• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/368370/

Just finished Her Story. Took me about 2 hours and came away enjoying it way more than I thought I would. It really makes you feel like a detective. It's really interesting piecing the story together in your own way. Since you shouldn't be seeing it all in orders. I was getting big pieces through regular play and when I finally opt to get the rest of the clips with the guide, I was surprised to have done so much by myself. It's definitely a game where you should strive to see all of the story. Mainly since it's so good and very well acted. It's currently a dollar in the Humble Narrative bundle and it's worth far more than that.

munchie have u been reading my curator feed

Nzyme32

Enhanced Steam has been updated to version 8.6. This release includes the following changes:
  • Added an item counter to both party's item selection in trade offer windows
  • Added a filter box to wishlist pages, making it easy to find games by name
  • Wishlist sort and filter options are now in a drop down menu, rather than links
  • Added a new wishlist sort option to sort by discount dollar amount
  • Video player HD settings will now be saved between page loads
  • Wishlist totals for large wishlists will display after pressing a button, improving performance
  • Fixed a bug that caused highlighting to break on activity pages
  • Fixed a bug that caused coupons not to display correctly on store pages
  • Fixed a bug that caused "Not Interested" tags to not show on continuous scrolling search results
  • Fixed a bug that caused users homepage carousel to be malformed in some cases
  • Fixed a layout bug with regional price comparison on sale items
  • Gamefly has been renamed to Direct2Drive in price comparisons
  • References to the EU2 region have been removed from regional price displays
  • Closed stores Shinyloot, Adventure Shop, GameTap, GetGames, and Gameolith were removed from comparisons
This update is available for Google Chrome and should update itself automatically within the next 60 minutes. The beta version of the Firefox extension is now available on firefox.enhancedsteam.com

Once again, a HUGE "thank you" goes out to contributor JoiNNN for helping immensely with this release, a lot of these features wouldn't have been possible without him.

As always, please let me know if you encounter any issues with this release.

Dude this stuff is too good. If I had the money I'd throw it at you and your contributors. Soon.. soon...

Nice to see it on GL. I remeber seeing the developer posting about the game on the indie development thread and I got all excited.

header.jpg

Just finished Her Story. Took me about 2 hours and came away enjoying it way more than I thought I would. It really makes you feel like a detective. It's really interesting piecing the story together in your own way. Since you shouldn't be seeing it all in orders. I was getting big pieces through regular play and when I finally opt to get the rest of the clips with the guide, I was surprised to have done so much by myself. It's definitely a game where you should strive to see all of the story. Mainly since it's so good and very well acted. It's currently a dollar in the Humble Narrative bundle and it's worth far more than that.

It's really good.

Nzyme32

Valve actually doing stuff, releasing some Source 2 tools for making VR "Destinations" via photogrammetry. Really cool if you can get hold of a headset to try it.

Eventually we may even get a full standard game from them perhaps

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Noticed that it didn't install because unsigned. Probably need to dig into the FF config stuff again. Ah, done.

I've signed the new version now, and it should work with the beta or nightly without having to jump through hoops.

Adnor

Banned
Was he even unbanned? My industry insider sources told me it was a 24hr ban but they are known to fuck up.

It was a month long ban, he was confused because the US uses month/day/year instead of day/month/year.

Which sadly means he'll miss E3 and the Summer Sale thread :/

zkylon

zkylewd
idk just asking cos there doesn't seem to be anything really serious there and if it's a joke ban for the sales then that's kind of stupid

idk just asking cos there doesn't seem to be anything really serious there and if it's a joke ban for the sales then that's kind of stupid

well at this point you're just asking to get banned with him. Best not to dwell on it.

it was the trump post

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
It's probably safe to assume it's over a post that was deleted and not a joke ban.

neoemonk

header.jpg

Played it last week, and also ended up using a guide to finish off my missing clips.

I was surprised to find so many of them
just asking for coffee, tea, or sugar

Fun game, and the community theories were interesting to read as well. I had my own, and then after reading up on others could definitely see how they could be possible as well.

derExperte

Get http://store.steampowered.com/app/461242/ for free:

header.jpg

http://blog.scssoft.com/2016/06/nat...dlc banner&utm_campaign=National Window Flags

To promote our recently improved external contracts on World of Trucks, we are offering you a time-limited chance to earn an activation key for this new DLC without having to pay a single cent. Here is the deal:

Between today June 8th and June 15th 2016 midnight CET, deliver three (3) World of Trucks contracts in Euro Truck Simulator. To avoid cheating with extremely trivial jobs, each contract must be over a minimum distance of 200 km (125 miles) (segments on a ferry are not counted!).

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of The_Super_Inframan, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 22 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

My Bones -- MB-51CD229854BCACB3 - Taken by crimsonheadGCN. 6 entrants total.
Enigmatis The Ghosts of Maple Creek -- MB-B48839917F558EDD - Taken by alr1ght. 2 entrants total.
Space Codex -- MB-A68238C4DD484525 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 3 entrants total.
Stacks TNT -- MB-9177ECE5F3A68154 - Taken by fuzzy123. 1 entrants total.
Time Mysteries Inheritance - Remastered -- MB-088E11F7471BA076 - Taken by Purkake4. 3 entrants total.
Respawn Man -- MB-166E45CA364E6BD3 - Taken by Kifimbo. 2 entrants total.
Enigmatis 2 The Mists of Ravenwood -- MB-D7F8F1CCE0345B32 - Taken by fuzzy123. 3 entrants total.
Saints Row 2 -- MB-A52EBF8B5EB0FA0D - Taken by PandaPedinte. 2 entrants total.
Risen -- MB-1584B85ACB766258 - Taken by fspm. 1 entrants total.
Deadly Sin 2 -- MB-7150D2739571514E - Taken by septicore. 1 entrants total.
Fire -- MB-A64EB41F94FB98F8 - Taken by Catshade. 5 entrants total.
Morphine -- MB-594CA67A0560E16E - Taken by ExoSoul. 4 entrants total.
Case #8 -- MB-7D902BD1F1D5AE14 - Taken by Eila. 1 entrants total.
City Z -- MB-BC1A3B770ED990F6 - Taken by Kuroyume. 4 entrants total.
Time Mysteries 3 The Final Enigma -- MB-59AB058F01364445 - Taken by Nzyme32. 3 entrants total.
Time Mysteries 2 The Ancient Spectres -- MB-6E54189C25A9A6FC - Taken by someguyinahat. 6 entrants total.
Song of the Myrne What Lies Beneath -- MB-E07D149B11ED8BFF - Taken by fuzzy123. 3 entrants total.
Lucius II -- MB-A6764AB18E9F0B0E - Taken by Belgarion. 8 entrants total.
Left in the Dark No One on Board -- MB-DF1B8C1AA0CCF52D - Taken by Hakkelus. 2 entrants total.
Rush for gold Alaska -- MB-F304FC56737F6A27 - Taken by Ventara. 2 entrants total.
Game Type -- MB-F9A825774782237B - Taken by SSPssp. 4 entrants total.
Polyball -- MB-F7F923F091AAC2F7 - Taken by Natty1. 5 entrants total.

t1465435423z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
i don't feel like watching like 30 minutes of watch dogs 2 but from the kotaku article it sounds kind of encouraging?

i like the idea of being more of an anarchist group than a vigilante, that sounds more fun to me and from the kotaku article it sounds like there'll be more hacking options which sounds cool

honestly the big deal for me about that game was that there was gonna be a really cool like city simulation that you would be able to hack into and play with, so i really hope they double down on that

Enhanced Steam has been updated to version 8.6. This release includes the following changes:
  • Added an item counter to both party's item selection in trade offer windows
  • Added a filter box to wishlist pages, making it easy to find games by name
  • Wishlist sort and filter options are now in a drop down menu, rather than links
  • Added a new wishlist sort option to sort by discount dollar amount
  • Video player HD settings will now be saved between page loads
  • Wishlist totals for large wishlists will display after pressing a button, improving performance
  • Fixed a bug that caused highlighting to break on activity pages
  • Fixed a bug that caused coupons not to display correctly on store pages
  • Fixed a bug that caused "Not Interested" tags to not show on continuous scrolling search results
  • Fixed a bug that caused users homepage carousel to be malformed in some cases
  • Fixed a layout bug with regional price comparison on sale items
  • Gamefly has been renamed to Direct2Drive in price comparisons
  • References to the EU2 region have been removed from regional price displays
  • Closed stores Shinyloot, Adventure Shop, GameTap, GetGames, and Gameolith were removed from comparisons
This update is available for Google Chrome and should update itself automatically within the next 60 minutes. The beta version of the Firefox extension is now available on firefox.enhancedsteam.com

Once again, a HUGE "thank you" goes out to contributor JoiNNN for helping immensely with this release, a lot of these features wouldn't have been possible without him.

As always, please let me know if you encounter any issues with this release.
Nice. Updated to Beta FF and installed it right away. Works but I can't find any way to go to ES options and on anything steamcommunity.com/* it's not hooking at all. But great to see it working.

data

Just had my copy of Prison Architect I bought on G2A get revoked, a whole month after I'd bought it. Never going to visit G2A again.

data

You'd think people would have learned by now.

Thought it'd only happen to retail PC games which would have a high possibility of being stolen copies. I bought it around the same time as a bundle out of which I only wanted Prison Architect and the person who was selling it had 100% positive reviews so it seemed pretty safe. It's not like it was very low either (€10.50). But apparently people can get keys before the payment is fully complete which I wasn't aware of.

Thought it'd only happen to retail PC games which would have a high possibility of being stolen copies. I bought it around the same time as a bundle out of which I only wanted Prison Architect and the person who was selling it had 100% positive reviews so it seemed pretty safe. It's not like it was very low either (€10.50). But apparently people can get keys before the payment is fully complete which I wasn't aware of.
Humble bundle keys are very suspectible to fraud unfortunately.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Nice. Updated to Beta FF and installed it right away. Works but I can't find any way to go to ES options and on anything steamcommunity.com/* it's not hooking at all. But great to see it working.

You should be able to access the options using the "Enhanced Steam" menu at the top of each page. As for steamcommunity.com, that's a Mozilla bug.

L.O.R.D

for once,ubisoft is charging us nice this time,maybe because we have ubisoft ME
however, Watch_Dogs 1 is still not available (banned) in the SA store.

YJr4xdQ.jpg

also,i like the tags:

0JJhJRp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom