• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
You expect discounted DLC? BWAHAHAHAHA
As a vanilla owner I waited over 2 years to get the DLC on sale so that my price was the same as someone buying the legendary edition on sale. It never happened officially, I simply got a good deal on the legendary edition in the B/S/T thread. Bethesda likes to punish vanilla buyers like that, so if I want the DLC for one of their games but not for $120 I'll just wait for the complete/legendary/ultimate/GOTY edition later on.

Volimar

Prey looks like the action game evolution that Dead Space 3 started.

lol Prey 2.... Good one.

IiaGl58.gif

Parsnip

Skyrim Special Edition is also coming to PC.

Even though Skyrim mods already probably look better than what they showed on the trailer, I'm somewhat interested in what kind of new graphics mods people can come up with on a newer renderer.

mp1990

Banned
Man, what a snoozefest this conference was, expected so much more from Bethesda considering their surprisingly cool show last year. Well, at least it had Prey, which automatically puts it above at least 2 of the conferences we'll have (or had) throughout E3.

Dishonored 2 looks solid. Enjoyed the first one a lot and this looks like a sequel alright. Very similar actually but that's not a bad thing if it's still good.

Maybe I should give Fallout Shelter a second chance, hm.

Jawmuncher

Hoping the conferences tomorrow are way better. This was like getting a cold appetizer.

As for Tango it's too early for them. Those CG trailers take time to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom