• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

titch

Anyone looking to split some four packs

Bro-Force

1. titch

Lethal League

1. titch

Starbound

1. titch

Shadownet

Banned
My birthday is not for a short while. But I can't wait till then to give back something to you guys so here it is.

I'm doing 23 giveaways. There are only 5 rules.
1. Please only enter for games you don't have.
2. Once you win something, you are no longer eligible to win any other giveaways. So think about and make sure that it is the game you want. Maybe the next one might be better.
3. I reserve the right to take off any name that was entered if I find out you're a lurker or whatever.
4. Each giveaway will most likely be either 24 hours or until people stop entering. Whatever happen first. I will give a warning post before I close up the giveaway.
5. Don't wish me Happy Birthday yet. If you do, I will send ninjas and spiders after you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please quote to reveal the link, input your name and good luck!

Giveaway #5: Valkyria Chronicles
header.jpg
I'm going to go see Jurassic Park in Real IMAX with some friends. I'll be back later. First time going to real IMAX. Excited.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Im surprised Im not feeling so bad that Im broke for the summer sale. I mean there are games I want from the sales but Im keeping myself busy and playing stuff that I have. No biggie and might take this as a way to cut budget whenever I have a work and can afford games to simply go low on purchases.

Eila

In the age of video games, there are 1 million fucking souls playing that dumb clicker game, what went wrong???

Most people are idling. I believe there's a website that lists every room and says how many people are actually playing the game, and in the best rooms it's maybe 10%.
Welp, nevermind. It seems a lot of people are playing this time of the day. When I looked at this website it was pretty late so I guess people were sleeping. Here's the link:
https://lab.xpaw.me/towerattack.php

Chariot

Well if you can completely play it in Japanese or have a modified script that reflects the Japanese script I'd suggest that normally. :p
I find the flip flaps going on long after the dialogue stops a bit annoying though which is why I use English in VC.
It isn't that bad, except for one or two scenes. And after Life is Strange it's not even bad anymore.

FLD

Don't know what people were expected. This being retail surprised me. I really was thinking it would be nothing more than a remaster of their games.

I don't know what I expected but it wasn't this. What I wanted, though, was Rising 2. And nothing could possibly not be disappointing by comparison.

Jawmuncher

I don't know what I expected but it wasn't this. What I wanted, though, was Rising 2. And nothing could possibly not be disappointing by comparison.

*sensiblechuckle.gif*

You had your hopes too high. Why people didn't seem to grasp that IGN first footage and playing was a warning sign is beyond me. That fact alone to me made me realize it would smaller fare.

FLD

*sensiblechuckle.gif*

You had your hopes too high. Why people didn't seem to grasp that IGN first footage and playing was a warning sign is beyond me. That fact alone to me made me realize it would smaller fare.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I was pretty skeptical that it would actually be Rising 2. :p

But yeah, I didn't really expect another Korra-level game, either.

Haunted

Is the Transformer game made by the Legend of Korra team? Because Platinum does seem to have a couple distinct teams at work... with the team handling the licensed games kinda getting the short stick.

Is the Transformer game made by the Legend of Korra team? Because Platinum does seem to have a couple distinct teams at work... with the team handling the licensed games kinda getting the short stick.

I'm hoping Kamiya has more involvement in it than he had towards the LoK game. If he does then i'll buy it, though I have no interest in Transformers.

Tizoc

Will double dip on Steam and PS4 versions.

Shame that some people aren't too happy about it.
For one thing it ain't as dull looking as Rise of Dark Spark.

So that's the new Platinum game that was being teased? That's pretty disappointing...

Come on mang, how can you find Transformers disappointing?

Oh, don't get me wrong. I was pretty skeptical that it would actually be Rising 2. :p

But yeah, I didn't really expect another Korra-level game, either.

How do you know it's a Korra-level game? Did you read the description in the Best Buy link?

Man who gives a fuck you get to play as Optimus Prime and Grimlock in a game by Platinum
Why you gotta have no Spark? Why you no got the Touch mang :/

zkylon

zkylewd
Isn't this what all multiplayer games amount to? O_0
i wouldn't know

i don't play multiplayer games

:>

I don't like transformers.
don't bully me pls

wtff

That's because you didn't own one of these as a kid

my mom bought me one of those when i was like 10