• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
Most of the talent is gone at this point, it will be targeted at the mainstream so the majority of the RPG elements will be watered down to unrecognizable levels, and the writing will be mediocre and hamfisted at best.

Reality check.
So it's a Mass Effect game?

I'm contemplating whether or not I should watch Bethesda's E3 conference. It'll start 4 AM here, and that's kinda late, but I don't have to work tomorrow. Hmm...

Nabs

ibn Saïd;206634189 said:
I'm contemplating whether or not I should watch Bethesda's E3 conference. It'll start 4 AM here, and that's kinda late, but I don't have to work tomorrow. Hmm...

I watched the EA conference after it aired and it was just as disappointing.

Xh8K3FU.png

oh boy, what lies will you bequeath upon us this time Todd

MUnited83

For you.
Just saw Battlefield's 1 gameplay trailer. It looks so damn fine. Just sucks that there are little to no hopes of Dice actually making a good campaign :/

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
chat went nuts with that. pcmasterrace bullshit.

I'm not trying to be PCMASTERACE, I'm just saying that it's probably exclusive to PC because of it being designed around moving fast, and I see it as a positive that it's designed around that.

BHK3

Banned
yea guys new quake the last one was great remember? i cant wait for this new quake where each character has unique perks and skills and its available for all ages skill levels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom