• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludens

Banned
r8aflKz.png

Lucius is inappropriate for everyone :D

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
r8aflKz.png

Now Valve warns about games based on user tags. This can't go wrong.

I don't think the prompt is coming from the user-generated tags, just that those are now shown on the "this content may not be safe for work" page that's been there for well over a year. I tested some games that were "joke" tagged, like Jesus Christ RPG being tagged as Gore or Summer Sale being tagged with Nudity but was still able to access the community hubs of those games just fine.

EDIT: oh I see that's on the store page itself. That's new - but I still don't think this has anything to do with the user-generated tags.

rtcn63

Uninstalled Doom. I just didn't enjoy the game enough to want to complete it. Waves got longer and more repetitive. I revise my personal score to a 3/5. Still a better love story than Twilight.

Ludens

Banned
You don't miss much, it's an awful "game".

I did it on PC and I agree, but I wanted to check the PS4 version just for fun and because it has a "complete the game in less than 1 minute" trophy.

The game is nothing to me, yeah, the writing is good, but it's all so empty, dunno.

Uninstalled Doom. I just didn't enjoy the game enough to want to complete it. Waves got longer and more repetitive. I revise my personal score to a 3/5. Still a better love story than Twilight.
You didn't enjoy the gunplay? Its the best gunplay I've played in years. Even better than Wolfenstein.

rtcn63

You didn't enjoy the gunplay? Its the best gunplay I've played in years. Even better than Wolfenstein.

It was okay. I've mentioned it before, but I seem to prefer the less responsive, visceral shooting of games like Bioshock 2 or even yes, CoD (if I'm remembering correctly). Like, I prefer RE4 and 5 over Uncharted and Gears of War if that makes sense.

Got midway through
Lazarus Labs
and I just wasn't feeling it anymore. Already found all the weapons and upgraded them, and there really wasn't anything left to keep me going.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Well in a part of my Mafia II re-play through on hard (again) and on a part that isn't do-able.
What part? I beat it on hard and had to look up a slick approach to get through one fight but the rest wasn't too bad. The fight was in a warehouse and you can park a car to get back outside so that you aren't trapped.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Share the joy! -- MB-19A22C1FA904B793 - Taken by Kurt Russell. 6 entrants total.

t1465414069z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Luxor 3 -- MB-C5633806A76CFF20 - Taken by fifasnipe2224

Monooboe

I'm so damn ready for Watch_Dogs 2, really liked the first one and the second one does indeed seem like an improvement. Just need to save up for that eventual GTX 1080 + Watch_Dogs 2 bundle.

Ludens

Banned
Wow Linuxing is intense in Watch Doges 2

CyaE2G4.png

Probably Ubi wants to catch Mr Robot fans.

Also I have a moral question: last year I gifted a game through ModBot on GOG, Dragonsphere. A game, in my opinion, really good.
After one year, I saw the winner still didn't redeem the game.
Do you think it would be right raffling it again?

I hated Watch_Dogs when I first played it, but once I started ignoring the annoying side missions
and once I discovered the Spider Tank mini-game
, I ended up enjoying it. It wasn't the greatest game, but it was good enough. I'm excited to see what they do in 2.

Nzyme32

So happy to hear 0edit is doing the soundtrack to Deus Ex Mankind Divided's Breach mode. Loved the HL2 mod - NeoTokyo's soundtrack, but he didn't seem to do much after that point and got little recognition, so this is a great little turnaround

Parsnip

I love washing dogs.

I should really play watch dogs at some point. I'd probably enjoy it.

Okay fine, I'll buy it jeez.

Backlogger

I love washing dogs.

I should really play watch dogs at some point. I'd probably enjoy it.

Okay fine, I'll buy it jeez.

I need to give it another go. I don't think I've tried it since getting my R9 290 about a year ago so it probably perform slightly better I think.

Parsnip

I regret to inform you that Watch_dogs does not let you wash dogs at any points.

May I interest you in a different game (that does not feature a dog washing component either, but it's way more fun)?

Just right over here.

Without even clicking the link, I can tell you that I already own both WoTS games on Steam.

:D

I need to give it another go. I don't think I've tried it since getting my R9 290 about a year ago so it probably perform slightly better I think.
I'm in a similar boat.
I didn't play it, but my brother had near identical rig to mine during the launch and his experience was less than great.
I've since upgraded and the game has been patched a bit, so I imagine it will be fine now.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom