• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

and what was that release window? Valkyria chronicles is by far the best game they released on steam i think and since then, they have released what on steam? Its been almost 2 years now too. How many games has idea factory international released on steam in that time period?

We've had this discussion before, and if you actually bothered to take note of when they released their titles it was always towards end of the year-
Typing of the Dead Overkill- Late 2013
V. Chronicles- Late 2014
Sonic LW- Late 2015

As is, you just gotta deal with it.
Cuz when the time comes and they announce their half a dozen PC releases of various PS360 titles you lot praise the sun for them.

You're right Idea Factory does release their titles fast, but in the end it all comes to down to the group that nobody bothers to bring up in these kinds of discussion: SEGA of Japan.

SEGA also released Total War: Warhammer, but I take it that doesn't count to you because it isn't based on a JP franchise.

MUnited83

For you.
it's always weird when people act like SEGA does nothing on PC when they have some of the biggest PC-centric franchises out there. Yeah they're lacking on console ports but they aren't as bad as people paint them.

deleting games is a sickness.. they act like they are righteous for 'getting rid of trash' from their library but then it extends to good games also

it starts out from a desire to negate +1s and only leads to the desire to push for -1s

Keep your +1s, even if you hate the game. Let them be stains in your library and remind you that +1s for their own sake can lead to shame.

*looks over at To the Moon* Never again.

hesho

We've had this discussion before, and if you actually bothered to take note of when they released their titles it was always towards end of the year-
Typing of the Dead Overkill- Late 2013
V. Chronicles- Late 2014
Sonic LW- Late 2015

As is, you just gotta deal with it.
Cuz when the time comes and they announce their half a dozen PC releases of various PS360 titles you lot praise the sun for them.

You're right Idea Factory does release their titles fast, but in the end it all comes to down to the group that nobody bothers to bring up in these kinds of discussion: SEGA of Japan.

SEGA also released Total War: Warhammer, but I take it that doesn't count to you because it isn't based on a JP franchise.

don't get me wrong, i enjoy the sega releases, but my point is.. not expect much from them. That is all.

Brigador is so good. Once I stopped rushing into enemies like a robotic chicken without a head, combat become much more survivable. And it just looks gorgeous

This screenshot from the RPS review shows off the lighting really well

brig2.jpg

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Not a bad bundle! Anyone selling a spare Explode key? I'd like to try it on my Vive.

r3n4ud

Not big enough :p

Aww, ya put it in quotes!

edit: trying to buy some games, but Steam ain't letting me checkout. Imma sad panda :(

bloke

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Settled -- MB-9FF3469EC1BC2ACA - Taken by Phawx
Riddled Corpses -- MB-DF6CF72731F21D0F - Taken by hesho
See No Evil -- MB-5C92926679D55461 - Taken by danhese007

PaulSane

Got a Senran Kagura foil card

latest

Congrats!
No luck so far in my case, all i get are those freaking "Let's Bounce" cards, which are cheapest of the bunch - but despite that, game has already paid for itself :) (Not to mention i financed the SK purchase by selling a Hyperdevotion Noire foil card :p)

EDIT: i've also played 1.5 hours of Dungeon of the Endless - the game is great, what's not so great is getting 2 heroes one-shot out of nowhere on the 7th floor, and subsequently losing because the game decided to spawn 6 spitting worm thingies at once. Literally had zero trouble before that, i guess that's one of the charms of rogue-lites :)

Lain

Who needs 999 or VLR?

CRIMSON ROOM® DECADE

CRDstory.png

”I've been here before..."
Jean-Jacques Gordot woke up to find himself trapped in a red room.
A door that won't open, a hanging lightbulb, scattered wine bottles.
And for some reason, this room gives him a feeling of deja vu...

Can you escape the room?

• Based on the legendary Flash game with a record-setting 800,000,000 views
  • Ten years later, you are trapped in the room again!
  • Mysterious gimmicks lead you around by the nose
  • Collect pieces of the story and figure out what happened in this room in the past
  • Beautiful but sad music gives the game a nostalgic flavor
  • Explore the room and combine various items to escape
RoomEscape.png

Ten years after the release of the original masterpiece swept the world, CRIMSON ROOM is back, now on Steam with a new story and features. The man Gordot brings nostalgic feelings to those who played the first game. It's also attractive for new challengers who have never experienced the red room before.

Nzyme32

EA's going to announce ME Andromeda at E3, right?

They have their own event thing rather than doing one during E3 as usual. It's called "Play" and they have a conference when that starts, the day before E3 - June 12

The event goes on for two days, so maybe there will be stuff over that period too.

Phawx

Good luck selling it for a mint. I've had terrible luck selling foils lately. If I get $1, I'm lucky.

I wish I never bought any cards initially and only sold cards. The floor dropped out on the pricing.

I initially just sold cards as an easy way to "trade" for cards. I was always 1:1 ratio wise, though after I got to level 65~ I stopped caring about my Steam level

MUnited83

For you.
I wish I never bought any cards initially and only sold cards. The floor dropped out on the pricing.

I initially just sold cards as an easy way to "trade" for cards. I was always 1:1 ratio wise, though after I got to level 65~ I stopped caring about my Steam level

Crafting badges can be very profitable though depending on the title, as my backgrounds and emoticons from nekopara that got me me three times the cost of the game, or the monukuma background from danganronpa that I sold for 11.23$

Phawx

Crafting badges can be very profitable though depending on the title, as my backgrounds and emoticons from nekopara that got me me three times the cost of the game, or the monukuma background from danganronpa that I sold for 11.23$

Right. I'm just saying that if I didn't buy cards early on, I could have spent 1/3 less and still been at the same place.

Nabs

I have the worst luck when it comes to Avalanche and their patches. I just put in 17 hrs of Just Cause 3 (not sure why), and their new patch just introduced a bunch of stuttering for me. I knew I should have just focused on the main missions. This is not going to be fun.

Edit: It seems like they reintroduced the Controller + Mouse stuttering glitch. The game stutters when you switch between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom