.png

xxxx

Doing the same for Dark Souls 2 :p

Eh, I think it'll be fine for me. I've played games that looked worse lol.

I'm not just talking about visuals, there doesn't seem to be any sense of impact from your blows and the animation is terrible. The game seems to completely fail at what makes a hack'n slash fun to begin with.

BTW, how often does Lego games goes on Sale? Been wanting to get Lego Indy 1&2, and Pirates but I can wait till Winter if they'll get this low again

Lego Indy is by Disney and they're new on Steam. Can't really say how often they'll go on sale. But I do think it's a safe bet that they'll be discounted again by Winter.

BasilZero

Its on daily deal now.

I've seen LEGO franchise go on sale few weeks ago.

The only ones that never go on sale nowadays are the Star Wars and others which are tied to Disney now.

Edit: my bad - it seems like LEGO Star Wars Complete is on sale for daily as well for 66%. Odd that it didnt show that for me earlier....odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom