• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

IIRC there will be a 10% launch discount

Perfect.

It's ZTD, not a late port of a indie game that had no marketing for the PC version. It will do fine either way.

It really doesn't need a discount. The game is coming out at pretty much the same time as the handheld versions of the game and it looks like some work has been put into it. I would love a discount but I think it'll sell just fine without one if that's their decision.

Right, but the game will do objectively better in view count and sales if it is featured on the front page.

gary-spivey-press-photo.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/463350/agecheck

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Storm Brewer, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Storm Brewer, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Swapper -- MB-C0D28DA116F7CDDB - Taken by neonglow. 5 entrants total.
Rocket League -- MB-888B2CCC0FD49828 - Taken by Purkake4. 9 entrants total.
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-5979E36E6410C8F8 - Taken by PaulSane. 3 entrants total.
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes -- MB-D55D6E57C4830204 - Taken by Shalashaska. 20 entrants total.
Steam Copy
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams -- MB-7DEB733593E5AE02 - Taken by ExoSoul. 1 entrants total.
Fez -- MB-E08200F713D38264 - Taken by mp1990. 2 entrants total.

t1466465692z1.png

mp1990

Banned

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 ULTIMATE MATCH FINAL EDITION -- MB-B4AF3599D16585D5 - Taken by dave is ok

chronomac

Yo

ModBot said:
Instructions for chronomac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (chronomac, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Metal Slug 2 -- MB-FE29DD46B36C6024 - Taken by derExperte
Baseball Stars 2 -- MB-7F783E24658CF5EC - Taken by Phawx

Nordicus

Well, finished Blood & Wine. The ending really set the tone that this is Geralt's last major adventure for a good while. A shame, but I'll just have to accept it.

dRwuCSP.jpg

Toast to White Wolf

Arthea

Hi SteamGaf!

I've been lurking on NeoGAF for what feels like forever (probably about 6 years now) and only bothered to apply around 2013 for an account. I got approved this March and I think I'm finally ready to start participating in what has to be my favorite gaming community! I figured I'd make my first post on the best part of GAF and just thank all y'all for being as awesome as you are ;)

I've got to say I'm not big into anime, but I recently finished both persona 3 portable, persona 4 golden and the steins;gate anime so maybe you can accept me anyways :) I just wanted to say hi before the Steam Sale wrecks all discussion thanks to the epic summer event (hopefully).

Anyway as celebration for finally posting I'll do a small giveaway of some great indies as soon as I figure out this ModBot character.

Looking forward to discussing video games and no longer playing them!
6 years! that's almost more than I lurked and I thought I hold a record
welcome, I see you are ready to join us

Awesome if true.
(Would be ten times as awesome if they'd skip Star Ocean V and instead ported Valkyrie Profile 1+2)

you never skip any tri-Ace game, never!

edited: I never doubted that automata will come to steam, SO5 was very less likely, hopefully we will get it.

Thanks! Top 5 is so hard I could name 25-30 easily.. but if I go over what I've played through somewhat recently it would be:

Vagrant Story (my dream game to be remade; with a good UI/menu + modern controls/weapon switching this would be the GOAT)
Sonic 2 (my first game ever at the young age of 3)
Baldur's Gate 2
Dark Souls
Metroid Prime 1

I could go on and on about all of these but I'll save it for another time haha.

If I considered multiplayer it'd be a whole other story but in terms of single player I loved all of these. Going to be starting up Planescape soon after midterms and I think that might end up in that list if it's everything it's said to be.

You are good people, and wise.

Hi SteamGaf!

I've been lurking on NeoGAF for what feels like forever (probably about 6 years now) and only bothered to apply around 2013 for an account. I got approved this March and I think I'm finally ready to start participating in what has to be my favorite gaming community! I figured I'd make my first post on the best part of GAF and just thank all y'all for being as awesome as you are ;)

I've got to say I'm not big into anime, but I recently finished both persona 3 portable, persona 4 golden and the steins;gate anime so maybe you can accept me anyways :) I just wanted to say hi before the Steam Sale wrecks all discussion thanks to the epic summer event (hopefully).

Anyway as celebration for finally posting I'll do a small giveaway of some great indies as soon as I figure out this ModBot character.

Looking forward to discussing video games and no longer playing them!
Welcome. Thread's brewing with new blood even before the sale.

Lomax

Well, I finally gave in and added the mobile authenticator to my account. Authorizing each listing is a bit annoying but it's not like the process wasn't already poorly designed. Hopefully I don't end up having any issue with it.

Red Hood

Banned
Urgh...but the summer sale is sooo close!

I know, but... but surely it won't be more than 75% off during the Summer Sale? According to ITAD the lowest it has been was 50% off ($9,99).

edit: Oh wait a minute, the Indiegala sale is 14 days? I'm confused. I read that as 14 hours. Yeah then I'm probably going to wait a few days.

derExperte

My game is currently on sale.

But it ends on a certain date.

<<
>>

Buy Army of Tentacles: (Not) A Cthulhu Dating Sim
SPECIAL PROMOTION! Offer ends in 39:29:04

Buy Army of Tentacles: (Not) A Cthulhu Dating Sim Soundtrack Bundle
SPECIAL PROMOTION! Offer ends in 15:28:53

And none of them end on Thursday. So very confusing.

Will try controller and report back. On game mode lag is around 30ms, which is unnoticeable when I play at 1080p. It doesn't feel like lag, response rate is the same, just that when running 4k the mouse travels slower in general.

What mouse exactly? I imagine ones with like 2000DPI max aren't good enough for 4k.

MazeHaze

Banned
I've heard 4k TVs are laggy for gaming. If you use a controller does it still feel laggy? Does it have a game mode?
Will try controller and report back. On game mode lag is around 30ms, which is unnoticeable when I play at 1080p. It doesn't feel like lag, response rate is the same, just that when running 4k the mouse travels slower in general.

Ozium

increase the dpi of your mouse so it moves faster

data

This is normal, the higher your resolution the slower your mouse will move due to DPI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom