• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annubis

Congratulation NingenJanai! You won Fortune Summoners!
weirdly enough only a handful of people entered. y'all hate waifu games now eh?

I played the demo and the controls made me rage as if I was playing LoL with a team straight out of a clown college.

Never again...

Thinking about changing games for the next day of the monster game. Hmm, to join the team that has lots of my GAF friends...or join Vuze's team which has more than double their level...

Lain

Not hate, just a lack of interest in general. Though I did just buy Huniepop today, the dialogues are...interesting.

You did good. Dialogue has its up and downs, but it's overall fun although a bit inconclusive. Hopefully you'll be able to appreciate the greatness of Jessie.

zkylon

zkylewd
In what universe is Fortune Summoners a waifu game

in shadownet's sad little universe

also if u want more ppl in your giveaway maybe make it like at a better time and maybe not through weird googledocs forms?

You did good. Dialogue has its up and downs, but it's overall fun although a bit inconclusive. Hopefully you'll be able to appreciate the greatness of Jessie.

stop tempting me

i want to keep my dignity

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of derExperte, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (derExperte, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PGP3OVL.png
Broken Age (GOG) -- MB-87B7E9C99C751F7A - Taken by crimsonheadGCN. 5 entrants total.

t1434206666z1.png

Jawmuncher

Still wish witches 3 had did a tad more with the romance stuff. The quests weren't bad. But it would have been cool if you could have just talked to them as well like in Mass Effect. In between missions.

I really wonder what japanese devs learned in the last few years.

This texture looks even worse than some PS2 games...

It's a Tales game. They've always been made on a relatively low budget. I don't think it has to do with skill.
I'd rather get games that have a few problems like this than none at all. I doubt people play Tales games primarily for the visuals

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Just finished Life is strange episode 3, what a ride this game has been.

I hope dontnod keeps making these episodic story driven games even after life is strange is done.

Milamber

It's a Tales game. They've always been made on a relatively low budget.
I'd rather get games that have a few problems like this than none at all. I doubt people play Tales games primarily for the visuals

Tales games are primarily about your waifus and your relationships with them and how you can date them in every town you visit to improve relations with them to get better synergy.

It's a Tales game. They've always been made on a relatively low budget.

Sure. But I mean if I look at what western indie devs can do on an even tighter budget, it really seems japanese devs just cant do it or just dont want to do it.

To be fair they are limited by the Blu-Ray size after adding all that uncompressed video and audio.

Sure, but now they have a PC version and could actually use higher res textures (if they even have them).

Milamber

Sure. But I mean if I look at what western indie devs can do on an even tighter budget, it really seems japanese devs just cant do it or just dont want to do it.

It's a corporate culture over there. Only way you'll find those types of games are in the yearly Comiket's Doujin game selections.

Sure, but now they have a PC version and could actually use higher res textures (if they even have them).

When has there ever been a time BAMCO ever did that to PC ports?

Still wish witches 3 had did a tad more with the romance stuff. The quests weren't bad. But it would have been cool if you could have just talked to them as well like in Mass Effect. In between missions.
Well, their relationships were already established, and there were waaay more important things.

Shadownet

Banned
Triss won by default. Cause redhead.

It's just my joke. I categorize every anime games as waifu game.

BTW I need a volunteer. I'm at work so I'll most likely miss out on any price glitches. So whoever is going to be on here most of the day.

PM me here on GAF if you notice any price glitches with the link. Thank you very much!

ViviOggi

Tales games are primarily about your waifus and your relationships with them and how you can date them in every town you visit to improve relations with them to get better synergy.
That didn't happen in Symphonia, is this actually the case with the more recent entries or just a Milamber fantasy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom