• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks, I was trying to beat a boss in Souls 3 and the Steam Link shit the bed on all the particles.

Played it on the monitor instead, and no issues.

Sarcasm

So guys! Took me 72 hours

yes2cy2j.png

Now to put my save before NG+ back in and wait for DLC =D

Now what to play next....

zkylon

zkylewd

uh, so, i tried to buy the witcher 3 off some mexican trader kurtrussell pointed me to. i like bought the thing and he told me it didn't work and he wanted me to do some other stuff and i figured i rather not mess with this shit anymore. also he started talking me about him winning some keys at the end. i have no idea what he means but whatever

i'll just buy it off steam when/if i get my refund, but this is why i don't like buying off shady traders

like not only it feels really shitty to me that i'm like screwing developers off their deserved money but also it feels super risky and you get these weirdos

ugh and don't call me bro

i hate that

i'm not a bro

zkylon

zkylewd
g2a says the purchase failed and that i should immediately get my money back on paypal but paypal has no mentions of any refunds or g2a shit

ehhh, i deserve it for getting into this shit just to save a quick buck

Deques

g2a says the purchase failed and that i should immediately get my money back on paypal but paypal has no mentions of any refunds or g2a shit

ehhh, i deserve it for getting into this shit just to save a quick buck

should have backed out when g2a was first mentioned. file a dispute in paypal support

dex3108

Hello One Piece fans!
We wanted to provide you with a quick update regarding the PC version of One Piece Burning Blood.

We’ve been working diligently to match the console version’s quality with 30 FPS and 1080P resolution. We’re also working on a number of PC specific improvements for the game that will be available at the PC launch of One Piece Burning Blood including; Key Mapping, Mouse & Keyboard Support, and Controller Compatibility.

In order to achieve these goals, we’re going to need a bit more time to put the finishing touches on One Piece Burning Blood for PCs. The game will be available later this summer, we’ll come back to you with the exact release date as soon as possible.
We want to thank everyone for your patience and we’ll be back soon with additional updates for the PC version of One Piece Burning Blood.

Stay tuned for more info soon!

ONE PIECE BURNING BLOOD ON PC PUSHED BACK TO SUMMER 2016

Adnor

Banned
OP didn't lie, but the thread name was intended to trick people into thinking that the summer sale was on

Yeah, I know, but if they didn't ban Glass Rebel for the "first Half Life, 3 screenshots" thread years ago I don't see a reason why they should ban Poster#1, it's just for fun.

Knurek

Store page for Zero Time Dilemma is up.

Releasing in the middle of Summer Sale?
You might want to reschedule, Spike Chunsoft. Just a little tip.

Still seems dumb that they're releasing this before going all in and porting VLR and 999 first.
You can at least play 999 on a DS emulator but there's no way for PC-only players to experience VLR if you don't feel like watching a youtube playthrough.

Citra runs VLR last time I checked.

Arthea

I still think they should have released 999 and VLR before ZTD and that has nothing to with games being available elsewhere.
Then again, it probably would have delayed ZTD significantly.

Ozium

I plan to buy just Skylines (with dlcs) and Rogue Galaxy, if discounts are good, some smaller games from my wishlist too, probably. Why?
What are you buying?

whatever is a good price and is on my wishlist or is recommended in the sale/indie thread
rebel galaxy is on sale now.. I have it wishlisted.. but I don't know why..

what is it and why do you want

absolutely and utterly terrible, it isn't even a mere husk of a game. Which is a shame, I think one could do interesting stuff with the concept and actually make a enjoyable game out of it.

I hope it will be on sale in the summer sale

http://store.steampowered.com/app/392000/

Tron Runnr is a better game than it should be

One of the better looking UE4 games. Its screenshots are undersampled for some bizarre reason.

but how is it gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom