• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

the graphics in the atelier games are black magic

eXa6Jjh.jpg

it's not on steam
It's one of the games I removed from my Steam library :"")

you disgusts me

oh gee thanks Telltale for making another Batman game

Who are the Teen Titans? Or Flash? Or Swamp Thing? Or Constantine? Or the Justice League International? or anyone else in the DC universe

I think Batman is a better fit for Telltale than most of those characters. Certainly not John Constantine, but still.

Can't wait for all those Console exclusives, Console debuts, Console exclusive preorder dlc's to be announced.

It's funny because Sony themselves recognize these games as not exclusives or console exclusives... Yet you have publishers acting as if it was a secret :")
King of Fighter announced as a console exclusive, World of Final Fantasy announced as a console exclusive, Ni-Oh announced as a console exclusive, NiER Automata announced as a non exclusive, Ni No Kuni 2 announced as a console debut etc etc etc

Lain

Bought Catch Me, tried to play it but I got constant network connection errors (seems like the game tries to be an always online thing but there aren't EU or US servers) which would reset the game so I didn't get to play at all.
The EA claim is that it's in beta state but I can't really say since of the 7 minutes the game ran I didn't get to play for even 2 seconds.

the graphics in the atelier games are black magic

eXa6Jjh.jpg

it's not on steam

Hopefully that will change in the future. If there is one thing GUST is really good at, it is translating 2D character artworks in 3D models.

Pixieking

Banned
FYI, GMG has another 25% off discount code - JUNE25. Not sure what it works on, but I do know it applies to I Am Setsuna, since I have it in my basket and am dithering about whether to buy it now or not. :D

FYI, GMG has another 25% off discount code - JUNE25. Not sure what it works on, but I do know it applies to I Am Setsuna, since I have it in my basket and am dithering about whether to buy it now or not. :D

Do it. The game smells good and it's a good step toward more good games from Square Enix coming day and date to PC ;)

Pixieking

Banned
Do it. The game smells good and it's a good step toward more good games from Square Enix coming day and date to PC ;)

I really want to... It looks like it'll scratch that classic SNES-style RPG itch I've got... But travelling around Europe in the Summer, so trying to justify spending money on games now.

Then again, my wife'll be buying cigarettes during our travels, so I can surely buy a game or two, right? :p

Tizoc

I really want to... It looks like it'll scratch that classic SNES-style RPG itch I've got... But travelling around Europe in the Summer, so trying to justify spending money on games now.

Then again, my wife'll be buying cigarettes during our travels, so I can surely buy a game or two, right? :p
Relax u can survive on air and water and free snacks
Do your part for jp games on steam my young padawan
Do the right thing

Pixieking

Banned
Relax u can survive on air and water and free snacks
Do your part for jp games on steam my young padawan
Do the right thing

It's like I've got a devil on my left shoulder, a devil on my right shoulder, and a massive devil behind my shoving me towards the store page.

Depends where you go to Europe :")

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
E3 is really weird for a PC gamer, as it feels like I'm watching a lot of stuff that I'll have to wait a long time to even know if it'll end up on my preferred platform (Any platform on PC that isn't bethesda.net or UWP because fuck UWP).

Xion385

Hey Steam GAF,

In a little bit of a gaming funk. It's been a while since I had a gaming PC. Can I get recommendations on top down, party based, RPGs? Dragon Age Origins (PC version) is my absolute favorite PC game of all time. I was looking for something along those lines. I didn't like Dragon Age 2. It became too streamlined. I couldn't get into Dragon Age 3 for some reason. I was looking into games like Divinity, Wasteland, or Pillars of Eternity.

Thanks.

Hey Steam GAF,

In a little bit of a gaming funk. It's been a while since I had a gaming PC. Can I get recommendations on top down, party based, RPGs? Dragon Age Origins (PC version) is my absolute favorite PC game of all time. I was looking for something along those lines. I didn't like Dragon Age 2. It became too streamlined. I couldn't get into Dragon Age 3 for some reason. I was looking into games like Divinity, Wasteland, or Pillars of Eternity.

Thanks.
Wasteland 2 has some free hours left on steam, you should try it.

Anno

Hey Steam GAF,

Thanks.

Pillars and Divinity are both pretty amazing games. Go Pillars if you like the real time with pause combat or Divinity if you prefer turn based.

Ori 2, bitches
ORI 2!!!!!!!!

W10 store only I imagine =/ Hope not!

Durante

Hey Steam GAF,

Thanks.
Either play Divinity Original Sin (the most "modern" in gameplay and the one with the most interactive world) or Shadowrun: Dragonfall (with the most interesting setting and best pacing) or Pillars of Eternity (with the best overall classic RPG package).

Get used the UWP because you're going to be using it for pretty much every Xbox One "exclusive" from here on out
Well, no.

Either play Divinity Original Sin (the most "modern" in gameplay and the one with the most interactive world) or Shadowrun: Dragonfall (with the most interesting setting and best pacing) or Pillars of Eternity (with the best overall classic RPG package).

Well, no.

Well, that's if you want to play them. You don't have to get used to UWP if you don't want to use it.

Pixieking

Banned
How about I drop this in the Steam thread since I've neglected you fellas lately

Get used the UWP because you're going to be using it for pretty much every Xbox One "exclusive" from here on out

That assumes the XBone has any "exclusives" I care about. :D

*lives happily in a UWP free world*

La la la, la la la la, la la la la la laaaa

rtcn63

I don't plan on upgrading to Win10 in the next five years, I'm probably gonna have to pick one of those 4k XBones down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom