• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

def sim

Doom multiplayer is alright. It's not something I'll be playing anymore, but the road to the level 5 achievement was fun at least.

Enhanced Steam question. Does anyone know how to get rid of this 'spam comments' thing? Clicking where it asks you to doesn't fix. And the fact that it labels pretty much every comment for every item as spam means it's just not working properly.

UarjFdL.jpg

Nere

Can't believe bethesda didn't do a sale for the doom series to hype the release of the new doom game. Really wanted to replay Doom 3. In general Bethesda is really bad with the prices of the games not made by bethesda studios, like Wolfenstein released in 2014 and it is at 50 euros..... are you kidding me? The Evil within also released at 2014 even worse than Wolfenstein at 60 euros. Wtf are they thinking? Doom was released a month ago and it is at 60 and Evil within from 2014 has the same price? WTF??? It is like they don't want their other studios to sell well on purpose or something.

Tizoc

how about that we know nothing about their plans, no announcements or intentions or anything and they are not going out of their way to give us games we want?
There are plenty of reasons to be disappointed, when it doesn't have to be.
If they will release a good game we want all could be forgiven, but what if they won't? As I said, we don't know anything to believe that they are planning to release any game we asked for.

They won't? They released V. Chronicles on Steam; or does 'forgiveness' only last for as long you're satisfied?

You kids really need to stop letting all this info drought eat you up.

Can't believe bethesda didn't do a sale for the doom series to hype the release of the new doom game. Really wanted to replay Doom 3. In general Bethesda is really bad with the prices of the games not made by bethesda studios, like Wolfenstein released in 2014 and it is at 50 euros..... are you kidding me? The Evil within also released at 2014 even worse than Wolfenstein at 60 euros. Wtf are they thinking? Doom was released a month ago and it is at 60 and Evil within from 2014 has the same price? WTF??? It is like they don't want their other studios to sell well on purpose or something.
Pretty sure all those games were 5 bucks at one point.

Ludens

Banned
it's better than GTA crap.

Yup, Red Dead is the only Rockstar game I 100%, the plot was solid and well written, atmosphere was great. In GTA games I usually get bored after one hour, I only completed Vice City back in days and the story mode of GTAV (it was very good and I liked it a lot).

Yup, Red Dead is the only Rockstar game I 100%, the plot was solid and well written, atmosphere was great. In GTA games I usually get bored after one hour, I only completed Vice City back in days and the story mode of GTAV (it was very good and I liked it a lot).

I 100% completed Bully. I didn't bother with the collections and stunt jumps for the other games, especially GTA IV (every time I killed a pigeon I had to start dodging cops again. I think I found maybe a dozen during my playthrough before I gave up.)

voodooray

Enhanced Steam question. Does anyone know how to get rid of this 'spam comments' thing? Clicking where it asks you to doesn't fix. And the fact that it labels pretty much every comment for every item as spam means it's just not working properly.

Enhanced Steam options -> Community, there is a checkbox called 'Hide spam comments from Workshop & profiles' with the ability to customise

Tizoc

How long is 'Why am i dead at sea'? Played a little of it and I enjoy it but overall movement feels slow.

Anno

Blizzard is crazy for not making it super easy to just hit a button and generate a gif for the Play of the Game clips. It's like the best advertising for the game out there on the twitters.

Hektor

Blizzard is crazy for not making it super easy to just hit a button and generate a gif for the Play of the Game clips. It's like the best advertising for the game out there on the twitters.

They're working on it.

When they said they're working on additional deckslots for hearthstone it took them nigh 2 years to implement them tho, so don't expect anything soon.

I agree. Or at least let you save your plays beyond one session so you can share them later. On the bright side, Tigole said that they have plans to significantly expand sharing capabilities in the game so hopefully this stuff is implemented in an update soon.

Lain

I want a button to hit to not have it show up at all.

The thing about Overwatch after playing it for 15-20 hours now is, that I would expect people to learn how to play the game now, but it feels like we have CoD "babys" playing the game without any strategy.

On an attack map, having 3 snipers...
While I play Reinhard and carry the payload, people running in front of my shield instead of shooting the turret/Bastion and other people behind my shield.
Mercy healing a Hanzo instead of the Bastion or Tank...

I mean its not a Moba, where you have to learn which Hero is best suited to counter another Hero and what items to buy etc.
These are easy strategies, but someone even on my level people dont have a clue about them.

Ludens

Banned
I 100% completed Bully. I didn't bother with the collections and stunt jumps for the other games, especially GTA IV (every time I killed a pigeon I had to start dodging cops again. I think I found maybe a dozen during my playthrough before I gave up.)

Bully was great too, I loved it but I didn't 100% it.

Arthea

The Witness is so beautiful, I'm not entirety sure I care for puzzles that much as for walking around and enjoying scenery

That looks a hell of a lot like an old Flash game I used to play in the early 2000s.

it reminds me some game too, not sure what game tho

Hi all, I don't post much (especially on Gaming side), but I bought a US key for South Park a few months ago in an attempt to get around the Australian censorship. I didn't work, I couldn't redeem it, so someone here might as well get some use from it.

Please only enter this raffle if you live in a country that has access to the uncensored version of South Park (so pretty much everywhere except Australia and Germany, probably?)

Enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1226163.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SpaceShark, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header.jpg

t1cxE6r.gif
South Park: The Stick of Truth -- MB-86A6ED20974BA95F - Taken by nightstorm. 18 entrants total.

t1465052614z1.png

gelf

Best game from Rockstar(North) is still and probably always will be Lemmings. Such a shame that IP is owned by Sony so we won't see it again on the platform it's suited for.

Are there any good Lemmings clones on Steam? I only know of Flockers which was okayish.

Hi all, I don't post much (especially on Gaming side), but I bought a US key for South Park a few months ago in an attempt to get around the Australian censorship. I didn't work, I couldn't redeem it, so someone here might as well get some use from it.

Please only enter this raffle if you live in a country that has access to the uncensored version of South Park (so pretty much everywhere except Australia and Germany, probably?)

Enjoy!

Knurek

Best game from Rockstar(North) is still and probably always will be Lemmings. Such a shame that IP is owned by Sony so we won't see it again on the platform it's suited for.

Are there any good Lemmings clones on Steam? I only know of Flockers which was okayish.

Aptly named Clones:

Spirits:

Mousecraft:

And Eets:

bloke

Classified as garbage dump since I'm not 100% sure keys are working
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

A.I. Invasion -- MB-5DF61752C5989FA1 - Taken by Henry Swanson
Nova-111 -- MB-B33B85754C2D4804 - Taken by bobnowhere
Year Walk -- MB-F75F6EF5705A81C8 - Taken by anastef
Agricultural Sim 2012 Deluxe Edition -- MB-138B927759D85988 - Taken by Ozium

hohoXD123

PC gaming is such a headache. New HDD isn't recognised at all and the intel iGPU drivers won't install (waiting for my 1080 to arrive), forcing me to use the basic microsoft drivers.

wilflare

is there still a need to uninstall older GPU drivers before installing the latest ones?
realised I have yet to update my nVidia drivers... since Aug 2015 :X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom