• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

Quake.

Hero Shooter.

untitled-1q4uok.gif

Lomax

Rare Replay on Windows 10 lets goooooooooooooooooooo

As much as I'd love that, I think the fact that they didn't bring the older versions of Killer Instinct over when they did it doesn't bode well for the whole Rare Replay happening.

Dishonored 2 looks solid. Enjoyed the first one a lot and this looks like a sequel alright. Very similar actually but that's not a bad thing if it's still good.

Maybe I should give Fallout Shelter a second chance, hm.
i hope it gets a well mix of story moments and gameplay like Wolfenstein TNO.

KingKong

I was actually surprised how badly some of those Dishonored 2 animations looked, like when she stabbed enemies and dumped them somewhere

madjoki

Lomax

I wonder which will be cheaper, buying the legendary edition or every DLCs on sale?
I only own the base version.

If they follow recent years, the legendary edition will be 66% off, which with the new bundle will make the DLC about $9 if you own the base game. I don't think they've ever put the DLC below 50% off but it could happen. Of course GMG with coupons and such could end up still being the best deal but we'll see.

zkylon

zkylewd
uhhhh am i the only one that's read berserk and doesn't think she manga is about tentacle rape?

like i'm pretty positive that 99% of berserk is completely tentacle rape free

Legendary.

If they follow recent years, the legendary edition will be 66% off, which with the new bundle will make the DLC about $9 if you own the base game. I don't think they've ever put the DLC below 50% off but it could happen. Of course GMG with coupons and such could end up still being the best deal but we'll see.

I see. Legendary it is then.

I never play any of Skyrim DLCs, and I haven't finished the main story quest as well. Maybe this time I will, maybe. This remaster version is gonna be a fresh journey for me, I guess.

drakaenae

I wonder which will be cheaper, buying the legendary edition or every DLCs on sale?
I only own the base version.
Amazon had a discount on Skyrim DLCs in January (think it was $2.5 each for the main ones), so you might be able to get it cheaper if they have a sale like that one again.

Corpekata

Banned
LOL at that Berserk tease.

Why on earth would you "tease" a game by featuring the camera longingly going over the body of someone that got raped a bunch.

It's an iconic scene because of how awful it is, but it's mind boggling to choose that for a frigging musou teaser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom