• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

are we ready for major disappointments of this year?
For industry's own good I hope not everything was leaked and revealed before E3

Tizoc

Remember when GFWL was dropped and people celebrated and thought Microsoft might be learning?

UWP is a piece of shit.
I dont remember people thinking ms might learn anything from their initial screw up
Then again i hang around u peeps :p

Hektor

oy5LakH.png

I even got the rare emote :feelings: but not Trump

Supernatural-Dean.gif

Phinor

UWP has so many obstacles Microsoft is not willing to fix/change before I will consider using it. One of the main issues is the pricing, 70 euros for a regular version PC game with no (legal) way to get that price down. Pricing is not going to change, that's clear. Then there's half a million technical reasons some of which they will fix but it won't get me any closer to UWP. Microsoft could spend the next five years improving that piece of crap and it still wouldn't be an option for me.

If the game is interesting enough and Microsoft decides to block it behind crap like UWP, there are other ways. I'll play a rented Xbone version if it comes to that.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Baloonatic, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition -- MB-1F8EDE8263EB8A42 - Taken by BorntoPlay. 10 entrants total.
Ace Combat Assault Horizon -- MB-BFED280AA6290954 - Taken by roadrunn3r. 11 entrants total.
Ridge Racer Unbounded Bundle -- MB-40A86D57ABECDB2E - Taken by Ludens. 7 entrants total.
Platformines -- MB-C4021B4825BC11DB - Taken by Alien8. 4 entrants total.
Beware Planet Earth! -- MB-51974F919FCA419C - Taken by neonglow. 3 entrants total.
Enslaved: Odyssey To The West Premium Edition -- MB-B8947A2D6884F918 - Taken by TetraxShards. 22 entrants total.
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX Plus -- MB-72BC998F371FF133 - Taken by thesaucetastic. 8 entrants total.

t1465769979z1.png

gngf123

Is there anywhere that I could just get a brief live summary of what is happening at E3, without the pages of people hyping themselves up over CG trailers of yearly releases.

I'm watching the Germany game.

Ludens

Banned
Just completed Lucius 2. This was a giant pile of turd. The first one was a "so bad, so good", it was hilarious (don't sure if intended, probably not), this one is just an awful bugged horrible game.
Like in the final fight, if the enemy hit me, I lost my shotgun and I couldn't damage him, forcing me to exit to the main menu and reload.

Vibranium

Banned
So much for Respawn bringing Titanfall 2 to Steam like Vince Zampella suggested could happen. Not a big deal for me, just found that funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom