• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

I want a Sega vs Capcom so badly.

K5tKhGv.jpg
Been done twice already.

Corpekata

Banned
What shady fucked up shit? Seems to me like he just doesn't want the responsibility anymore. Am I missing something highet context for that?

They were embroiled in a scandal a few weeks back about their wages / work schedules being ridiculous.

sheaaaa

My first Humble Monthly cause it was a pretty good deal with Rocket League. Fingers crossed for a good month (basically stuff I don't have).

Endruen

After playing a couple more of matches I have to say that it's impossible to escape from the killer in Dead by Daylight. If only we could see our teammates and be able to communicate...

Arthea

now not only steam client freezes, but browsers too? well not as bad as client, but it's bad.
.... and they still haven't fixed the client
*groans

Regginator

i got a friend request on steam while playing rocket league, he was on my team and he was pretty good, i was about to accept his invite but the comments on his profile indicate he probably uses cheats a lot. would i risk a ban of some sorts when playing rocket league while having him as a friend?

any advice?

Regginator

It's safe, just because he is a potential cheater won't make you risk of being banned. That would be very absurd reason to ban players

that would definitely be absurd, but i asked because i recall some stuff with dark souls 3 where apparently cheating trolls were invading and pvp'ing non-cheaters which resulted in some of the non-cheaters being banned.

Deques

that would definitely be absurd, but i asked because i recall some stuff with dark souls 3 where apparently cheating trolls were invading and pvp'ing non-cheaters which resulted in some of the non-cheaters being banned.

Tbh, I don't how each game handle with cheaters. Just because one game bans non-cheaters for playing with or against cheaters doesn't mean that all games do the same thing.
Lets assume that you have added this cheater. You play Rocket League without this guy, I would 100% guarantee you that you won't be banned for having him in your friend list.
If you play with this cheater, and he doesn't use cheats, you are still not risking of being banned. But if he does use cheats when you play with him I don't know if you get yourself banned or just a warning. Has cheaters ever been banned in Rocket League at all?

Saty

Microsoft, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook target online hate speech

In a first step to combat this trend, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft and YouTube have all pledged their support to a new Code of Conduct that will lead to an improved system for preventing and pursuing, "individual perpetrators of hate speech." The four companies have agreed to 12 public commitments, including one that, "they review the majority of valid notifications for removal of illegal hate speech in less than 24 hours and remove or disable access to such content, if necessary."

Endruen

That only was because the cheaters gave modified items to people, so those ones ended up having modified items, which is cheating.

mp1990

Banned
Tbh, I don't how each game handle with cheaters. Just because one game bans non-cheaters for playing with or against cheaters doesn't mean that all games do the same thing.
Lets assume that you have added this cheater. You play Rocket League without this guy, I would 100% guarantee you that you won't be banned for having him in your friend list.
If you play with this cheater, and he doesn't use cheats, you are still not risking of being banned. But if he does use cheats when you play with him I don't know if you get yourself banned or just a warning. Has cheaters ever been banned in Rocket League at all?
Now I'm wondering how cheats for Rocket League even work, lol. Unless it's something like infinite boost, I can't think of anything else, it's such an unique mechanic heavy game, and not one like CS GO where you could have an aimbot cheat and the like.

Mushroom 11 is a puzzle platformer where you move your amorphous blob around the level by shaving or destroying parts of it forcing it to regrow in the direction you are trying to move. Thankfully it regrows almost as fast as you can destroy it , I assume it's powered by photosynthesis, nuclear fallout or just magic.

The game contains seven large levels set in a post-apocalyptic world and in a twist you move right to left on screen which takes a little getting used to! Each levels contains multiple puzzles like climbing stairs, riding rotating metal bars, an Indiana Jones cart sequence to running ahead of rolling balls creating bridges with your blob so it can pass by. There is plenty of inventiveness here and many of the puzzles in the last two levels are quite demanding.

The control system couldn't be simpler, left click to destroy a large part of the blob, right click a small part. Sadly here is the only weakness in the game, as the blob randomly respawns when you eat away at it some of the tougher puzzles are more trial and error and just plain frustration instead of fun.

Beautifully presented, Mushroom 11 is a very good game only let down by a control system that can't quite keep up with it's demands at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom