• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
Does Steam works for you?
I can't download the Hitman patch, it got stucked at 140mb, and it won't start the download, not even rebooting Steam works.

Did all gwent quests in both the exps and vanilla game, I can't understand why people doens't want to use fast travel and wanting to walk instead of running.

maybe people have more fun that way?

I've not played it for a while so can't remember, does Hyper Light Drifter have a manual save?

The autosave reminds me it's saved before I quit the game, but no progress is being saved.

MUnited83

For you.
Change download region.

Why buy now when you expect the price to go down?

The price on the market will go down. The price from sellers will still basically be the same though. So it's better to buy keys now, sell them on the market for steam wallet moneys and be loaded for the summer sale. If he waited there would be a lot less return.

Arthea

The price on the market will go down. The price from sellers will still basically be the same though. So it's better to buy keys now, sell them on the market for steam wallet moneys and be loaded for the summer sale. If he waited there would be a lot less return.

Is it really worth the hassle? How much can be made of one key?
Not gonna do that, just curious

Last sale there was a 1,5-2RMB difference/20-30 cent difference, so if I buy 100 keys, there would be a huge difference.

Still cant find a good trader though, since all of them wants to have a steamrep account or so. I only have a Steamtrades one with about 100 good +rep, but they just delete me lol

MUnited83

For you.

Extremely worth the hassle. A key from traders is 1.95$. It can be sold for around 2.73$ in the steam market. Which is like around 2.5$ after fees. This makes stuff much cheaper, and it's arguably the best way of topping up steam wallet.

As an example, a 60$ game can be bought for 46/47$ instead.

Last sale there was a 1,5-2RMB difference/20-30 cent difference, so if I buy 100 keys, there would be a huge difference.

Still cant find a good trader though, since all of them wants to have a steamrep account or so. I only have a Steamtrades one with about 100 good +rep, but they just delete me lol
Steamrep? Everyone has one, including you. You sure you aren't confusing with another site?

Deques

A key is sold for around €2.3 in Steam Market which gives you €2. That is around US $2.27. If you got keys from sellers for US $1.9, that gives you $0.37 per key which is around €0.33.
Buying and selling 100 keys will theoretically give you €33. But you need to invest €230 to earn €33

Arthea

Extremely worth the hassle. A key from traders is 1.95$. It can be sold for around 2.73$ in the steam market. Which is like around 2.5$ after fees. This makes stuff much cheaper, and it's arguably the best way of topping up steam wallet.

damn... I might be tempted, but mobile auth makes it irrelevant

thanks anyway

MUnited83

For you.
A key is sold for around €2.3 in Steam Market which gives you €2. That is around US $2.27. If you got keys from sellers for US $1.9, that gives you $0.37 per key which is around €0.33.
Buying and selling 100 keys will theoretically give you €33. But you need to invest €230 to earn €33

Current price is around 2.70-73$ actually.

Steamrep? Everyone has one, including you. You sure you aren't confusing with another site?

Might be. I see this:

YOU WILL HAVE TO HAVE VERY GOOD CASHREP/BP.TF TRUST AND MANY PREVIOUS PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS!

Injustice 2 announced for PS4 and Xbone, nothing announced for PC.

mpKZg.png

Kagemusha

Has anyone ever tried buying every CS:GO knife skin and then double the prices?

Years ago someone bought all the CS:GO trading cards and listed them for 3c each. It was like 20,000 listed of each card. Had to be a loss on each card or a super trader. Not sure if it's still like that.

derFeef

The community market restriction and that you need an Android/iOS device for that to verify is reeeaally stupid.
The second half of that is really baffling, they could jsut use google auth or similar and be platform agnostic.

Deques

ooo a meta game, hope NWN2 finally goes on sale. Been wanting to pick it up for ages and it's not been on sale for a while.

You'll get Spelunky if you have 5000 exp. After completing all the tasks and checking in everything you will end up with only 4400 exp. So you need to buy something to get Spelunky for free

The good news is that you'll get 1000 exp per spent dollar, so you can buy something cheap to get Spelunky for free

It would be hilarious if WB stopped publishing games on the PC.
"Well, we fucked up the past few times and got rightly called out for it. So let's just quit while we're behind."

Jawmuncher

"Well, we fucked up the past few times and got rightly called out for it. So let's just quit while we're behind."

So odd to see everyone going all in on PC and WB doing the opposite. After already being there.

Lol. I wouldnt be surprised tbh. That would be a stupid move considering their games sold well. Even Batman and MKX sold fairly well despite the outrage.

I'm now part of the 1000 games club. It took 6 months of bundle purchases to make it happen.

zqDqbd3.png
Congrats. You plan on playing the games or is it a matter of gotta catch 'em all?
Just made it to
.___.
Addict! But still 1K shy of the motherload addicts lash & frost who just broke 4K :O
So I've been playing some games lately... pc games at that... some quick short impressions

Mad Max
Okay so i played like 3 hours of this one, this game looks pretty but honestly its pretty eh. wheres my flamethrower? i want a flamethrower, i know theres a fucking flamethrower... Its the shitty kind of open world where they just litter the map with filler content. Going to try and do as little as that trash as possible to beat the game cause i hate that kind of stuff, its why i don't like when devs do open world, they don't know how to make one. I remember when veggie was posting about it he said it gets better the more you play it so I'll keep going through it. At least the car combat is fun

Wasteland 2: Director's Cut

played 2 hours of this one, I doubt I'll ever beat it since the game is about 40 hrs and i got other stuff i want to play but who knows, maybe the story will really grab me. Besides that, the game is pretty fun, its what I was hoping Divinity would play like (as in not super hard). Although I've ran into a little issue, seems like i tackled the wrong quest first, the plant one. I've ran out of ammo... googled it and it seems to be a common issue, apparently the wiser choice is to do the other place first. I'll probably bump down the difficulty, maybe itll lower enemy HP, don't feel like restarting if i get too frustrated with it. Also, this game plays pretty nice with the steam controller, theres even an option for it in the menus(you can even play with a ps4 controller and I guess itll show u the dualshock 4 inputs instead of the xbox version)

Cat Girl Without Salad
not much to say about this game besides that its legit, i wonder if way forward will actually expand on this, cause I really enjoyed what i played so far.
Nice impressions. Mad Max sure has a lot of copy-paste activities. What I felt helped me still have lots of fun with them is spicing it up. I usually have music running in the background. Drive around to one mission or outpost and then I just do things along the way. Looting places, destroying landmarks. Makes me feel that it is a unique ride instead of a checklist. I loved the game and you made me realize I stopped halfway through to play Dark Souls 3. Should really get back to it.
That would be horrible! Their output is usually really great stuff.
http://store.steampowered.com/searc...nteractive Entertainment&category1=998&page=1

Jawmuncher

It's possible that after the mess that was MKX. They might be considering that it's better to just do late ports with all the DLC. Makes the porting job easier for whatever studio they get.
So long as it ain't some Arkham knight craziness.

Ludens

Banned
That feel when you pre-ordered Dreamfall Chapters and:

-it was bundled
-it was heavily discounted
-it was even given for free if you spend enough

and episode 5 is not yet released.

JarrodL

It looks like that Injustice 2 won't be released on PC at all.
I'll honestly take that over promising PC support on par with console versions and then dropping all PC support and launching a console-exclusive expansion, like they did with MKX. Who would buy their PC versions after stunts like that? Not me, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom