• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
there's something to be said about gods will be watching even tho it's not traditionally "good"

little inferno is probably the best game out of the dailies

Videospel

The NeoGAF group in the mini game is full ;_;
But if anyone is in my group now, please don't use nukes and other damage items on bosses. Just throw lots of gold rains to maximize the profit.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Jurassic World was so much better than Avengers 2 and the whole Marvel line-up to be honest. The final act is better than any setpiece in any Marvel film to date.

Marvel is trash. Dinosaurs have returned to free us of their reign of box office terror.

I swear Jawmuncher didn't pay me to write this.
Dinos > superheros

Toki767

Hmm...Cth won my birthday giveaway...

And he has 100% Orange Juice as his #1 game on his wishlist. I don't know if I should just gift him that lol

The NeoGAF group in the mini game is full ;_;
But if anyone is in my group now, please don't use nukes and other damage items on bosses. Just throw lots of gold rains to maximize the profit.

The problem that I have is that most levels don't even last two seconds. People are using Cripple Spawner to take them out before they even have a chance to spawn enemies.

Anteater

Have you no concept of flair and artistry?

tumblr_lvqvsep7h31qlbt5j5a.gif

Jawmuncher

PS3 version of Tales of Zestria is 39.99

No price yet on the PS4 or PC versions. Wouldn't mind the cheaper price for what is hopefully the best version though. Guessing it'll be 50 on PC and PS4. 60 on ps4 if they think they can get away with it.

Toki767

PS3 version of Tales of Zestria is 39.99

No price yet on the PS4 or PC versions. Wouldn't mind the cheaper price for what is hopefully the best version though. Guessing it'll be 50 on PC and PS4. 60 on ps4 if they think they can get away with it.

It will absolutely be $60 on PC/PS4.

Tales games go on sale ridiculously fast though.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Hmm...Cth won my birthday giveaway...

And he has 100% Orange Juice as his #1 game on his wishlist. I don't know if I should just gift him that lol

Ill gift him 100% orange juice and you can gift me my #1

im like sherlock holmes solving problems here

Salsa

do people play lethal league online much

I want it, but my bud doesnt really come over anymore for local

also anyone up for a 2pack or 4pack

Nabs

do people play lethal league online much

I want it, but my bud doesnt really come over anymore for local

also anyone up for a 2pack or 4pack

I haven't been playing it much lately, but when I did (the first 4-5 months) it was real easy to find a match. I can't say if it'll be as easy where you're from, but the ggpo should help. Get gaffers to jump into a 4 pack and play with them.

I'm sure the front page deal with be a nice boost to multiplayer.

Sch1sm

Goddamn Dying Light, hurry up and be a daily!

Hmm... is 7 Days to Die any good?

Don't do 7 Days To Die. I bought it on a friends recommendation last summer sale. I still regret that $18 after the hours spent in it. Between
fairly
shitty animations, a crafting system that's absolutely terrible, and the community being such a mess, I can't recommend it. Spend it on a better game. Put the money toward Dying Light if it doesn't get discounted more.

KingKong

The saddest thing about all these early access games being on sale is going to their page and seeing that they haven't had meaningful updates in months. Early access sure is great

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Personal opinion: These three days have been excellent sales days, while I'm not fond of the meta-game and think it's worse than the gem raffle/teams event from the last two big sales, I think the actual games on sale and the sale discounts themselves is one of the best in years so far. Lots of new entries of fantastic games on sale, many games cheaper than they've ever been, mixture of new and old.

Now if only I had money.

Posted this in the sale thread but thought about it and thought I'd post it here as SteamGAF is the seasoned sale veterans, maybe I'm just crazy but this sale feels a lot more appealing to me than the last several year sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom