• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yup. It released on same day and date as console versions... but was announced 1 month before release for Steam :")

Its the anime musou that they did a quick look of on GB right?

Messiah

1f73f0df91ceb709f1575ef1ef5b6c1444f5d949_hq.jpg

dex3108

I still remain skeptical as to how of that space stuff is actually controlled by the player. The trailer almost gives off the impression of choosing your missions or that like you're choosing how to engage and when to get off but something tells me that's not up to you and it'll be more or less a cool lookin set piece and nothing more.

There is video on Gameinformer where they explained few things. That huge ship is your command center and you choose your missions there. There are main and side missions. Side missions are mostly related to your battle ship that they showed in that demo doing dogfighting. Also big ship (command center) is also explorable and you can go to armory to get new equipment for yourself etc.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Q: What happens to a woman's libido when she finds out you play Karakara?
A: "It is the sound of aridity. It is the sound of dry asphalt and sandy winds."

Momentary

Banned
Im surprised One Piece is such a horror show of a port when it has very positive reviews on steam, which usually ripps apart bad ports.

I had multiple threats for writing a negative review when it was first released. K/T has some kind of rabid Musou defense force.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Q: What happens to a woman's libido when she finds out you play Karakara?
A: "It is the sound of aridity. It is the sound of dry asphalt and sandy winds."

I didn't know what to expect when I googled this.

2UCVkVB.jpg

I'm somehow both disappointed and amazed.

Disamazed, pronounced like dismayed and meaning the same thing but with a heightened sense of reality.

Momentary

Banned
I did say I wouldn't repurchase One Piece until it was 75% off... but there hasn't been a single update to that game... I just don't know man.

I did say I wouldn't repurchase One Piece until it was 75% off... but there hasn't been a single update to that game... I just don't know man.

Have KT ever updated any of their PC ports so far? I have no idea, tbh.

That doesn't bode well with the upcoming Attack on Titan and (hopefully) Ni-Oh port.

Granjinha

Why the hell is Romance of the three kingdoms in second place on the top sellers? The game came out in january and isn't in promotion

Jadax

fakkkkk!!

Steam sale is coming and I can't sell my dota non-tradable gifts because I uninstalled dota, and I don't have enough data to download 14gb.

The struggle is real :(

KT has updated their games they published. OP isn't published by them.

I see. One Piece is Bamco, isn't it? For shame.

Why the hell is Romance of the three kingdoms in second place on the top sellers? The game came out in january and isn't in promotion

Korean localization just released. English localization is releasing soon as well.

January Steam release was Japanese-only.

Wait a minute, are you saying that Romance will only get updated with localizations?
I thought there'll be a new app for that.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Heart Machine responded to my e-mail a little more than eight hours ago, so I assume it's now safe to say that while watching Vice's little documentary on the making of Hyper Light Drifter, I noticed one of the devs had his Steam login info on-screen at 6:28 (he was using the command-line version of Steam), which piqued my curiosity and lead me to attempt to log into the Steamworks Product Data site, in small hope that I could poke around the frontend for myself (I wouldn't have actually fiddled with anything -- there was no malicious intent). To my surprise, the info was still valid, but unsurprisingly a verification code was sent via e-mail. I felt bad, so I e-mailed Heart Machine to explain why the dev would have received a Steam Guard e-mail from an Australian IP address and also bought the Soundtrack Edition.

Ludens

Banned
Not that I want to pick on you, but since you always complain about devs pricing their "remasters". Have you checked out the upgrade for Defender's Quest? It's free and it's not a "bullshit" upgrade

I "complain" when devs charge for patches. I never complained for Grim Fandango Remastered or Day of the Tentacle Remastered or REmake, only when you need to pay in order to get a FFSA option in the main menu :)
And of course when someone price its remastered like a new game for no reason if not to cash in with little effort like SE does.

AHA-Lambda

Just got an email from PayPal outright stating when the summer sale is. Got to admire how much they don't seem to give a damn XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom