• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

Looks like the GoG thing is either getting swamped or its not working on mobile. Says no eligible games. Despite me owning more than half on the list.

Bluth54

Console gaming is starting to lag really far behind PC. PC gamers are getting a 9 teraflop card for 600$ and a 5.5 teraflop card for 200$ in a matter of days/weeks.
Yeah I seriously doubt we'll ever see a console that's way more powerful then all but the most powerful PCs at launch like in the past. Consoles are just so similar to PCs and Microsoft/Sony/Nintendo aren't going to put out a big loss leader console.

Deques

oh,no

i just checked now

i linked my steam account to GOG,but it's only showing MOUNT & BLADE for free.

i own BRAID,SAINTS ROW 2,FTL and others games but it's not showing free on GOG.

Use the refresh button.
I own Van Helsing: Final Cut but it show that I don't have it. Maybe there is some glitch in the system

Parsnip

GOG Connect is a neat idea, but I'm never going to play the games there.

Growing my GOG library at this point is about as useful for me as growing my origin library with the 'on the house' games.

Really happy with the prices of these new gpus.
I'm still on a 280X and on a very tight budget so knowing that I can get a significant upgrade for $200 or even a huge upgrade for $400 is nice.

Parsnip

While GOG Connect will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

Oh, this makes it even less useful.

Arthea

my eligible list, I have a lot of games on gog, though, so it's probably not full one
gog_cong8o8e.jpg

very nice feature, only I'm stuck on adding for a while now

I think our giant Steam libraries are breaking the app

that has to be it, I seem to be stuck in eternal loop of things not happening

Phinor

Win10 Apps don't work for me anymore. They just start and are stuck in an infinite loading/ freeze or they crash after a few seconds. But only apps (like music, xbox or the store itself), not proper software.

€: Fixed it

Aren't Windows 10 apps great? I've had Forza Hub installing for around three weeks now, it has not managed to install itself yet.

Catshade

I hope this is profitable for GOG in the long run, because in short-term this discourages me from double-dipping games on GOG.

Awesome GOG news, hope I can get all of my eligible games within the year.

Wish I had bought a Stardew Valley on Steam now because I probably would've gotten a DRM free copy out of this anyway.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Dead by Daylight Beta -- MB-711693888F04A750 - Taken by Arthea

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Noaksey, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Noaksey, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

ARK: Survival Evolved -- MB-9A35CE4CB8BDB864 - Taken by Benedict
Towerfall Ascension -- MB-63B006F1FC0ECBD3 - Taken by Stall19
The Walking Dead: Season 1 -- MB-5F37229EA5A1BFA5 - Taken by ExoSoul
Rocket League -- MB-700A866E33FD97E9 - Taken by Khilandros
The Walking Dead: Season 2 -- MB-4FAEBD96C65C57DC - Taken by dave is ok

t1464786045z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Broken Age -- MB-68AF96C5E3A75CCD - Taken by KenOD
Cibele -- MB-321FD118562D3A94 - Taken by voodooray
Her Story -- MB-1DACD38F3B6E8E8C - Taken by BigAT

t1464733461z1.png

Diedac

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Tomb Raider Legend -- MB-2A6C543AF787EF6D - Taken by mp1990
Tomb Raider Underworld -- MB-1159EDB5A5E60212 - Taken by voodooray

ModBot 3 said:
Instructions for crimsonheadGCN:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (crimsonheadGCN, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Jurassic Park: The Game -- MB-BCD11AAD11F3D71A - Taken by Mikurden. 14 entrants total.

t1464802720z1.png

spares
ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NingenJanai, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Broken Age -- MB-EFEFF35B2E1AB666 - Taken by L.O.R.D. 3 entrants total.
Read Only Memories -- MB-5B235772D87F0B37 - Taken by Panda Rin. 1 entrants total.
Her Story -- MB-090D6B385BC2293D - Taken by Vazra. 1 entrants total.

t1464792821z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom