• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
To give people a heads up, I'll be starting a raffle in here 15 minutes before the EA press conference starts. 7 (I think?) games from the Bandai Namco Humble Bundle that was on sale earlier this year.

It is E3 day and with less then a 8 hours until first conference i will post E3 stream banners now and later today :D

EubYV2d.png

1SNmfUP.png

vJaAUPj.png

jpsSiFd.png

ZRXhXaR.png

UkRMPI9.png

That's some nice magic with the tiled images and links. Thanks for putting this together dex o/

mp1990

Banned
I'll be taking a test today, so I'll miss EA's conference, and I'll have some stuff to do tomorrow so I'll probably skip Ubisoft too, but aside from that I'm pretty stoked for the rest of it. I don't know how to explain, usually I'm apathetic towards E3 until the weeks preceding to it, where the hype starts to kick in.

Anteater

telltale batman screenshots:

https://www.telltalegames.com/blog/106859/batman-the-telltale-series-unveiled-in-first-look-ahead-of-summer-2016-premiere

I was just about to say. I played the beta and didn't like it either. I'm pretty sure all those impressions about how Wildstar wasn't great have been floating around for ages. But hey, when it's free you can afford to see for yourself.

That was fast. I had the same impression when I played the game one beta years ago.

yeah I haven't read much about it, I usually like to give them a try, never know what clicks when you're bored, but I could never get into WoW-like MMOs.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
PES is on sale on steam, wondering what patches are good for the kits? Any good gameplay patches?

gabbo

Looks alright, but I really wish they went with the 60s Batman to coincide with the episodic nature. End every odd episode on a cliffhanger, have every even episode resolve it. But do kids these days even know about that Batman, I wonder?

End every episode with 'Tune in next week. Same Bat-time, same Bat-Channel.'..Oh I'm on board with that

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

K7GXagI.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-279318667F848792 - Taken by trailmix16. 6 entrants total.

t1465744235z1.png

this was journey to the center of the earth.........CL5XD-ATBAG-8PIGM

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (trailmix16, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

dead by daylight- #2 -- MB-3532BFD19A9146A6 - Taken by Spirited
dead by daylight- -- MB-0F58719C69E36D88 - Taken by BernardoOne
beta key

first badge crafted for Ultimate Arena...

ljIiMEn.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Is the trump emoticon making you this happy for sales ? :")

Looks alright, but I really wish they went with the 60s Batman to coincide with the episodic nature. End every odd episode on a cliffhanger, have every even episode resolve it. But do kids these days even know about that Batman, I wonder?

I'm happy the didn't. Although I wished it was 90s Batman :")

MUnited83

For you.
I must have that trump emoticon how do i craft it?

Buy Ultimate Arena (the cheap one, not the expensive one). Then idle the cards and craft some boosters until you have enough cards to craft it. Then craft it and you might get it! It's just a uncommon one so there are good chances you can get it.

Lomax

According to SteamSpy, Sakura Dungeon has more than twice as many owners as Stranger of Sword City. Sakura Dungeon.

Yes, there's a significant price difference, but this is totally unacceptable. Make Steam great again, buy Stranger of Sword City.

As someone who owns neither, let me make a counter point. There are a lot of great games on Steam like Stranger of Sword City (I'm sure you could name five or more easily). However, there are not a lot of games on Steam that have dungeon gameplay that includes integrated sexuality. So Sakura Dungeon arguably fills a more lacking niche.

oh gee thanks Telltale for making another Batman game

Who are the Teen Titans? Or Flash? Or Swamp Thing? Or Constantine? Or the Justice League International? or anyone else in the DC universe

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
It is E3 day and with less then a 8 hours until first conference i will post E3 stream banners now and later today :D

EubYV2d.png

1SNmfUP.png

vJaAUPj.png

jpsSiFd.png

ZRXhXaR.png

UkRMPI9.png

Speaking, I'm interested to see what the first four conferences hold.

EA has been pretty solid I feel and I want to see how TF2 will do.

Bethsada has a lot of potential. New Dishonored, and possible news on Prey 2, Quake, and Evil Within 2.

PC gaming conference is great since it is games you'll actually play.

And MS just to see more of their plan, good or bad.

Tizoc

oh gee thanks Telltale for making another Batman game

Who are the Teen Titans? Or Flash? Or Swamp Thing? Or Constantine? Or the Justice League International? or anyone else in the DC universe
The average consumer doesnt know nor care about those franchises
Batman is the big ip from dc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom