• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

I would prefer not to have anything steam related be fouled by uwp thank you very much
How about
It's getting hot in here So RIP & TEAR, the backlog will NEVER be done

Skipping then. Arc needs to get these out at the same time, this is ridiculous.

There's not a major balance change with Revelator though if I'm not mistaken so I still think it might be worth getting Sign if the price is right. It's a very good game, the tutorial is great and the mission mode is very good too.

There's not a major balance change with Revelator though if I'm not mistaken so I still think it might be worth getting Sign if the price is right. It's a very good game, the tutorial is great and the mission mode is very good too.
I just don't like buying outdated versions when the new one for consoles is literally around the corner.

They need to get with the times and at least close the gap to a respectable time-frame.

Yakkue

I tried to play Crusader Kings 2 for the first time yesterday and was pretty overwhelmed. Does anyone know of some good tutorials?

??? The expansion pass is approximately the same price as White March 1 + 2 combined and discounted.

The Expansion Pass isn't showing up as being on sale for me, either.

It's worth mentioning that the Expansion Pass also entitles you to the game's preorder DLC, which is not available as standalone DLC. It's a small thing, just an item and a pet, but it is what it is.

Momentary

Banned
Skipping then. Arc needs to get these out at the same time, this is ridiculous.

They are actually doing a pretty damn good job now. They are basically caught up with North American releases. They did that in a VERY short time frame. The pushed out A LOT of games in the last 2 years on the platform.

The only thing ridiculous about it is how fast they've done it.

They've also got UNIEL coming and some kind of surprise game this week as well.

Durante

But the DRM?
How could any DRM on PC ever hope to be worse than the fully encrypted and as-yet unbroken hardware DRM in current consoles?

I mean, DRM sucks, but the reason people don't talk about it on consoles is that it's omnipresent and inescapable, not that it doesn't exist.

Arthea

valve doesn't know what all means or something?
why "block all communication" doesn't block blocked people comments again?

Xanathus

The Expansion Pass isn't showing up as being on sale for me, either.

It's worth mentioning that the Expansion Pass also entitles you to the game's preorder DLC, which is not available as standalone DLC. It's a small thing, just an item and a pet, but it is what it is.
The Pass isn't discounted but it's still the same price as the discounted DLCs. Do you really think they would let you buy the pass cheaper then the contents of the pass separately?

rtcn63

Is Hitman broken? I'm in Sapieza, and I saved about 30 seconds before a specific opportunity. I messed up, reloaded the save, but now the opportunity is lost because the window has passed. How?

Tizoc

They are actually doing a pretty damn good job now. They are basically caught up with North American releases. They did that in a VERY short time frame. The pushed out A LOT of games in the last 2 years on the platform.

The only thing ridiculous about it is how fast they've done it.

They've also got UNIEL coming and some kind of surprise game this week as well.
But it is monday how much longer must i wait? What if it us one of those gsmes they relesed on the vita?
Speaking of which what is ghostlight's next game?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so any chance that A) more of those get added to steam and B) they will give keys retroactively?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom