• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

oh yeah dudes

higurashi ch 3 comes out on 6/24

mMmuRhg.jpg

and BGE sucks

Lomax

Is it better to hold onto my trading cards until the summer sale begins? Do they spike up in value due to more people wanting them? I haven't participated in any summer/winter sales where I had cards to sell before.

They only spike up if there's a significant event that uses them (which hasn't happened in a while). Otherwise they do nothing but drop as people get massive amounts of free ones, often from the moment the sale starts. Personally I'd recommend selling as the likelihood they will go up is pretty slim.

Tizoc

Yo so like
EA
Gonna reveal some non-Steam games
and waste like 20 minutes with some car sponsor on stage promoting their new car that non of the nerds BUYING the racing game this car will be featured will ever be able to afford.

oh yeah dudes

higurashi ch 3 comes out on 6/24

mMmuRhg.jpg

and BGE sucks

What's BGE?

Tenrius

It's weird to me that so few great players come from Russia. Football is basically the only popular sport there, isnt it?

Not really. Hockey, biathlon, figure skating and tennis are probably just as popular. Volleyball is also pretty big as a pastime. Swimming has a pretty big following, too. I understand that the Russian teams do pretty well in most of those sports, especially the first three. As for the lack of great players, I'd say it's due to the lack of proper infrastructure and funding in most places. Basically much less chances for someone with potential to develop their skills early on and be noticed by the big guys.

Tizoc

hmm i'm not sure

i played the steam ver and I applied some 16:9 patch and during the stealth sections the camera was really bad

Hmm I wonder if I ever installed such a patch. Whenever I run the game it runs a launcher from which I can choose 16:9. However I don't recall ever having those camera issues @_@

Anteater

Finally someone that knows the truth.

I know right!
ZPQpbcD.jpg

I have one, but I never really use it unless a game doesn't support native xinput and has at least a decent profile to start off with.

I actually really like it but shit takes forever to customize, damn

Hmm I wonder if I ever installed such a patch. Whenever I run the game it runs a launcher from which I can choose 16:9. However I don't recall ever having those camera issues @_@

the patch doesn't even run at 16:9 D: it just runs at a little better with black bars from what I can tell

Speevy

Banned
When something like this happens, you know how things are gonna work out.

It's always better with no witnesses.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Speevy:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Speevy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

House of the Dying Sun -- MB-0656BECCB00C07C9 - Taken by zkylon. 46 entrants total.
header.jpg

t1465699578z1.png

Lomax

Injustice 2 having no PC version is such bullshit

Getting a late complete port would be far better than what went on with MKX.

Indeed. That doesn't mean I'm gonna shut up about it.

I mean, you're welcome to want whatever you want, but I'd argue there's absolutely no benefit to getting a same day release, especially given the history of the company. Now if we get no release at all that's different, but at this point a late complete release is superior in every possible way.

Adnor

Banned
You guys must be some masochist for wanting another Netherrealms PC game after that shit show MKX.

Ideally every multiplatform game should have a PC version for archiving reasons. But fuck NRS and anything touched by Ed Boon. I will not buy anything from them even if they decide to start doing a decent job in the future.

Dr.Acula

Banned
l54vvHz.jpg

There's at least another.

Russia's had a crazy hockey drought in the Olympics, it doesn't make sense. I hear Putin was really mad by the team's showing in Sochi. They've only gotten a bronze and a silver since the USSR broke up and haven't medaled in the last three Olympics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom