• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

A more personable protag, more gadgets and toys galore and Eric B & Rakim in the soundtrack mix. Watch Doggies 2 is a lock for 2016 SteamGAF GOTY for sure!!!

mp1990

Banned
You know, Watch Dogs 2 doesn't look like the irredeemable piece of trash I expected it to be (and being able to listen to Run The Jewe- I mean the OST during non-driving gameplay is a neat little detail), but I'm not sure if I'm ready to trust Ubi again after my awful experiences with WD1 and AC Unity.

FLD

There's a nod to Blood Dragon in Primal and the game has sold over a million on Steam alone. A sequel is definitely coming.

Didn't know about the Primal nod. That's good to know, hopefully you're right. Ideally, a full game rather than an expansion-sized one.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Got it for the free Special Edition in October, was on sale too

13418899_485490358314054_3915166531788723726_n.jpg

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I've actually wanted a game like this for quite some time, I'm looking forward to seeing the reviews and maybe picking it up based on what's said in it.

cyba89

The Ubisoft conference was pretty solid in terms of content. Could have been a bit shorter.
South Park and Steep both look great and I have a new Trials game I can play today.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Oh man, I didn't know the Doom demo was out on PC too, thought it was consoles only for whatever reason, excited to try it out on my piss-rig :D

Ryne

I hope I can get South Park cheap again this time. It was 20 bucks for me last time IIRC.

80 canadian is too much.

yuraya

So Ubisoft ended their conference with an open world sports action snowy mountain skydiving and snowboarding game....?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wonder how many people accurately predicted that.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Holy shit, the German title is baaaaad.

I imagine a double entendre like "Fractured But Whole" / "Fractured Butthole" would be especially difficult to translate into other languages and still keep it's meaning without sounding overly terrible.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Oh man, I didn't know the Doom demo was out on PC too, thought it was consoles only for whatever reason, excited to try it out on my piss-rig :D

Wow, apart from the first two rooms the game's been running at 70+ on a weird mix of medium/high with texture cache on Ultra.

If only they'd port TNO over to this new version of the engine :(. It looks and runs so much better lol

Tizoc

I used amazon payments to buy the Humble bundle that had Grey goo for USD 4 and HB is still processing the payment :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom