• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's noticeable that they didn't show a new way of breaching castles in M&B2. Instead of ending the video by breaching the front gate or bombarding the walls til it crumbles, they just use the same old way by going up the ladder. I think this sorta implies that the current AI is not programmed to reinforce different openings or possible openings. Unfortunate if this is true.

gelf

YESSSSSSSSSSS

Once again Sega is beaten to PC while they put their thumbs up their asses.

Sigh yeah, Tekken is ok but I'd give anything for even just a simple port of Virtua Fighter 5 FS. The window for that to happen and have an empty marketplace to itself to aid sales is gone.

Not feeling this E3 though my hype levels were pretty low to begin with.
Only thing that stood out to me until now was Mass Effect. Seeing more of Dishonored 2 was also nice.
Honestly, the fact that I've barely been able to play at all is also killing my hype for new releases, I know I wont have the time to touch a fraction of them, even if I'm looking forward to a ton of new releases I'll have to narrow it down to just a select few.

MUnited83

For you.

I recall there being some confusion as to whether or not this would hit the PC. It was uploaded as "Graphen".

"confusion" :b.

Very nice to have a actual official confirmation though, even if was already surrounded by bright neon lights with the words PC on it :p

AHA-Lambda

tumblr_m1239h4LAU1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom