• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tellaerin

Tron 3 was sacrificed to the god of Star Wars. :(

Still I have a small hope, a very very small hope that Tron will live again in an animated movie.

I'd be satisfied with a two-hour movie wrapping up the Tron: Uprising story. Still can't believe they ended the (amazing) series on a cliffhanger like that.

Really surprised there haven't been more games set in the Tron universe.

Jawmuncher

At this point I'll take anything. Even bought the Tron Disney infinity figures. Wish uprising was on Bluray. Also I bought Tron R but on Xbox One.

I miss Tron. But unlike Dino Crisis and Snake in Smash it's the only thing I consider "dead"

Great to see the continuing relationship between Spike Chunsoft and Abstraction Games. Put up the preorder and let me open up my wallet!

mp1990

Banned
I remember watching Tron Legacy when I was 11 and when it ended I went on screaming "THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER MADE!!!!!!!". Nowadays I think it's just fine and has lots and lots of flaws, but the soundtrack is still dope as hell.

Ozium

GMG sent me a voucher good for 27% off 'hot summer games' including civ 6

will there be a better deal for CIV ?

only 48 hours to decide.. :(

Great to see the continuing relationship between Spike Chunsoft and Abstraction Games. Put up the preorder and let me open up my wallet!

I've played 999, but not VLR. Does anyone know if this game is gonna have callbacks and/or references to the other games? I just want to know if I'd be missing stuff by playing the games out of order.

Corpekata

Banned
I've played 999, but not VLR. Does anyone know if this game is gonna have callbacks and/or references to the other games? I just want to know if I'd be missing stuff by playing the games out of order.

It's more a direct sequel to VLR really, the devs promising to answer everything from it but not neccessarily 999.

Like 4 of the characters are from 999 and VLR so I would not skip VLR.

I remember watching Tron Legacy when I was 11 and when it ended I went on screaming "THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER MADE!!!!!!!". Nowadays I think it's just fine and has lots and lots of flaws, but the soundtrack is still dope as hell.
Wow, you're so young even I can say get off my lawn!

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered

Don't you have to be 18 to be on Neogaf?

Ozium

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Notrium -- MB-14D82CC4F7C3B654 - Taken by Sarcasm
Defend Your Life -- MB-45BA7F8FCB935E83 - Taken by gurm3n
Penguins Arena: Sedna's World -- MB-6F212359105DECC0 - Taken by Kuroyume
Selfie: Sisters of the Amniotic Lens -- MB-CD5F4C59C8A3CECC - Taken by Last Baron
Taimumari -- MB-B22EAE6C189B70AD - Taken by darkchewie
Spy Chameleon RGB Agent -- MB-0E3FCDBAB4C83CAE - Taken by jgalat
Jerry McPartlin -- MB-5B345ACC00CB6DAA - Taken by someguyinahat
The Archetype -- MB-00247A6CFD13C877 - Taken by fuzzy123

garbage day

As if turning 30 didn't make me feel old enough this week. Jesus.

garbage day

A point-and-click adventure with mixed reviews, and it's 4 gigs. Poorly optimized or full voice acting? We'll soon see.

Part of me hopes it's merely underrated, and I won't just be playing this game so you all don't have to? But the rest of me is more realistic.

I am young Asian jailbait with abnormally large breasts.

Someone please send me a n3DS as my old 3DS broke. かわいいですね。

mp1990

Banned
Geez, I didn't know you were younger than me. :p
I'm pretty sure I'm the youngest member of SteamGAF? I know flarz held that title before I chimed in

also, am I supposed to feel good or bad about being younger than you guys, this talk is making me confuse lol

Tellaerin

I am young Asian jailbait with abnormally large breasts.

uncredited male
(Today, 10:22 PM)

I think someone's lying...

I'm pretty sure I'm the youngest member of SteamGAF? I know flarz held that title before I chimed in

also, am I supposed to feel good or bad about being younger than you guys, this talk is making me confuse lol

Enjoy being young while it lasts. : )

Anno

Probably bad. It also means you weren't even born when the last good Zelda or Castlevania game was made. That's a little crazy.

Backlogger

How does the Steam Link compare to having a small PC? Right now I have a small form factor HP desktop with an i5 and a 1GB video card setup behind my TV case.

I'm thinking this is overkill for in home streaming. I don't use it for anything else. Now that the Link is on sale for $35 thinking of picking one up.

FLD

I really need to play this, but the installation is yuuuuge....

It's huge because S-E are dumbasses and the install includes the files for all the pre-rendered cutscenes in english AND japanese. You can install and then go delete whichever you don't need, which reduces the space needed by almost half.

GMG sent me a voucher good for 27% off 'hot summer games' including civ 6

will there be a better deal for CIV ?

only 48 hours to decide.. :(

I'm almost tempted to buy Umbrella Corps with this coupon. Almost.

Too bad none of their coupons work with Stranger of Sword City.

How does the Steam Link compare to having a small PC? Right now I have a small form factor HP desktop with an i5 and a 1GB video card setup behind my TV case.

I'm thinking this is overkill for in home streaming. I don't use it for anything else. Now that the Link is on sale for $35 thinking of picking one up.

But what would you do with the small PC?

Speevy

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Speevy:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Speevy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Absolute Drift -- MB-13F53A87C30AF9E3 - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.
Snakebird -- MB-7A8742FF7E660A2B - Taken by gurm3n. 1 entrants total.
Deathtrap -- MB-3A15F101074F5ABB - Taken by bobnowhere. 1 entrants total.
Hand of Fate -- MB-4E60BB72986CDB6A - Taken by Servizio. 5 entrants total.

t1465358189z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom