• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing that makes me a bit sceptical is that they used only AotS as benchmark. If you have strong product that has good numbers in many benchmarks show that then. Show real life games. Also NDA lifts on release day that always makes me sceptical (at least in case of games I can see some gameplay before release).

I'd imagine some things will leak out here and there like they did with the 1080/1070 but if AMD had a "1070 Killer" at $200 (or $250/$300) I'd guess they'd want as many people to know about that before the 1070 launches in 10 days instead of just keeping quiet considering they need as much good press as they can get right now with the 1080/1070 being received as well as they have (outside of the Founders crap)

rtcn63

so Humble Bundle just took my money and gave me no keys

what do

Best-Arrested-Development-Quotes.jpg

dex3108

I'd imagine some things will leak out here and there like they did with the 1080/1070 but if AMD had a "1070 Killer" at $200 (or $250/$300) I'd guess they'd want as many people to know about that before the 1070 launches in 10 days instead of just keeping quiet considering they need as much good press as they can get right now with the 1080/1070 being received as well as they have (outside of the Founders crap)

Well based on their live presentations they really can't do good product launch XD They really don't know how to present their products right. But I agree 480 review NDA should be in next 7-10 days if they are confident in their product and release can stay 29th.

I think I just saw someone in the B/S/T offering an Asus Strix 970 for $200.

With shipping, tax, and a little bit corruption, it'll be $400 in total before it arrives at my house.

One of the perks of living in a 3rd world country. A corrupt one, if I may add. Importing stuff legally is not a good option for us. Most of the cheap stuff are imported illegally or skipped the customs.

Good morning guys.
New thread and all that.
And why is there facebook buttons now on the thread title bar?
Also is ModBot down?

dex3108

With shipping, tax, and a little bit corruption, it'll be $400 in total before it arrives at my house.

One of the perks of living in a 3rd world country. A corrupt one, if I may add. Importing stuff legally is not a good option for us. Most of the cheap stuff are imported illegally or skipped the customs.

It's not like here is better :D 970 in stores still costs up to the 500$ and you can get them for 350$ or less from questionable sources that promise you that there warranty but is something happens and they refuse to fix it or replace it you can't do anything because in most cases you don't have any proof of purchase that could help you on court.

gurm3n

Neo Member
Question: I want to get Dragon Age: Origins on Steam but the Ultimate Edition is not available in my region (Argentina) (Store page). If I get a key from Amazon and activate it using a VPN will I be able to play it afterwards?

I feel you, bro. I live in Argentina and buying electronics, among other things, is ridiculously expensive here.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Greenlight's purpose has quietly shifted from "Vote for what what you'd like to see on Steam" to "Report titles that would be inappropriate for Steam". It's essentially a venue for the community to bring to Valve's attention ahead of time games that would only be yanked from the store later for one reason or another. Naturally, some slip through the cracks, but Greenlight remains in its current form despite years-old admissions from Valve itself that it's imperfect precisely because Totally Not Pokemon: Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Oh Wait Did I Say Pokemon I Meant Not Pokemon and other nonsense has no place on the service.

thanks for the out, now I have to change my kickstarter.

It's not like here is better :D 970 in stores still costs up to the 500$ and you can get them for 350$ or less from questionable sources that promise you that there warranty but is something happens and they refuse to fix it or replace it you can't do anything because in most cases you don't have any proof of purchase that could help you on court.

I feel you, bro. I live in Argentina and buying electronics, among other things, is ridiculously expensive here.

Yeah, it's been pretty rough just to stay being updated on tech peripherals.

Building a PC is a huge investment, and it should last for years.

Good morning guys.
New thread and all that.
And why is there facebook buttons now on the thread title bar?
Also is ModBot down?

NeoGAF adds Like/Share button. Convenient feature, or first phase of Lizard Invasion?

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
You guys take the purity of the Sonic Racing canon really seriously.

AHA-Lambda

I go to Finland for 2 days and Steamgaf is already infected with spam links, Facebook plugins and a disturbing lack of anime
FFS

neonglow

3070658-1.png

this is a real sega survey

the end is fucking nigh

That's the potential list of characters for LEGO Dimensions. Sonic and Adventure Time characters are rumored to be coming in the next wave of sets. Looney Tunes will probably be in there too since it's a WB property.

Blood and Wine is making me think of how good Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be

It's gonna be GOTY of the whatever year the game comes out.

Oh, and if there's an award for it, Blood & Wine is gonna be the best DLC/Expansion pack of the year, if not of the decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom