• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordicus

How come that Titan Quest is getting updates? 12 updates this year alone
Possibly related to this comment from Nordic Games executive producer

JWBw7yU.jpg

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

cmWEPrK.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-F5B020A1EAA5B9DD - Taken by pislit. 13 entrants total.

t1465810078z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
GMG lists "Other DRM" for Dishonored 2 so unfortunately it looks like they are following Ubisoft and Rockstar's lead.

I wouldn't worry just yet as the game isn't pre-purchasable, which may suggest that GMG doesn't actually know anything about the keys and simply wanted a store page up.

Corpekata

Banned
Titan Quest is getting updates because Nordic purchased it and their entire shtick is zombifying modestly known properties and making DLC / sequels way past their time. See Spellforce 2, which got a "sequel / standalone expansion" like 7 years later.

Any plans they have for new or original content should be met with a lot of trepadation, especially when Grim Dawn already exists and improves on the formula so much.

yuraya

A solid conference from Bethesda after that boring EA one.

Looking forwards to trying out Quake, Elder Legends and Fallout shelter. Surprising there was no Wolfenstein or Evil Within. Looks like it was just a bunch of bullshit insiders talking shit days before E3.

Ludens

Banned
The new Skyrim is probably just a patched version of the ame, since the title has problems with Win 10 (well, and of course it's a Bethesda game, so bugs).
Anyway, it's surprising they are giving it "for free". I mean, it's Bethesda :D
Anyway this is what ALL SH should do with their remastered/hd/special edition etc.

Buraindo

A solid conference from Bethesda after that boring EA one.

Looking forwards to trying out Quake, Elder Legends and Fallout shelter. Surprising there was no Wolfenstein or Evil Within. Looks like it was just a bunch of bullshit insiders talking shit days before E3.

Yeah the conference was mostly fine.
Bit disappointed we didn't get any Wolfenstein or MachineGames news.
Dishonored 2 looked more interesting than I expected.

oipic

Bethesda conference was good, enjoyed that far more than the EA one. Dishonored 2 looks to tick all the right boxes for those that love the original, I think - looks terrific! Was pleasing to see so much gameplay.

On a whole other note, rumours are that we might see (or have announced) a standalone Gwent game? As someone who is very unlikely to be able to run Witcher 3 itself for a fair while yet, this would be great news. Love me a good card game.

cyba89

Dishonored 2 is the first game that got me hyped at this E3. Trailer looks great.
Still have to finish the second DLC of the first game til November.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
pleasebeexctied.jpg :p

Its probably very far off.

May 2018 would be my guess. Wolf14 and Wolf14:TOB were May 2014 and 2015, respectively, and if the game were coming next year, I imagine there would have been a more substantial tease given Prey.

zkylon

zkylewd
man i just can't win on tracer

i'm getting really frustrated

Honestly all it probably means he took two weeks half a year ago to write the script.
we'll he said the game he's working on so no, that's not it

The man loves dark humor and tragedy.

In Neverwinter Night 2 Mask of the Betrayer, 2 of your potential love interests can straight up get murdered, or lose a major battle and be forever disgraced in their endings. The fucking stones
mca is a bold ass awesome writer

Momentary

Banned
Thankfully Berserk Musou won't be coming to PC.

It is coming and I'll buy it like a dumbass and be pissed off after playing for 30 minutes because of how KT runs their PC business.

Then I'll post my technical issues in a review and get attacked by cult-ish musou fans.

Tizoc

? it's coming to pc

It is coming and I'll buy it like a dumbass and be pissed off after playing for 30 minutes because of how KT runs their PC business.

Then I'll post my technical issues in a review and get attacked by cult-ish musou fans.

Then I'll live in denial and I will strongly encourage you not to get it on PC until some other shmuck can prove this is a noteworthy port.
I won't hold my breath htough.
I would as sooner trust S-E with a decent PC port than I would KOEI Tecmo.

zkylon

zkylewd
read a bit of that berserk thread, that thing is a shitfest and i strongly suggest ppl to avoid it

there's no justifying that trailer, that trailer is straight up exploitative garbage

it's literally tentacle rape

like what the actual fuck

i'll go back to listening the hype lady

now that's a lady that knows what's up

Anteater

dishonored 2 looks much better than the stupid oversharpened screenshots

read a bit of that berserk thread, that thing is a shitfest and i strongly suggest ppl to avoid it

there's no justifying that trailer, that trailer is straight up exploitative garbage

it's literally tentacle rape

like what the actual fuck

i'll go back to listening the hype lady

now that's a lady that knows what's up

yeah that was a weird thing to show, but I'm going to pretend they're aiming to creep people out rather than sexualizing it

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm gonna accept it's a shitty trailer for what's most likely gonna be a shitty game and not let affect my appreciation of the excellent anime and manga :>

also i'm confused why notch's ppl let him use twitter

Pixieking

Banned
yeah that was a weird thing to show, but I'm going to pretend they're aiming to creep people out rather than sexualizing it

Thing is, is there any difference between those two things in the trailer? Tentacles slithering over an obviously naked woman is creepy because of the sexualization, surely? It's a fan-service trailer, no doubt, but if they wanted to evoke the creepy tentacle monster, they could've had it slither across Guts...

I wonder what the average woman on the street would think about it?

Edit: But let's not dwell on it... Instead, how about this: Every time someone mentions Gwent, I think of this.

NeoGAF: CD Projekt putting up giant E3 ad on Hotel Fig (3 buildings), presumably for Gwent

Me: Why on Earth are CDPR promoting a county in Wales?... Ohhhhhhh.

Momentary

Banned
Thing is, is there any difference between those two things in the trailer? Tentacles slithering over an obviously naked woman is creepy because of the sexualization, surely? It's a fan-service trailer, no doubt, but if they wanted to evoke the creepy tentacle monster, they could've had it slither across Guts...

I showed my wife who has nothing to do with anime and she thought it was some sick fetish video.

Jadax

So I missed day 1 E3...isn't Berserk that brutally awesome manga? Or did I read/watch something else a few years back.

Were there even tentacle-sexing hentai scenes in the manga? I can't remember any tentacle weird-ness.

Edit: That being said, there was some seriously rough sex in it, so how bad was this tentacle scene.

Anteater

Edit: But let's not dwell on it... Instead, how about this: Every time someone mentions Gwent, I think of this.

NeoGAF: CD Projekt putting up giant E3 ad on Hotel Fig (3 buildings), presumably for Gwent

Me: Why on Earth are CDPR promoting a county in Wales?... Ohhhhhhh.

well the gaming/anime audience are quite different from average people :p

I never got into gwent, i didn't understand the game lol

Corpekata

Banned
I really hope CDPR aren't really banking on Gwent. I know lots of people like it but it's like, fun as a mini game, like the card games in the Final Fantasies, not as something outside of that context. Especially when you've already got so many heavy hitters in the fantasy card game genre already.

Have a feeling it's going to flop on them. Mechanics are not particularly their strong suit anyway, storytelling tends to be.

Monooboe

Ok Prey (2) looked nice, just hoping that the gameplay is good, the story seems interesting.

Also really suprised at nothing of the rumored things at the Bethesda presser, like Wolfenstein 2 or Elder Scrolls 6. I was most excited for those.

Anteater

I really hope CDPR aren't really banking on Gwent. I know lots of people like it but it's like, fun as a mini game, like the card games in the Final Fantasies, not as something outside of that context. Especially when you've already got so many heavy hitters in the fantasy card game genre already.

Have a feeling it's going to flop on them. Mechanics are not particularly their strong suit anyway, storytelling tends to be.

the board/card game audience can be huge, it's kind of weird

Adnor

Banned
So I missed day 1 E3...isn't Berserk that brutally awesome manga? Or did I read/watch something else a few years back.

Were there even tentacle-sexing hentai scenes in the manga? I can't remember any tentacle weird-ness.

The manga is awesome.

About your question (Big spoilers)
The second arc of the manga (and the arc of the two anime series) ends with one of the main characters betraying everyone to demons and raping one of the main characters. I'm pretty sure there were tentacles involved because of all the demons but I don't even want to check because that scene is too gruesome and I always skip it when I re-read the series.

Tizoc

OK that's it
I am taking a freakin' stand
for the Berserk Musou game coming to PC
Dark Souls ain't enough
I want my main man Guts to Rip and Tear and Blow up monsters and shit in a good respectable port on the PC

Once I find out a good company that does PC ports I'ma spam KOEI Tecmo/Omega Force's twitter to get a good team to port this game

It may not result in anything, but at least I'd be doing something, no matter how small it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom