• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Man, E3 really snuck up on me. Forgot it was starting today

Bright side for that is maybe missed some leaks for more potential surprises, and don't have to wait with bated breath if interested in watching the conferences/any of the games that may be shown.

According to SteamSpy, Sakura Dungeon has more than twice as many owners as Stranger of Sword City. Sakura Dungeon.

Yes, there's a significant price difference, but this is totally unacceptable. Make Steam great again, buy Stranger of Sword City.

Disgusting :")

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

K7GXagI.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-279318667F848792 - Taken by trailmix16. 6 entrants total.

t1465744235z1.png

Eila

How's Gurumin?
I plan on getting Trails in the Sky SC during the summer sale and this would then be the only Falcom game on Steam I don't own, haha.

It's decent but not quite as refined in gameplay as the Ys games, at a least on normal difficulty. Higher difficulties are locked for subsequent playthroughs. Most stages were recycled, only in reverse and say it's night instead of day.

Tizoc

How's Gurumin?
I plan on getting Trails in the Sky SC during the summer sale and this would then be the only Falcom game on Steam I don't own, haha.

It's light hearted and fun so def. give it a chance :D

According to SteamSpy, Sakura Dungeon has more than twice as many owners as Stranger of Sword City. Sakura Dungeon.

Yes, there's a significant price difference, but this is totally unacceptable. Make Steam great again, buy Stranger of Sword City.

I plan to get it during the Summer Sale, so hopefully it'll be discounted then.
Oddly enough GMG discount codes don't work with it, if it did I'd have gotten it off GMG by now :/

Sakura Dungeon has naked girls in it, does Stranger? Probably not.

You can mod in naked girls, you nimrod.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Man, E3 really snuck up on me. Forgot it was starting today
Oh man, really? That's weird. I've seen people talking about it but somehow managed to avoid any buildup or hype whatsoever. Probably because I've taken myself out of the gaming scene a lot over the last year or so. Still interested to see what comes out of it though.

Feels weird to not be excited for E3, but I can't think of any announcements I'm really hoping for except maybe a new Bioshock, but I don't know what the chances of that are or where it would be announced.

yuraya

Excited for all the conferences except Ubisoft and Nintendo.

EA better show some Andromeda gameplay today. Also some footage of a new SW game would be nice as well but I'm guessing that would be saved for the console conferences.

Edit: Also I hope Bethesda gets booed if they end their show with Skyrim Remaster. They better have something bigger than that.

Ludens

Banned
E3 is racist against EU folks, I think I can't watch a single conference this year, I'll watch the trailers the day after and that's it.

gngf123

Really don't care much about E3 this year. I'll probably still put it on in the background but really not expecting much.

Sakura Dungeon has barely dressed anime girls. Of course Steam would like it.

What a shame. People, go out and buy Stranger!

Pachimari

Yeah, I had no idea it was today either. I'm excited to see Battlefield 1 and FIFA 17 at EAs presser.

The only thing I want out of E3 is a Crash Bandicoot announcement, and that's it.

Uzzy

Is it time for GAF to start gushing over repetitive AAA trash that won't look anything like what we see on screen now? Urgh, spare me.

Ascheroth

It's decent but not quite as refined in gameplay as the Ys games, at a least on normal difficulty. Higher difficulties are locked for subsequent playthroughs. Most stages were recycled, only in reverse and say it's night instead of day.

It's light hearted and fun so def. give it a chance :D

Not quite as refined as Ys sounds still pretty good :)
I think I'll like it. That makes 2 things I'm buying during summer sale.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Missing every conference due to scheduling... except for the Sony one which always seems to be perfectly timed each year to not interfere with having a normal job schedule and weekend plans. Thank you Sony.

Lain

This upcoming game looks weirdly interesting:

Reflection of Mine

Reflection of Mine is a dark puzzle video game about the multiple personality disorder. Control two personalities at the same moment!

The entire game takes place in the broken mind of Lilly Witchgan and the goal is to discover who is real – Lilly herself or one of her many personalities. The plot will tell us about her many minds and how are they fighting each other.

During the game, the player controls two characters at the same time and one of them repeats the actions after another. If the player turns left – both of the girls will go left, if the player turns right – both of them go right, if one dies – the other is buried with her. The difficulty is in finding the exit of the map, which is separated into two different parts. Maybe one of the girls will see only flowers in front of her, but that doesn’t mean that there isn’t a trap before her second personality. You will find a variety of traps that bring diversity into the game mechanics.
Here, madness is represented as it really is – Lilly is a foreigner in her own body and her memory is broken into peaces by the other personalities. She can’t remember many hours of her life, even days, months and years. Her live is a broken puzzle and we are here to help this girl.

Grief.exe

Is it time for GAF to start gushing over repetitive AAA trash that won't look anything like what we see on screen now? Urgh, spare me.

The truth hurts.

Wildstar is lame, I hate these stupid WoW quests, guess I'll uninstall it

That was fast. I had the same impression when I played the game one beta years ago.

Missing every conference due to scheduling... except for the Sony one which always seems to be perfectly timed each year to not interfere with having a normal job schedule and weekend plans. Thank you Sony.

Always a solid conference to watch as a pc gamer too.

I believe the last conference I watched, the majority of content shown was actually coming to pc as well.

Tizoc

Imagine if ubisoft reveal ass creed 2017
And then the preorder for the game goes up acter their conference ends :v

gngf123

And most of it won't be released before next E3 anyway.

I hope EA come out and show rough prototypes again. That was fun.

Wildstar is lame, I hate these stupid WoW quests, guess I'll uninstall it

That was fast. I had the same impression when I played the game one beta years ago.

I was just about to say. I played the beta and didn't like it either. I'm pretty sure all those impressions about how Wildstar wasn't great have been floating around for ages. But hey, when it's free you can afford to see for yourself.

The truth hurts.

Always a solid conference to watch as a pc gamer too.

I believe the last conference I watched, the majority of content shown was actually coming to pc as well.

Except for Nintendo, every conference is good to watch as a PC Gamer. Sony's one last year was brillant for FFVIIr and Shenmue 3 coming to PC :")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom