• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I've reached 7500 achievements and 49% average. Go me, 50% are near.

Had me worried for a sec... nah still got it.

worriedcnj5d.jpg

Corpekata

Banned
I'm glad Yandere exists simply because you see all the usual suspects that defend their usual lolibait games by going "At least they're not violent like games you guys play!" totally drooling over playing it.

Nabs

System Shock 2 works shockingly (get it...) well with the Steam Controller, first game of the handful I've tested today that really feels natural immediately.

SS2 is a great place to start with the Steam Controller. It does a really good job of showing off the potential of the Touch Menu.

If anyone was waiting for a Steam Controller revision:

Don't expect anything this year on that front, it's still in early design exploration.

SS2 is a great place to start with the Steam Controller. It does a really good job of showing off the potential of the Touch Menu.

If anyone was waiting for a Steam Controller revision:

Yeah the touch menu is great, are there any other games that take advantage of it, or is it possible make a touch menu for a game myself?

Nabs

Yeah the touch menu is great, are there any other games that take advantage of it, or is it possible make a touch menu for a game myself?

You can create one for any game you'd like. You have full control over the icons, size, colors, placement, number of buttons, etc. It's really cool.

Odin Sphere looks great

Odin Sphere was one of the most boring and repetitive games I have ever had the misfortune of playing and I don't believe the positive reviews it is getting for a second.

Tales of Symphonia for £6, tempting....

Have recent patches completely fixed the game now?

The only way to fix a Tales game with patches would be to patch it into a better game like Odin Sphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom