• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanathus

Finished Just Cause 3, collected all collectibles and 5 star'd (geared) all challenges. I feel kinda empty now. I don't know what to think about the game, it's decent but it feels like there was something missing from it compared to Just Cause 2, I think it's because the missions aren't as good.

Used the gog connect and it connected 12 games to the gog library , nice feature i wonder if it will become a two way connect ?

Would love to have the impression games city builders on steam :D

Ban Puncher

uVRSIjq.png

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
We're never escaping NekopaLive, are we?

It's just always going to be there on every page from now on, isn't it?

Tizoc

D was one of the upcoming games from that Console Classics dev that ported emulated stuff.

Since the GOG page lists Night Dive, I wonder if they sold their rights to them, as Console Classics slowed way down after a couple games.

Oh my god
Console Classics released the US PSOne ver. of Gunbird 1.

If Night Dive somehow can gimme dat Gunbird 1+2 on Steam, I'll be over the moon.

So I've been disconnected from this thread and the recent news from AMD and Nvidia, really. Are people excited about the new AMD card, the RX 480? Seems like a great deal for a VR-capable GPU.
I am interested. It will either take me away from buying used or lower other prices so I get more buying power in the used market.

Ludens

Banned
Am I the only one thinking we'll see a Metal Gear Solid 3 Remake announced for the E3?
Dunno, that pachislot trailer seems a lot of work for a pachinko, expecially if they can use old footage like they did for Silent Hill 2 if I remember well.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
It's weird that people bring up Serious Sam like it hurts me.

I've played them and I'm still here. Serious Sam can't do anything to me anymore.

But the children, though. I'm worried about the child who starts up Serious Sam thinking that it's a classic throwback to the games his parents grew up on only to find an ugly, uninteresting game with terrible level design.

That child will lose all respect for his parents immediately, setting him on a life long path of drug addiction and anonymous unprotected sex with uncaring strangers,

We'll look back at this generation of lost souls and wonder how we could have ever let them succumb to the Croteam (Croatia's Terrible Scam).

Ban Puncher

I've played them and I'm still here. Serious Sam can't do anything to me anymore.

But the children, though. I'm worried about the child who starts up Serious Sam thinking that it's a classic throwback to the games his parents grew up on only to find an ugly, uninteresting game with terrible level design.

That child will lose all respect for his parents immediately, setting him on a life long path of drug addiction and anonymous unprotected sex with uncaring strangers,

We'll look back at this generation of lost souls and wonder how we could have ever let them succumb to the Croteam (Croatia's Terrible Scam).

agG61YV.jpg

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member

Or they'll read what you've written about Serious Sam, strongly disagree and go....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm so sorry, that was funnier in my head

EDIT - Goddamn it, I'm not even the first one with that shit joke.

GaussTek

So, it says "Pre-order bonus" but I guess it won't be available for pre-order, right?

Anyway, I'll go for the PC version since I don't have a Vita :D (and, will probably double dip if my brother wants to play it on 3DS).

septicore

Store page for Zero Time Dilemma is up.

Steam announcement with details.

I was originally gonna get this on the 3DS because I own both retail copies of 999 and VLR, and wanted the collection on a single console but it being only digital for EUR/AUS really pained me.

With the confirmation of the Steam release being only 2 days later than the retail copies for Vita/3DS, it is a no-brainer to skip the 3DS digital release and grab the Steam release as I hope they'll port 999 and VLR to PC one day.

Gonna be painful to avoid spoilers for 2 days or so.

Knurek

So, it says "Pre-order bonus" but I guess it won't be available for pre-order, right?

If Spike Chunsoft wanted the game to succeed on Steam, they could just start the preorders on 23rd, maybe with 5-10% discount.
Front page Steam Summer Sale added visibility would really benefit the game.

Of course, if Spike Chunsoft really wanted the game to succeed on Steam, they'd release the first two parts first.

Endruen

I was originally gonna get this on the 3DS because I own both retail copies of 999 and VLR, and wanted the collection on a single console but it being only digital for EUR/AUS really pained me.
No retail for 3DS? Awww... :(
I guess I'm buying a US copy for Vita.

septicore

No retail for 3DS? Awww... :(
I guess I'm buying a US copy for Vita.

Only retail for NA/US 3DS owners. Only digital in Europe/Australia.

At least the Vita is a region free console but the 3DS isn't. Although I do own a Vita but just want it for the single console as a collection.

GaussTek

If Spike Chunsoft wanted the game to succeed on Steam, they could just start the preorders on 23rd, maybe with 5-10% discount.
Front page Steam Summer Sale added visibility would really benefit the game.

Of course, if Spike Chunsoft really wanted the game to succeed on Steam, they'd release the first two parts first.

That would be awesome, really hope pre-orders go up by the time the Summer sale goes live. Got a bit confused by the "Early orders" part in their description, I was thinking that they would just release the game on June 30 and give copies of the OST/booklet to early buyers or something.

Anyway, too late for the first two games now, I guess. But, also really hope they release them by the end of the year,

Knurek

Only retail for NA/US 3DS owners. Only digital in Europe/Australia.

At least the Vita is a region free console but the 3DS isn't. Although I do own a Vita but just want it for the single console as a collection.

As long as the game doesn't require upgrade to FW11.0, it will be quite easy to play the US cart on an EUR 3DS.

ezodagrom

0x004412C1 flag can be used on Nvidia Inspector to force AA on Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus and Neptunia U Action Unleashed.

http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=5283296&postcount=3452
http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=5283373&postcount=3453

SK no AA + no AF - https://abload.de/img/field1-noaaciu8h.png
SK 16xS combined AA + 16x AF - https://abload.de/img/field6-16xscombined8bui8.png
Nep U no AA + no AF - https://abload.de/img/start1-noaa5zucg.png
Nep U 16xS combined AA + 16x AF - https://abload.de/img/start4-16xscombinedgmujm.png

Sarcasm

As long as the game doesn't require upgrade to FW11.0, it will be quite easy to play the US cart on an EUR 3DS.

I am really need to do this even though my console is us region but I live in Taiwan.

Though I only play monster hunter on it.

999 and VLR aren't actually announced as coming to Steam right now, right? I still haven't played them so ZTD is kind of useless to me but I'll definitely get on it if they come to Steam at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom