• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javier23

Banned
Given all the odd shit in previous games, I have no doubt they can come up an explanation for ghosts that make them fit within the series lore.

It's nanomachines

Li Kao

Lol such a late reply but I love it

RE5 is important in a sense. What are you trying to play in the series?

Well, as time is short in this day and age of millions of new video games releases I thought about leaving my good memories of the first RE era behind and go with the newer ones. Oh and I loved RE4 but feel no desire to replay it so the idea would be to play...

Resident Evil 5 + Untold Stories (not too hot about that one)
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil Revelations 1-2

Or I could do a full replay but it will take ages and playing RE2-3 after the remakes will maybe a little painful. Oh scratch that, I loved Code Veronica but really don't want to do a full run through again.

AHA-Lambda

https://twitter.com/VG_Dave/status/742703815640616960
Ck6dFLuWUAADB2P.jpg:large

When you realise you're being totally left behind by the AAA sector =/
Only big releases this fall that interest me are Dishonored 2 and South Park 2

Just like last year, the first half of the year seems better than the second half

Jawmuncher

Well, as time is short in this day and age of millions of new video games releases I thought about leaving my good memories of the first RE era behind and go with the newer ones. Oh and I loved RE4 but feel no desire to replay it so the idea would be to play...

Resident Evil 5 + Untold Stories (not too hot about that one)
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil Revelations 1-2

Or I could do a full replay but it will take ages and playing RE2-3 after the remakes will maybe a little painful. Oh scratch that, I loved Code Veronica but really don't want to do a full run through again.

I would suggest maybe playing them on easy if the action gameplay is problematic. Story wise Revelations 1, RE5, RE6, then Rev 2 would be the way to go. They're all pretty different from one another gameplay wise.
You might honestly be better off with waiting for RE7. Which is another soft reboot like RE4

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
thats the cheapest One Piece has been right? I dont really care for musou style games (well to be fair I never really played one for real), but I did used to be a huge one piece fanboy (but have since dropped of it for no real reason).

I hear its quite meaty in content at least, can anyone confirm?

Pachimari

Just like last year, the first half of the year seems better than the second half

To me, the second half is better. I'm getting all of these from that list:

FIFA 17, The Last Guardian, Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, Mafia 3 and Gran Turismo Sport.

MUnited83

For you.
thats the cheapest One Piece has been right? I dont really care for musou style games (well to be fair I never really played one for real), but I did used to be a huge one piece fanboy (but have since dropped of it for no real reason).

I hear its quite meaty in content at least, can anyone confirm?

Chepaest it has ever been has been like 47 cents :3

Nzyme32

Stuff I'm looking forward to:

Dishonoured 2
South Park 2
Civ Vi
Deus Ex Mankind Divided
Mafia 3
Tyranny
Inside
Below

Loved Dishonoured and generally great stealth games. Fan of South Park and the last game. Love Civ V and like how Civ VI is shaping up. Massive Deus Ex fan but sceptical on its direction and the new game. Same for Mafia series and this new one, but still very interested in playing. Love obsidian and Pillars, so this is and its narrative are already awesome, and been waiting for inside and below for ages

yuraya

There was a locked thread in gaming side based on a reddit rumor about a supposed new Red Dead being at the end of Sony conference but it was cut out last second due to the recent shootings in Orlando. I don't believe it but I can totally see Sony cutting it out. I don't think R* would do it.

The way that conference ended was strange in general. They just played a demo of a game revealed earlier. Plus there was no Titanfall 2 or new Destiny stuff. And it was 15 minutes shorter than the usual 90min.

Same here. AAA stuff is very meh.

The only thing I'm looking forward to in teh second half of the year is

Deus Ex
Grow up
Telltale Batman

I might pick FIFA 17 if the move to frostbite is significant otherwise I'll wait for it to hit Origin Access.

Nabs

I hope we get release dates for Below and Cosmic Star Heroine. I'm not looking forward to that much this Summer.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Endless Legend would be tempting if it didnt have a million DLC on top of it :/

def sim

There was a locked thread in gaming side based on a reddit rumor about a supposed new Red Dead being at the end of Sony conference but it was cut out last second due to the recent shootings in Orlando. I don't believe it but I can totally see Sony cutting it out. I don't think R* would do it.

They ended the conference with a game where the player mowed down hundreds of zombies packed together with an automatic weapon.

Just incase you were thinking of buying Pirate Warriors 3 in the sale do yourself a favour and dont!

http://steamcommunity.com/app/331600/discussions/0/350533172703921286/

I know its 75% guys but for the love of god dont buy this its one of the worst pc ports in recent memory, for god sake 1 patch can't be that hard to put out but they are intent to leave it in this state.

1. Doesn't go higher the 1080p
2. Keyboard button prompts only
3. Numerous crashing bugs
4. Camera permanently spinning with a gamepad
5. Graphics settings don't work at all, your stuck with almost vita level graphics
6. The game has had no patches since day 1

yuraya

They ended the conference with a game where the player mowed down hundreds of zombies packed together with an automatic weapon.

Yea but zombie violence is still considered fantasy violence. You can't really compare it to something like the MW and that "No Russian" stuff for example. R* is usually at the center of all the public outcries too so I can see there being some bad scene that took it too far. Anyways its most likely a bs rumor. Sony just probably cut down on the show last second to avoid talking about the Neo.

def sim

Yea but zombie violence is still considered fantasy violence. You can't really compare it to something like the MW and that "No Russian" stuff for example. R* is usually at the center of all the public outcries too so I can see there being some bad scene that took it too far. Anyways its most likely a bs rumor. Sony just probably cut down on the show last second to avoid talking about the Neo.

Eh that's a silly distinction to make. The zombies looked like humans being massacred in droves and the segment is partly supposed to make shooting guns look fun. I don't think Sony would be incredibly inconsistent about this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom