• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget that Lawbreakers gameplay is being streamed tomorrow across many popular twitch channels

It's the newest arena shooter from Boss Key Productions and Nexon that evokes the classic Quake gameplay while adding modern twists such as class toolsets and ultimate abilities.

Session 1:
t1465232400z4.png

LawBreakers "Between Our Guns" Gameplay Trailer [Official]

LawBreakers: 8 Things You NEED TO KNOW

LawBreakers Gameplay - GOODBYE GRAVITY, HELLO AWESOMENESS!!

Adnor

Banned
How does the co-op in FarCry 4 works? Full campaign co-op, or it's just for free roam and some missions? I kinda want to try FarCry, I haven't played any of those games.

Anno

Get Grim Dawn, by the Titan Quest developers!

I've played a decent amount but just can't get into it as much. I think I just prefer the setting and class choices in TQ. Super happy for the Crate guys though and I hope they get to keep making these kind of games.

Granjinha

I'm not sure what your point is there. Sega were not listed at all last year in neither the promo stuff or articles because they didn't attend. This year they are listed by themselves in the promo stuff on the website, but in the articles it is always "Relic / Sega", and not separately like everything else, which is why I'm suspicious.

For example, pay close attention to what PC gamer have done here and who they pair:

- AMD
- Bohemia Interactive
- Borealys Games
- Boss Key Studios / Nexon
- Digital Extremes
- Finji
- Microsoft
- New World Interactive
- NovaQuark
- Oculus
- Other Ocean Interactive
- Paradox Interactive
- Relic Entertainment / SEGA
- Square Enix / Square Enix Collective
- Studio Wildcard
- TaleWorlds Entertainment
- Torn Banner Studios
- Tripwire Interactive

You are going to be disappointed

Edit: "...Plus a couple more guests that we want to keep as a surprise."

There is this though

lol no need to get agressive, i'm only saying that it would make sense to put sega/creative assembly together too if that was the case and it didn't happen

i just think you're wrong, that's it :p

Megasoum

Banned
So I decided to buy F1 2015 on Gamersgate. Kind of a spur of the moment thing. I had my Thrustmaster TX Wheel setup on my desk and had been playing the game on XB1 but was tired of the terrible graphics and framerate. GG was, by far, the cheapest option so I went with them.

I bought from that site a couple of times in the past but I don't have a lot of experience with them.

Bought the game and paid using Paypal.

Then, instead of actually getting my Steam code my order went into a "Manual review process" where a dude from GG in Sweden will have to manually check my order to make sure everything was ok and then send me a key. What the fuck is that dumb bullshit? I didn't buy a game cause I wanted to play tomorrow night, I bought a game cause I had some free time tonight and wanted to play it. One of the reason people buy digital games over physical is because of the convenience of having access to the product right away. If it was like a 1000$ purchase or something I would understand but it was fucking 20$...

Arrrgghhhhhhhh

Sorry... I had to vent... This is seriously pissing me off.

Edit: Ok, 3 hours later I finally have my code. Welcome to our digital future!

derExperte

k

edit: your wish is granted

Banter aside the second red was just weird and despite the 1:1 they kept on yammering while Mexico started to play again. Last goal was offside though I think. Well, good football only here and there but the most entertaining match so far.

Tellaerin

Don't forget that Lawbreakers gameplay is being streamed tomorrow across many popular twitch channels

It's the newest arena shooter from Boss Key Productions and Nexon that evokes the classic Quake gameplay while adding modern twists such as class toolsets and ultimate abilities.

You had my attention right until you mentioned Nexon. :s

Vibranium

Banned
How does the co-op in FarCry 4 works? Full campaign co-op, or it's just for free roam and some missions? I kinda want to try FarCry, I haven't played any of those games.

Just free roam and side missions unfortunately. Good luck, I'm pretty addicted to doing all the collectibles, JaseC style, for some reason. I got it for free a long time ago and I finally am playing it. And then I'm done playing Ubi games ago until South Park TFBW comes out.

zkylon

zkylewd
the whole "play" argument around visual novels is dumb. i may not be a fan of the genre but it's a very unproductive discussion cos to say something is not a "real game" you have to define what a real game is and no one has ever managed to do that in a way that meets all the requirements, from analogue a hate story to minecraft to dayz to tetris

games are just too weird, and honestly who gives a shit what a "real game" is. it reminds me of ppl complaining that league of legends is not a real sport, who gives a shit what a real sport is, the meaning that ppl give these words is arbitrary and having actual fights over it is the most dumbo thing evar

Life becomes much more relaxing when you learn to not agonize over terms and genre definitions related to video games, especially in the English language.
yup, and specially when you don't try to force your definitions onto others

just watch the damn link
actually will probably do :p

Have you watched that anime Yuri Yuri? That's exactly how I depict you in my mind, so you should try something like that

Maybe the zkyband would fit kpop?

EDIT: oh god I can't believe this is the first post in the page
it really sucks that the like third video on youtube of yuru yuri has like a giant spider for a thumbnail lol

anywho i approve of the uniforms, idk about kpop, i kind of like 3 songs and can't stand the rest

i just like how zkyband sounds

Awesome. Also this might be of interest for you guys with huge wishlists.
new feature looks really cool, i wonder if it'll help making my browser not hang when looking at ppl's massive wishlists

tho tbh it doesn't happen so much with wishlists as it does with libraries

donny2112

One of those kinda small things that took way more time than I originally anticipated but I'm really happy with the result:

I didn't even realize there was a sort-by-discount option. My Enhanced Steam was 7.2.2 Maybe that option was there before, but updated to 7.3 (latest Firefox, I think), just to be sure. Thanks for making ES so great! \(^o^)/

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Ah that time of year where the heat shows up and I think to myself, liquid cooling could be done. Never happens though.

Awesome. Also this might be of interest for you guys with huge wishlists.

That will make things much easier going forward. Thanks.

Vamphuntr

I'm really fed up with Windows 10. I had lot of issues with it ranging from Anti Virus software crashing it at start-up (Avast) and having to boot in safe mode to uninstall it to file extension association problem. Now since the last update every time the screensaver comes up I lose task bar functionality, file explorer stops working and every single thing in the Windows + X menu stops working (like command prompt). How can you release something broken and keep making it worse with each update. It's really beyond me. Only solution I found online is to reinstall windows 10 again, like I only have this to do.

Benedict

Still got over a month to drag my feet before installing Win10.
Last time I tried installing it on our laptop, Acer Aspire TimelineX 3820TG, it stopped working, resulting in panic as my wife uses it for her studies.
After a day or two I managed to reinstall W7 after first using UbuntuOnAStick.

Morning guys, I've been away the whole weekend and haven't been able to check the thread much, anything interesing happened?

If anyone is selling a spare Dungeon of the endless from humble monthly let me know. Thanks Tektonic.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
wow, i've become a case study.

I usually test new wishlist features on a lot of different people's wishlists, and yours has the perfect mix of "weird" things that I don't usually see on other people's list. You've got games that aren't for sale (Stalin Vs Martians), Free stuff (Medusa's Labyrinth), stuff not yet available (Syberia 3), as well as a good mix of prices and a wide selection which usually means a few things are on sale to test things like discount sorting.

Plus you have The Movies in your top spot so irregardless of what else is on it, it's a good wishlist.

Soulflarz

Banned
Wow, he sounds very angry and disaffected. Proof that money really can't buy happiness or peace of mind, I guess. :s

we knew that sadly

I mean, it...it's not like I like it, this just reminds me of like GG days where my TL on twitter constantly had angry people for no reason I could understand. It wasn't very fun. I dunno, it...kind of is erg.

Adnor

Banned
I stopped following Notch in Twitter ages ago because of how he's been acting, so I thought it was something big this time.

Such a shame, his was a great success story, but now he's just a dick.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Notch has just disappeared up his own butthole lately.

Somewhere on the internet is a video of someone placing torches in a butthole shaped cave in Minecraft. A gif of it would make for a pretty good response to this post.

Tektonic

Morning guys, I've been away the whole weekend and haven't been able to check the thread much, anything interesing happened?

If anyone is selling a spare Dungeon of the endless from humble monthly let me know.

if you still want it, pm me.

ps I don't believe in selling these extras, so you can just have it - rather than modbot

Picked up some promising sci-fi books. Why haven't we gotten a game about a generation ship yet? You could probably create some interesting narratives or atmosphere around a ship decaying/changing over multiple generations, or generations growing less human over time

On that sci-fi note, saw some House of the Dying Sun gameplay online today and it's looking really slick. Love that smooth zoom in from warp to cockpit

ieuIZfQ.gif

Lain

Went to groupees, bought the Build a Bundle 15 using my usual amazon account to pay.
Decided to grab the 50cent bundle too, picked amazon to pay, hit purchase and instead of getting sent to the Amazon payment page groupees told me to confirm the captcha... felt weird, this never happened before but OK. I hit that not a robot checkbox and confirm, expecting to be taken to the amazon payment page finally, instead groupees shows me a page that informs me my account got locked down because
We have noticed that this is the first time you’ve used this Amazon account with us. For your safety, your account is temporarily locked until you confirm your ownership of the Amazon account.

But... I used Amazon (and that Amazon account) with them since June last year, after Google Wallet went away. I bought a bundle yesterday with that same account. I bought a bundle today (the Build a Bundle 15, which got charged and paid for according to my amazon payments page) with that same account. Now I have to wait on some email to even access my bundles page and not even because a purchase failed, but just because, according to their system, it was the first time I used that amazon account (for which they didn't even take me to the Amazon page). What a joke.

-----

I decided to play some old stuff in my library and picked Sudokuball Detective. I love Sudoku and the Sudoku isn't too bad, but that story mode is kinda mediocre and the sphere part of the game is more annoying than enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom