• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
ARK: SURVIVAL EVOLVED (FIRST ON XBOX ONE AND WINDOWS 10)
Read more at http://news.xbox.com/2016/06/13/xbox-e3-2016-briefing-news-recap/#LzdovVAHhx5G5LE1.99

but it's not "first on xbox one and windows 10"

it's been on steam for months and is playable using windows 7

so their words mean jack

Expecting truth and clarity from press confrences is just a dream anyway. Of course they are going to distort the truth of the marketing deal or actual release in whatever way makes them look best. Even things that say EXCLUSIVE don't mean that anymore. Saying their words mean jack is probably giving them too much credit in some ways.

Nothing we can do to force them to actually be truthful except not buy the games, which no one seems to be willing to do.

dnD2QZO.png
Yeah, that's pretty neat of them.

derExperte

Forza Horizon 3 supersedes any misgivings I have against UWP. Steam had a good run but really doesn't offer enough for arcade racing fans.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I think I'll continue watching the PCgaming thing , I dislike Aisha Tyler eitherway so I can just wait and watch the trailers after instead.

Ascheroth

I'm very well aware of the UWP's characteristics and all of the evils within. But as I said earlier, we really don't have a choice. I'm just glad that Microsoft allow us to play their Xbox exclusive games without having to buy an Xbox. At the very least, we'll get Xbox quality/performance out of the games. Well, from what we've got so far, we can actually expect more than that. UWP games are still looking and running better than Xbox version.

We have the choice of not giving in to Microsofts crap. I completely agree with stumpakapow on the matter.
Besides the pricing of the Windows Store is ridiculous. Quantum Break still costs 70 freaking €.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel

I recall there being some confusion as to whether or not this would hit the PC. It was uploaded as "Graphen".

Woah, just may have to pick that one up. What a glorious time!

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
We have the choice of not giving in to Microsofts crap. I completely agree with stumpakapow on the matter.
Besides the pricing of the Windows Store is ridiculous. Quantum Break still costs 70 freaking €.

Yeah 650kr ( $77/69€ ) is crazy.

Alright, I think I'm gonna start playing a point-and-click horror game next. I got three installed right now: Fran Bow, I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream, and The Walking Dead: Season Two. Which one of these should I play first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom