• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hohoXD123

71VcyXg.png

No regrets. I refuse to bow to the machine oppressors.

3FTxWf5.gif

Steady there, Modbot never forgives. Modbot never forgets. Your punishment will be severe.
A Bad Rats key.

That whole caching catastrophe was such a Valve mess to begin with. Beginning with complete radio silence, moving to passive acknowledgement, and then capping it off with a failure to genuinely respond to anything actually going on. It's like they live in an alternate dimension and only act through unknowable intermediaries that they can scarcely control.

In other words, Valve is the most Lovecraftian digital game shop in existence.
71VcyXg.png

No regrets. I refuse to bow to the machine oppressors.

3FTxWf5.gif

I'm pretty sure there's a Modbot 3, FYI.

There is no escape.

kagamin

the monthly is good, no repeats outside of rocket league, games that were on my wishlist (dungeon of the endless, steredenn, I was gonna get wasted next week but now I can play it now )

y'all ppl are crazy

It's great tbh, some people really want other stuff though.

Madn

Finished Cat Girl Without Salad. While nothing to write home about the boss battles were kinda fun .A nice April's Fools all in all

Jazz573

Xfch3jR.png

EDIT: I forgot this was actually gay but still mostly panders out of the normal target.

Bayo, MG marketed it as a bara game, but it was made for women actually. The artist is a woman, and if you go to any Japanese online store it's categorized as 女性向け (josei muke) meaning "made for women". It has characters that may appeal to gay men, but the main target is still women.

Fox318

We all know gaffers at least have 12 inches soft.

we were never able to become world class sprinters because they have yet to make a protective shorts that would shield the crowd from our flopping penis.

many sprinters lost an eye that way.

steam is doing the fucking thing where the mobile app wants me to provide a 2FA code from the mobile app to log in to the mobile app to get a 2FA code to provide to the mobile app *rolleyes* if only there were some standardized 2FA service valve could deploy. pity no one else has ever pulled off 2FA before.

For future reference, what is the solution to this stupid loop?

Also it just occurred to me that Summer Sale trading cards should start dropping soon. So if you were planning to pick up something new it might be a good idea to wait a day or two and see if that happens.

I can't wait for the salt about the lack of a robust meta.

I still got my Red Herring badge. I know that will pay off some day.

EDIT - The cash-grab tourney of the Americas also starts tonight.

Probably not the right place for this, but I feel I just got trolled by Nvidia, I got an email saying I had won 3rd prize in the Order of 10 sweepstakes, quite exciting yes?

Its a bloody Order of 10 pin :|

Also really glad I did not sign up for the Monthly bundle, really cant see myself signing up again

Oh I forgot about that contest. I only ended up doing 7 out of the 10 puzzles.

xist

Have had these kicking around for a while and not used them...apologies if any are dead...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (xist, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Masked Shooters 2 -- MB-53F007C25C9744E3
Bionic Dues -- MB-E2181C6CDE3EA466 - Taken by fifasnipe2224
One Way To Die -- MB-B79721938F18C756 - Taken by Belgarion
Bell Ringer -- MB-64D436F9A65D5FFF - Taken by Hakkelus
Airstrike HD -- MB-D49EF0DA5FEEE210 - Taken by WinterDemons
Data Hacker: Corruption -- MB-6A4EBA78FDB6A0B0 - Taken by gaiadyne
HotLead -- MB-6160BBC60E0DBB43

Ibuki

Banned
Is the Dead by Daylight Beta dream dead? I've been trying to get one but missed out on the website/ARG thing. The game looks really good but I wan't to try it before I buy it.

I remember the people making Killing Floor 2 going on that PC Gaming Show last year talking about some new technology that would make the game even better and all that...turned out it was NVIDIA GameWorks tech...which they never referenced on the show because it was sponsored by AMD

PaulSane

Welp, entered the giveaway here for the first time ever, somehow was lucky enough to win it, the key turned out to be duplicate :D This will teach me to enter those, i guess :p

Welp, entered the giveaway here for the first time ever, somehow was lucky enough to win it, the key turned out to be duplicate :D This will teach me to enter those, i guess :p

I would say message the person doing the raffle...but it was anonymous so I dunno the procedure on that

SSPssp

Is the Dead by Daylight Beta dream dead? I've been trying to get one but missed out on the website/ARG thing. The game looks really good but I wan't to try it before I buy it.

Alienware Arena should have thousands of codes up on Monday. Also, check your messages.

Corpekata

Banned
Sega weren't on their the other day, just Relic IIRC. Of course it might just be Creative Assembly with some Total War press, but it's actually semi-noteworthy that Sega has a seperate entry now. And the fact that Relic is by itself makes me think if it was CA, they'd just be under CA. Square Enix also wasn't listed before, just the Square Enix Collective, though they are likely there for Deus Ex like they were last year.

NovaQuark is also new. This is from me checking like 3 or 4 days ago.

Hektor

i wouldn't get your hopes up. It will just lead to disappointment especially when it comes to sega and pc gaming..

WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE WILL BE DELIVERING ALL THE GAMES YOU ASKED FOR, ON PC FOR THE FIRST TIME!

MAKE YOURSELF READY AND BE EXCITED, ON THE 1ST OF JULY YOU WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO PLAY....

SONIC BOOM ON STEAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom