• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions for the living:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kagemusha, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

bad ratas -- MB-63FA9FC69902E27C
groupees gave me the sickness

D3RANG3D

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (D3RANG3D, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Quest for Infamy -- MB-22B3F9DC0A8B541F - Taken by Kuroyume

:3

Played a bit of FF9, I'm really impressed with the updated models, they look great. Its running really good as well, wish it had borderless window tho instead of just window or full screen. Are there still no mods to up-res the background?

Ozium

magnolia blossom chicken wtf?

Popeye%E2%80%99s-debuts-new-Magnolia-Blossom-Chicken-678x381.jpg

well I guess I'll try that

popeye's chicken is fucking awesome

Kuroyume

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Towerfall Ascension -- MB-B47A6EDC6CCC83E1 - Taken by Eila. 1 entrants total.
NOT A HERO -- MB-67AF136FB0FE5500 - Taken by Sarcasm. 1 entrants total.

t1465697054z1.png

tumblr_nuqsmeKNIQ1qzd6kwo6_400.gif

Just picked up Project Zomboid.

What should I expect?

You will die all alone, steeped in terror, in the dark of night. You will have seen this coming as you scrounged for that extra granola bar to keep yourself alive, inadvertently antagonising some nearby zombies, then dashing madly through the suburbs, gathering evermore attention, until you finally barricaded yourself in a room and prayed it would all go away. (And, as mentioned, it didn't.)

PZ is the best zombie apocalypse simulator on the market.

Speevy

Banned
Less than an hour for that space game on the front page.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

House of the Dying Sun -- MB-0656BECCB00C07C9 - Taken by zkylon. 46 entrants total.
header.jpg

t1465699578z1.png
[/QUOTE]

Tenrius

See that? Looks like a swirling mess of garbage, doesn't it? Well... that's what it is.

I don't know why trash seems to collect right there, of all the spots on the lake. It's always been that way. Everyone navigates around it, like it was an island or something.

I think I see some desks and chairs, swirling around the edge there...

Yeah, those all-in-one desks, like they have in schools, if I remember right. It's been a few years since I saw the inside of one!

Those must have washed down from somewhere. I've never known there to be a school on the lake...

Oh, there was "Gemini School of Beauty." It was run by sisters, Cassie and Paula, indistinguishable except for their hair. But I wouldn't think they'd have used desks like that.

We used to stop there most every night to let someone off for a cheap haircut - student stylists, you know - they spared many a sailor the pain of a botched do-it-yourself do!
But I guess they got in deep to the power company; those blow dryers and curling irons burn a lot of coal. It's a shame they had to close down. The haircuts are gone, but the hair keeps growing.

Yeah, this cluttered place makes a decent local museum. It's as good a history as I could ever tell...

That's nice. Hopefully not much longer now.

I think I'ma just drop Mad Max and play Wasteland 2 instead, I'm enjoying this game a lot more, which is funny cause I thought it would be the other way around.
I'm playing it on ez, I have no shame.

popeye's chicken is fucking awesome

it is, i actually had some last night.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It's utterly ridiculous that Just Cause 3 is still having server issues half a year after release.

Edit: And the "Go to Offline Mode" button is still broken. Good lord. The game is literally unplayable.

Late edit edit: The commands I had in the launch options, for mod support, are no longer valid, apparently.

MUnited83

For you.
Having a great time with Dead by Daylight. It has me constantly hovering the cart button. Its just a shame that this will probably die quickly :/

Teggy

magnolia blossom chicken wtf?

Popeye%E2%80%99s-debuts-new-Magnolia-Blossom-Chicken-678x381.jpg

well I guess I'll try that

Oh hey, I had this tonight. It was pretty good. The sauce was quite tasty.

Took me about a week to get back to DOOM but I beat the final boss tonight. Very fun game, although I honestly wouldn't have minded if it was a couple of missions shorter. I think I will try out some of the crazier snap maps.

dex3108

For those who don't believe in Beyond Good & Evil 2. What do you think why Ancel is still at Ubisoft now that he has his own studio and Wild? Because BG&E2 is real and they are working on it at Ubisoft Montpellier. Their last bigger game was Rayman Legends in 2013 and smaller game Valiant Hearts in 2014.

MUnited83

For you.
I'm actually thinking of getting the game but the reports of regular crashing and laggy gameplay has me apprehensive.

Haven't had too many issues with lag. The crashes might be because the game seems to put the GPU under heavy load. Makes my 970 run hot like crazy, even if the game is silky smooth.

Adnor

Banned
For those who don't believe in Beyond Good & Evil 2. What do you think why Ancel is still at Ubisoft now that he has his own studio and Wild? Because BG&E2 is real and they are working on it at Ubisoft Montpellier. Their last bigger game was Rayman Legends in 2013 and smaller game Valiant Hearts in 2014.

I they ever announce Beyond Good & Evil 2 I think I'll have to get the first one to see why everyone loves it so much.

Edit: Welp, Ubisoft doesn't sell the game in Chile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom