• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endruen

Only retail for NA/US 3DS owners. Only digital in Europe/Australia.

At least the Vita is a region free console but the 3DS isn't. Although I do own a Vita but just want it for the single console as a collection.
Yeah, but since I can't have them all in retail for my 3DS, I prefer to have it in retail for Vita rather than digital.

hqdefault.jpg

The D does not approve of the gif from the wrong song.

Since they ARE Wonderboy and Nastyman, every T-D Gif and song is of them.

A GTX1080 costs 830 USD in Taiwan.

Like...how?

$900 here in India. And then you consider the purchasing power parity of that amount of money. It's crazy expensive.

Asus, MSI and Gigabyte are all Taiwanese, I don't understand the markup.

See first the company grows the part out of the ground in USA so they get the cheapest prices, then those parts are shipped to Europe so they have to pay the Atlantic shipping tax and then those parts are sent to Asia where we have to pay the final go fuck yourself markup price.

See first the company grows the part out of the ground in USA so they get the cheapest prices, then those parts are shipped to Europe so they have to pay the Atlantic shipping tax and then those parts are sent to Asia where we have to pay the final go fuck yourself markup price.

This sadly. I didnt understand why GPUs are expensive in China, while they are manufactured there, but yeah. They are shipping them out of asia first to wherever and then send them back...

Grief.exe

If Spike Chunsoft wanted the game to succeed on Steam, they could just start the preorders on 23rd, maybe with 5-10% discount.
Front page Steam Summer Sale added visibility would really benefit the game.

Of course, if Spike Chunsoft really wanted the game to succeed on Steam, they'd release the first two parts first.

Worked for Rising. Doubt they will have the foresight.

septicore

As long as the game doesn't require upgrade to FW11.0, it will be quite easy to play the US cart on an EUR 3DS.

I forgot about that and my 3DS has homebrew access. Maybe in the far future when the game is cheap on sale and I'll grab it from Amazon US for a retail copy if PC ports of 999 and VLR are never to be released.

yuraya

All these new Red Dead rumors and possible leaks...

Given the assholes that Rockstar are I give it like 10% chance any of that stuff releases on pc day n date with consoles.

If Spike Chunsoft wanted the game to succeed on Steam, they could just start the preorders on 23rd, maybe with 5-10% discount.
Front page Steam Summer Sale added visibility would really benefit the game.

Of course, if Spike Chunsoft really wanted the game to succeed on Steam, they'd release the first two parts first.

Yeah, it's great that they're releasing their new games on Steam, but I'm not buying it until I've played the other two on Steam.

All these new Red Dead rumors and possible leaks...

Given the assholes that Rockstar are I give it like 10% chance any of that stuff releases on pc

Fixed.

Corpekata

Banned
Games like Zero Escape are not ones that sell on promotion very much. They are niche with a dedicated audience that follows the games, it's not a type of game most people wait for on their specific platform. It'll do as well as it was always going to do, which is modestly.

Uzzy

It's weird that people bring up Serious Sam like it hurts me.

I've played them and I'm still here. Serious Sam can't do anything to me anymore.

But the children, though. I'm worried about the child who starts up Serious Sam thinking that it's a classic throwback to the games his parents grew up on only to find an ugly, uninteresting game with terrible level design.

That child will lose all respect for his parents immediately, setting him on a life long path of drug addiction and anonymous unprotected sex with uncaring strangers,

We'll look back at this generation of lost souls and wonder how we could have ever let them succumb to the Croteam (Croatia's Terrible Scam).

Come on, I can't be the first one to do this.

madjoki

19.01 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: #1063 » [Gleam Reward] State of Anarchy Giveaway! - 5 of 5 actions required - https://gleam.io/uPwil/state-of-anarchy-giveaway
19.02 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: #1064 » [Gleam Reward] Dungeon of Zolthan Giveaway! - 5 of 5 actions required - https://gleam.io/m7X5L/dungeon-of-zolthan-giveaway
18.57 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: #1061 » [Gleam Reward] Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut [50,000 Steam Keys] - 16 of 16 actions required - https://gleam.io/qjbQR/qube-directors-cut-50000-steam-keys

3 good free games

Hektor

That 15€ Rainbow 6: Siege Starter Edition is new, right?

Really good that the link explaining the difference between that and the proper version doesn't work for me.

derExperte

Grim Legends 3 released.
Brigador out of EA. And Turmoil.

Really good that the link explaining the difference between that and the proper version doesn't work for me.

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000025116/Starter-Edition-FAQ works for me.

Is this starter edition also planned on console?
No. The Starter Edition is currently only available to buy PC from June 2nd to June 19th 2016.

So a limited offer. And the only big difference is that it takes much longer to unlock operators.

GaussTek

Given that quote, "plans" sounds like an overstatement.

Haha, well, at least they are thinking on them! :p

But, anyway, another thing is that the guys from Aksys were the ones answering those questions. Aksys completely ignored the PC version of ZTD when they announced the 3DS/Vita localization, as that one is being published directly by Spike-Chunsoft, so it could also be the case that they (Spike-Chunsoft, I mean) are readying PC versions of the first games already to also publish them by themselves, so Aksys doesn't want to say too much (pure speculation from my part, ofc :p).

Phawx

19.01 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: #1063 » [Gleam Reward] State of Anarchy Giveaway! - 5 of 5 actions required - https://gleam.io/uPwil/state-of-anarchy-giveaway
19.02 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: #1064 » [Gleam Reward] Dungeon of Zolthan Giveaway! - 5 of 5 actions required - https://gleam.io/m7X5L/dungeon-of-zolthan-giveaway
18.57 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: #1061 » [Gleam Reward] Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut [50,000 Steam Keys] - 16 of 16 actions required - https://gleam.io/qjbQR/qube-directors-cut-50000-steam-keys

3 good free games

Where do you see these updates?

DotEmu publishing is the best thing they can do for their business. They can rack up any retro licenses not being used and give it to external studios that know how to bring a retro title to the modern era.

Rock of Ages getting a sequel is odd as hell. I enjoyed my fair share of the first one but, I figured it would be a weird one off thing.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Rock of Ages getting a sequel is odd as hell. I enjoyed my fair share of the first one but, I figured it would be a weird one off thing.

I welcome the sequel. The first one had potential for more things and it seems they are getting out more in the sequel by the looks of it. Hope its as good as the first game.

kevin1025

Banned

This could be the tipping point for a purchase for me!

How is the online community? Still a good number of people playing?

Edit: 6,700 currently playing. Yeah, I'm in.

Kifimbo

Read Only Memories -- MB-FB673516755ABC2D - Taken by texhnolyze. 6 entrants total.
Mini Metro -- MB-ED51D8A1B2CA4B96 - Taken by Kifimbo. 22 entrants total.
Shantae: Risky's Revenge -- MB-B71291CCA176083C - Taken by Saty. 11 entrants total.

Everything is still available.

I entered for Mini Metro earlier (I doubt I'm the only one), so there must be a problem with ModBot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom