• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

12 hour deals
  • Typing of the Dead 66% off
  • Ironcast 50% off
  • Magic 2015 66% off
  • Alan Wake 80% off
  • To The Moon 85% off
  • Sanctum 3 80% off
  • Mafia II 80% off
  • Disco Dodgeball 66% off
  • TransOcean 60% off
  • Burnout Paradise 78% off
  • Dominions 4 75% off
  • DiRT Franchise 25-70% off
  • Antichamber 90% off
  • Mini Metro 25% off
  • Substance Painter & Designer 40% off

Finally something on my wishlist, it's the productivity stuff that costs 80€ each orz

Alan Wake is here.

dancingmad1iukq.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wasn't magic 2015 the one with shady F2P like micro transactions? Or did they patch those out?

tmarg

Magic 2015 any good?

Generally speaking, duels of the plainswalkers isn't a good way to play magic. If you want something less expensive than real magic, there are a ton of other digital ccgs out there these days that would be a better use of your time.

It's okay. It's okay. I've recovered.

Pull down the flash deals so it shows the previous set, and tell me what you see.

A Dragon Age II logo. Doesn't lead anywhere, though.

This day, man...

Uzzy

It's okay. It's okay. I've recovered.

Pull down the flash deals so it shows the previous set, and tell me what you see.

A Dragon Age II logo. Doesn't lead anywhere, though.

This day, man...

Upon seeing that logo on Steam, I instantly restarted my PC to purge it of that filth. The nightmares are going to start again now. Wonderful.

This E3 will be one for the ages. Yesterday had the bonkers Nintendo Championships and the full Fallout 4 reveal, today had hilarious Ubisoft moments and Sony dropping nuclear bombs from orbit. I don't think it can get any better than this.

I am seriously considering dropping $250 for the Shenmue III collector's edition. That's how insane this is.

Copons

Holy fuckgin shit i've just woke up and i'm crying like a lamb.

What a time to be alive and let's hope to stay the same until (tentatively) december 2017.

Uzzy

I see these megatons and feel nothing.

Seeing Delta Red's finest, Cammy, return to SFV to cannon strike some fools, on the other hand, made me happy. Birdie's back too.

Anteater

I wonder what kind of shenmue we're looking at here, with stretch goals being skill tree and mini games I wonder what the core game composed of, at 2million dollars. Like are there all those npcs still? I'd thought stuff like VA would be the stretch goals.

kLdxVkL.png

Don't preorder games and never pay more than 20 bucks for a game!!!!

I wonder what kind of shenmue we're looking at here, with stretch goals being skill tree and mini games I wonder what the core game composed of, at 2million dollars. Like are there all those npcs still? I'd thought stuff like VA would be the stretch goals.

The game has millions of dollars of Sony (and other investors) money in it

Copons

kLdxVkL.png

Don't preorder games and never pay more than 20 bucks for a game!!!!

Copons liked this.

Also I'm thinking to up my back to 60 sponduli as soon as they fix the 60 tier with "include a digital copy" and possibly "will be sent from inside EU to avoid Copons paying import duty".

Tizoc

I'm sorry guys but
I am more bummed at the lack of a Shenmue 1+2 HD announcement when i SHOUld be happy for my fellow gamers that they are finally getting SHenmue 3 =(
If we got HD collection announcement, I'd be through the roof and more hype for Shenmue 3 :/

I'm sorry guys but
I am more bummed at the lack of a Shenmue 1+2 HD announcement when i SHOUld be happy for my fellow gamers that they are finally getting SHenmue 3 =(
If we got HD collection announcement, I'd be through the roof and more hype for Shenmue 3 :/

I'd bet it's happening eventually, specially when shenmue 3 kickstarter gets like 10 million dollars.

Shadownet

Banned
I'm sorry guys but

It's alright i know how you feel. Is it possible to get Shenmue 1&2 on PC even if it's not HD?

DriftedPlanet

Unconfirmed Member
Roommate didn't know what E3 was. Showed him FF7 remake trailer. He freaked out and wants to watch the Nintendo and Squeenix conferences asap.

MS had a good show, Sony had a masterful first hour. I'm really glad to hear that Shenmue 3 is coming to pc, and I'm really psyched for Squeenix.

Salsa

give me a tier that brings 1 + 2 to Steam and maybe i'll get it

I dont remember shit about a game I played on a rented dreamcast years ago

In the past two days, I saw
a raptor use a T-Rex as a surfboard before jumping onto an enemy
in Jurassic World, watched the resurgence of the Nintendo World Championships and laid eyes live on megaton after megaton, before capping the day off with a DA2-on-Steam fakeout.

What a time to be alive.

Salsa

In the past two days, I saw
a raptor use a T-Rex as a surfboard before jumping onto an enemy
in Jurassic World, watched the resurgence of the Nintendo World Championships and laid eyes live on megaton after megaton, before capping the day off with a DA2-on-Steam fakeout.

What a time to be alive.

not like I care much about Jurassic World but maybe put what it is before the spoiler

Tizoc

I'd bet it's happening eventually, specially when shenmue 3 kickstarter gets like 10 million dollars.
I already said that they should add that as a stretch goal even if it costs more than S3.

It's alright i know how you feel. Is it possible to get Shenmue 1&2 on PC even if it's not HD?

HD or remaster! I think I'll write about that in the kickstarter page.
Just make it one of the stretch goals, even if it is unattainable.

Miguel81

I'm sorry guys but

Still ecstatic about Shenmue 3, but I'd like to have 1&2 remastered/re-released as well. Those games haven't seen a release since part 2 on Xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom