• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Do any of you guys know what happened to Due Process, Cult County and Severed (official game page says release were on April 26 but there's nothing on Steam at least, so maybe it's OEM-free?) ?

Cult County failed its Kickstarter and never entered full development. Although immediately after the failure they said they would keep trying to make it, there's no real reason to believe it was in active development. Whatever release list you're using is clearly very incorrect!

Hektor

Severed is okay. The combat system is really interesting, altho i don't know how fun it would be to play with mouse, since it's a complexified and actually fun version of what is still glorified Fruit Ninja.

The Art-Design is creepy and unsettling, but isn't making a lot out of it in the long run, same goes for the story.

Overall i'd recommend to try it out, but i wouldn't blame anyone for not liking it, had to force myself to finish it.

Pachimari

Severed wouldn't be on Steam. It is currently PS Vita exclusive.

A WiiU and 3DS version is coming out soon, and a PC version will probably happen at some point.

I think Due Process is a long way out, and Severed was never announced for PC. I see that it just got announced for Nintendo platforms (Wii U/3DS) and IOS, so I'm hopeful that we'll see a PC release down the line.

Thanks for clarifying this.

Cult County failed its Kickstarter and never entered full development. Although immediately after the failure they said they would keep trying to make it, there's no real reason to believe it was in active development. Whatever release list you're using is clearly very incorrect!

Oh it's my own Excel list I am updating.

yuraya

ModBot said:
Instructions for yuraya:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (yuraya, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Psychonauts -- MB-E1D1CE892D711C58 - Taken by hannes. 1 entrants total.

t1465923304z1.png

Kaleinc

Banned
UWP becomes PC when on screen vitrual keyboard app which reads mouse inputs only is more useful to you than the actual keyboard.

Pixieking

Banned
Oh, hey, not sure if this is allowed/okay to post. Correct me if it's not, and I'll delete it. I'd make a thread, but am lowly Junior, so...

There a pretty good podcast on Patreon called Level, with Emily Reese. It's about videogame music, and she interviews composers, voice-actors, etc. The host is very smart, and gives her interviewees time to talk. She's interviewed David Bateson, Tim Wynn, Petri Alanko, Austin Wintory...

I'm a Patron, but beyond that I have no involvement in the show. I just think it deserves a wider audience. :)

impact

Banned
Nioh still not announced for PC.

it's sad that this is the most enticing game to get me to buy a PS4, not anything Sony has actually done.

Tecmo tho so I'm not expecting a PC version, and if there was it'd be a garbage port like the rest of their games. FeelsBadMan

Midweek Madness:

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 is 75% off
Farming Simulator '15 is 50% off
Resident Evil franchise sale

Also Dead By Daylight is officially out. Can't wait to play this more; the beta was fun.

MUnited83

For you.
it's sad that this is the most enticing game to get me to buy a PS4, not anything Sony has actually done.

Tecmo tho so I'm not expecting a PC version, and if there was it'd be a garbage port like the rest of their games. FeelsBadMan

Tecmo does PC version of almost everything tho, even stuff that doesn't sell.

Li Kao

Midweek Madness:

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 is 75% off
Farming Simulator '15 is 50% off
Resident Evil franchise sale

Also Dead By Daylight is officially out. Can't wait to play this more; the beta was fun.

I take it One Piece is still left unpatched and not worth it ?

Momentary

Banned
Resident Evil has ALWAYS been about biohazard threats. If they try to turn this into some paranormal type thing... it will take some getting used to. The whole First Person perspective is already throwing me off.

If they were going for paranormal stuff then they should have rebooted the whole thing and renamed the game as Resident Evil for Japan as well.

The only reason this game was ever even called Resident Evil in the states was because of the band Biohazard and some other game/product. I remember reading about that in a issue of EGM around 20 years ago.

Hopefully the game is still about biological war experiments gone wrong like the first game was.

Tizoc

Resident Evil has ALWAYS been about biohazard threats. If they try to turn this into some paranormal type thing... it will take some getting used to. The whole First Person perspective is already throwing me off.

If they were going for paranormal stuff then they should have rebooted the whole thing and renamed the game as Resident Evil for Japan as well.

The only reason this game was ever even called Resident Evil in the states was because of the band Biohazard and some other game/product. I remember reading about that in a issue of EGM around 20 years ago.

Hopefully the game is still about biological war experiments gone wrong like the first game was.
With copious amounts of jill sandwiches and masters of unlocking~
Also boulder punching
And leon's one hit kick of death
And wesker's batship op super powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom