• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Zkylon was right.
iZombie is legit.

History shows that morningbus was the most correct about the show being good.

It even got the

S15RxOT.png

Benedict

Rogue Legacy is a really really good game. Don't understand the sudden hate for it.
That and Spelunky is constantly installed on my Vita.
Rate both those games higher than Shovel Knight.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Hey GAF, home alone this weekend with my twins so nowhere to go tonight and nothing to do but play Overwatch. Any good deals out there? Nothing really exciting on Steam, what am I missing?

Oxenfree is 25% off and supposedly quite good. This week's Humble Narrative Bundle has Her Story, 80 Days, Broken Age, and the first half of Sorcery! for a little under $5. Renowned Explorers is 50% off.

I think I solved the problem but I need the ppl that pick up these copies to tell me if they can even get in game.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (HP_Wuvcraft, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

army of tentacles (help me test) #2 -- MB-D216CA5AAC4D6B59 - Taken by jgalat
army of tentacles (help me test) -- MB-614C3CA886F27493 - Taken by Fare Godmace

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Spelunky is an almost perfect designed game and a true classic.
RL is fun for a while but nowhere near the greatness that is Spelunky, not even close...

zkylon

zkylewd
yea like i used to watch new girl for the cute girls and boys making faces but izombie like blows it out of the water

it's just so fucking refreshing to see something that's just fun

Sarcasm

thanks! oh well. ought to be more careful next time ha!

emailed Humble?

I fixed it but yes they said they said if I want us region I need a us payment method, so it goes off the billing address that is returned as you can't setup the address yourself.

Anteater

oh man grip buttons are the best

they should really add those on every controller from now on, map those on jump/dash/crouch/whatever

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).

E3 is coming, share the joy! -- MB-8A9CD458935095BC - Taken by neonglow. 14 entrants total.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

E3 is coming, share the joy! -- MB-8A9CD458935095BC - Taken by neonglow. 14 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for E3 is coming, share the joy! was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1465119717z1.png

wilflare

I fixed it but yes they said they said if I want us region I need a us payment method, so it goes off the billing address that is returned as you can't setup the address yourself.

hmm I'm quite sure my PayPal is tagged to a US billing address :/ oh well

EDIT: how did you fix it?

kagamin

Someone else will enjoy this scary game I'm sure.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (kagamin, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Forest -- MB-2C82B6B86420CF4D - Taken by NingenJanai. 4 entrants total.

t1465112279z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of uncredited male, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (uncredited male, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster -- MB-BDDB3539D751CF92 - Taken by Barajas_201. 76 entrants total.

t1465154924z1.png

Jeez, the new Groupees account page is super annoying.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Electronic Super Joy -- MB-58D3176416A058D7 - Taken by Eila
Post Master -- MB-6349A7F55BC0AE12 - Taken by septicore

Arthea

steamgaf really likes 180 turns
when I wasn't particularly enjoying Rogue Legacy, everybody liked it so much it became GOTY, fast forward two years - everybody hates it.

I wonder when Life is Strange hate will hit us.

Adnor

Banned
when I wasn't particularly enjoying Rogue Legacy, everybody liked it so much it became GOTY, fast forward two years - everybody hates it.

I don't hate Rogue Legacy, I just dislike the name.

Nillansan

The resolution lock in Onechanbara Z2 Chaos is a big disappointment, it probably means that Earth Defense Force 4.1 will have it as well.

Undertale would be hit by a perception 180 before LiS--like an early warning system. So, probably around the release of Life is Strange 2 in 20XX.

kurahador

I don't see anyone hating Tales From The Borderlands so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom