• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.O.R.D

fuck it, not gonna wait for reviews

uaVNmni.jpg

this could it been the perfect time to use this

53337998.jpg

Agreed. I loved watch dogs. Including Asshole Aiden Pearce. Mainly since he knew he was an asshole, but just wanted to get the job done.

Not like Cole Phelps, who was an asshole but pretended to have a heart of goldz

Yeah it was a lot better than people made it out to be, I look forward to seeing what a Watch Dogs game is with the lessons learned from the first one.

Tellaerin

At this rate, I'm more hyped for Ricochet 2 than I am for The Game That Must Not Be Named.

I'm one of the few PC gamers out there who couldn't care less about HL3. I think you really had to have played those games back when they were released to feel that intense level of investment I see from people. I was still playing Unreal (and later, Unreal Tournament) when everyone else was riding the HL1 hype train, and didn't play it until years after the fact. I only played through HL2 a couple of years ago. So in both cases my feelings were more like, "These are decent, and I can imagine how some of the stuff they're doing here must've been a big deal back when they were first released, but eh." I do like the backstory they've built up in the games, but I'm kind of indifferent on them releasing another one, you know?

Elder Scrolls VI announcement coming in 2 weeks. Bethesda gunning for the game of the generation.

Get ready SteamGAF

I'm actually looking forward to it, myself, despite the inevitable bitter bitchery from the self-appointed Good RPG Police.

I played a bit of Senran Kagura. Did a Trick or Treat mission and someone said sth. like:

"trick or treat. the objective is to get pounded"

dex3108

Managed to snag a 980 ti from this sale.

pgL8Hnf.jpg

and i am looking how to buy GTX970 below 350$ :(

Also Watch_Dogs had potential but they missed few things in first game. I hope that they realized their mistakes and that Watch_Dogs 2 will be great game.

Grief.exe

and i am looking how to buy GTX970 below 350$ :(

Also Watch_Dogs had potential but they missed few things in first game. I hope that they realized their mistakes and that Watch_Dogs 2 will be great game.

I'll sell you mine for less than that asap.

Will the prices for keys rise during the sale or the opposite?
Wonder if I should buy a lot now, then wait to sell or sell them after I bought them.

How's the Senran port quality?

Its okay. No graphical options, loading times a bit too long imo, but besides that it seems like a good XSeed port. Mind you, for some reason some animations are locked to 30fps, so it looks strange.
The same happened with Arslan, where special attacks were locked to 30fps, while everything else was 60fps.

mp1990

Banned
So, the first two Syberia games are 80% off, should I grab them right away or wait for the upcoming Summer Sale? They don't seem to have aged very well, but I'm always open for more adventure games.

Also, where's Rhaknar?

MUnited83

For you.
Will the prices for keys rise during the sale or the opposite?
Wonder if I should buy a lot now, then wait to sell or sell them after I bought them.
It really depends. They often rise in price when there's a new CS go event. On sales they can sometimes go down quite a bit because some people rush to sell them for summer sale funds.

Basically, stock on keys and sell them immediately whenever they are in the 2.60$ ballpark

It really depends. They often rise in price when there's a new CS go event. On sales they can sometimes go down quite a bit because some people rush to sell them for summer sale funds.

Basically, stock on keys and sell them immediately whenever they are in the 2.60$ ballpark

Alright. Will stock up on keys soon and sell them to have enough funds for the Summer Sale.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
What was the name of the Paper Mario like game on Steam? As in side scrolling perspective, looks like paper moving about, cartoonish etc.

Best searching can find me is Saturday Morning RPG, but that's not what I'm looking for.

Phinor

overwatch is cool

While gameplay remains fun, Overwatch matchmaking is still garbage. Seems like every tenth match is something that resembles a fair fight. I can go 5 easy wins or 5 no-chance-at-all losses in a row even if I re-enter matchmaking after every match to get completely new teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom