• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3RANG3D

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (D3RANG3D, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Adorables -- MB-FA236DE85F143DF4 - Taken by Loptous

:3

FLD

Really digging the XCOM-lite combat for South Park. I just hope it'll somehow be steamworks instead of uplay, like the first one.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
New Splinter Cell is an outfit for the Division. Go figure.

Lain

Booted up the We Happy Few alpha for a quick look after the talks about it from the MS conference reminded me about it and it improved so much since the last time I played it. Apart from the various things they added (the speeches, the little changes to your safe house etc), performance is so much better now, locked 60 basically at ultra, making the alpha feel so much better.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
December 6th isn't quite the alignment with Season 20 that I was hoping for, but I'm glad the game is coming this year all the same.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Finally this VR image makes sense.
bB6mHec.jpg

Ozium

the star trek thing is a cool concept if you are a fan, but the logistics of it seem awful and make it DOA imo... You need 4-5 other people all with VR headsets in the same room?

It's basically Four Swords adventure except 4-5 VR kits cost a helluva lot more than 4-5 GBAs and a Gamecube

shit is fucking dumb

Amzin

I really want a great VR Star Trek game, that looks maybe promising? But I am not going to buy like 4 VR headsets myself so that's a ways off no matter what :p

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
the star trek thing is a cool concept if you are a fan, but the logistics of it seem awful and make it DOA imo... You need 4-5 other people all with VR headsets in the same room?

It's basically Four Swords adventure except 4-5 VR kits cost a helluva lot more than 4-5 GBAs and a Gamecube

shit is fucking dumb

Artemis Bridge Simulator is a whole lot easier to get together when you can get away with just people's laptops for a LAN party, and it struggles.

Lomax

shit is fucking dumb

Yeah, but if you're going to have a niche VR project, Star Trek has got to be the best idea. I mean, what percent of existing VR owners are Star Trek fans in some fashion? Probably close to 100%.

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Diadra Empty -- MB-9935886F95E17EBC - Taken by ExoSoul
SUGURI -- MB-6DCD8DF3EC25846B - Taken by jgalat

FLD

The new Blood Dragon is a Trials game? Damn, way to take two things I love and somehow manage to disappoint me.

I mean, it looks cool but I wanted a proper Blood Dragon sequel :/

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The new Blood Dragon is a Trials game? Damn, way to take two things I love and somehow manage to disappoint me.

I mean, it looks cool but I wanted a proper Blood Dragon sequel :/

There's a nod to Blood Dragon in Primal and the game has sold over a million on Steam alone. A sequel is definitely coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom