• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Resident EvilVerified account
‏@RE_Games
Resident Evil 7 is coming to PS4 (with PS VR Mode), Xbox One and PC next year. Get the exclusive PS demo now on PS4!

I am still not buying that RE7 will play like it appears. Maybe some genre-jumping episodic thing but this feels like a spinoff.

If I am wrong I owe you a Coke. I am not salty.

Man, getting a PS4K Neo or whatever it is gonna be called, is almost a must for me at this point. Sony just got them exclusives that click with me.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
And nothing will stand in their way other than forum paranoia!

Look, I'm not saying that people shouldn't complain about the shortcomings of the platform. Of course they should. But why on earth anyone, especially people in this thread, would think Microsoft could suddenly come to dominate PC gaming, no matter how much money they throw at it, is insane. The only way that will happen is if it's actually superior. Which is honestly more likely than the doomsday scenario everyone so morbidly afraid of UWP keeps presenting.

The reality of it is going to be games tied to a service that will either be shut down or effectively shut down in a few years. Hopefully Microsoft doesn't buy the exclusives to any good games.

It's just bizarre seeing this spun as some kind of tinfoil hat conspiracy when we literally have their last attempt to look at.

Man, getting a PS4K Neo or whatever it is gonna be called, is almost a must for me at this point. Sony just got them exclusives that click with me.

I feel the opposite. Oh man, three new third person action games. Whoo hoo. Now God of War plays like everything else too, congrats.

Shockingly, the Call of Duty game looked really fun. I only knew of it from the whole Youtube video likes bullshit, but apparently the game looks pretty novel and cool?

The reality of it is going to be games tied to a service that will either be shut down or effectively shut down in a few years. Hopefully Microsoft doesn't buy the exclusives to any good games.

It's just bizarre seeing this spun as some kind of tinfoil hat conspiracy when we literally have their last attempt to look at.

Man I just couldn't give less of a shit if I tried. GFWL angered me. W10 is just...whatever, man. I just don't get that passionate about buying or having access to games anymore. If I buy them, and MS kills their W10 app store (seems unlikely but sure), oh well, whatever. I've got better things to worry about, in the unlikely event I actually do buy a UWP game in the first place that wasn't just a perk of my brother's Xbox One game purchase.

Parsnip

Ehh, that Kojima thing.
Should've waited to actually have something worthwhile. Like, a game.

Also I can't wait for people to play Crash remastered and realize that those games were never that great. Can't wait!

So PC version doesnt have VR or what?

Even if Capcom doesn't officially support, it's PC.
Someone will figure it out.

Ehh, that Kojima thing.

Also I can't wait for people to play Crash remastered and realize that those games were never that great. Can't wait!

Shut your mouth. Crash 3 is still pretty great.

Crash is my childhood. Don't mess with Crash.

Anyway, this year's Sony conference is kinda underwhelming overall, especially if compared to last year.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
The Sony conference left me pretty hyped. Entered the Steam store and saw a little game called Trials of the Blood Dragon on the Popular New Releases list. Asked a friend about it and he said Ubi announced it today, and released it immediately afterwards. Couldn't help myself, and I bought it right there. Here's hoping it's good.

just came back from work and am catching up on e3 announcemtn

tekken7 on pc and dead rising 4 this year

FY5mjmb.png

MUnited83

For you.
Ehh, that Kojima thing.

well, hacked-in VR isn't as good as actual supported VR so there's that.

the games I'm hype for are Titanfall 2, QUAKE, Prey, Dishonored 2, Law/Breakers, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and South Park

and GMG has a 25% code that works on some of these games lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom