• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the PC version of Arkham Knight these days?

I saw a deal for the PS4 version a while ago, but wasn't sure if I should go for it, because the PC version is still cheaper to get (incl. all the extra stuff).

Is the performance okay now and are effects still missing?

KainXVIII

Rocket League game night tomorrow night for any of you guys that will be interested.

It will the first time I play the game, so let's have some fun.

Preferably europeans for low latency, but everybody is welcome.

t1465524000z0.png

1 - NingenJanai
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 - Exosoul
8 -

5 AM in Russia though :( I will gladly play otherwise.

Ludens

Banned
You can give the game away if you already own it in GOG? That seems nice :D

Yes, because the system instead of adding the game to your account (that happens only if you miss the game), it will email you the serial of the game so you can give it away.

Roarer

Rocket League game night tomorrow night for any of you guys that will be interested.

t1465524000z0.png

1 - NingenJanai
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 - Exosoul
8 -

That would be cool and all, but the time slot is not very, uhh, european?

mp1990

Banned

t1465524000z0.png

1 - NingenJanai
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 - Exosoul
8 -
If you're ok with me only being online for only an hour and a half or two (it's gonna be around 10PM here, and unfortunately I can't stay up until late), I'll gladly play with you guys.

If you're ok with me only being online for only an hour and a half or two (it's gonna be around 10PM here, and unfortunately I can't stay up until late), I'll gladly play with you guys.

Sure.

Also changed the title for all the complainers about it non being euroish..

Knurek

My budget is the amount of money I have in my steam wallet right now. That is: a bit more than 20 euro. It should be enough to buy between 3 and 6 indie games I want.

My budget will be whatever ZTD costs.

Root Double B route is, literally, the cancer.
So far.
Please, less school happy times and more mindfucks. Please.

Lain

come the fuck on Groupees

No guys, this is not the first time i'm using this paypal account with you. I've used this account to pay for all 155 bundles I bought from you throughout the years. Jeez.

Everyone is gonna suffer from this like I did uh.

Lain

Personally having seen those threads before, I'd prefer to have fewer more interesting recommendations than the kitchen sink approach. Like instead of 100 write-ups, maybe just 30 curated write-ups and then a bunch of text listings. I know a lot of other people prefer the opposite, so I can't say if this is feedback worth hearing or not.

Sounds like a worthwhile suggestion. I mean, it's hidden gems after all. There are obviously many great games that won't get featured, but keeping it focused on the best with mentions for the rest sounds fair.

bjaelke

Speaking of football, free update for Cities: Skyline:
Cities: Skylines - Match Day Introduces the Team Spirit to Your Town!

Available for free to all players of Cities:Skylines “Match Day” allows mayor-players to add stadiums to their towns – and comes with all of the benefits and challenges of hosting major sporting events in their citizens’ backyard.

The free “Match Day” DLC includes:

A Stadium for your City - Build a stadium in your city and become the home of a major sports franchise
Match Day Mechanics: Prepare for increased traffic coming to and from your arena on match day – and reap the rewards from ticket revenue
Customize your local team colors
New stadium-related policies
A New Hat for Chirper (!)
Cities: Skylines - Match Day

redlacs

noooo, i think my account was just hijacked. i received message its being used elsewhere so it logged me off. i immediately received mail that mobile authentificator was successfully added. it wasnt me so i followedd the suggested link where i saw option to lock my account so i did and i received recovery code email which i entered but that was useless because it said i should then follow with my mobile auth.. i never had phone protection in place. now another email informing me that my mail was changed too. im boned, arent i

noooo, i think my account was just hijacked. i received message its being used elsewhere so it logged me off. i immediately received mail that mobile authentificator was successfully added. it wasnt me so i followedd the suggested link where i saw option to lock my account so i did and i received recovery code email which i entered but that was useless because it said i should then follow with my mobile auth.. i never had phone protection in place. now another email informing me tht my mail was changed too. im boned, arent i

That sounds pretty serious. I hope you'll be able to recover your account.

Li Kao

Hey guys, I need a little info on Geforce Experience optimization: is Nvidia idea of optimization 30 or 60 fps ? I mean I just saw that GFE settings for Witcher 3 are higher than what I opted for, but if the trade off is 30 fps I'm not so interested.

Unai

Hey guys, I need a little info on Geforce Experience optimization: is Nvidia idea of optimization 30 or 60 fps ? I mean I just saw that GFE settings for Witcher 3 are higher than what I opted for, but if the trade off is 30 fps I'm not so interested.

It's usually in the 40s for most games, in a way that it won't go bellow 30 at all if possible. But there's a slide there that let you adjust whether you want more perfomance or eye candy.

Welp
Gonna be spending a large unneeded amount of cash just to watch the ea & ms e3 streams at work :v

I took the day off to catch Monday's E3 streems. I always do on E3 week but decided to go to work Tuesday because Nintendo's E3 Direct sounds awful not to warrant a day off.

Also I am eyeing on Kopanito as well. The game page says online multiplayer is in the works.

ExoSoul

Banned

Preferably twilight zoneiens for low latency, but everybody is welcome.

t1465524000z0.png

1 - NingenJanai
2 - mp1990
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 - Exosoul
8 -

If I may ask: why did you set it to begin at 2am GMT?

79,000 people are playing GTA5 on Steam:O 3 most played right now. I've not seen such high numbers since it came out.

Is the update worth checking out? GTA5 is just one of those online multiplayer titles I really wanted to sink into but I never found anyone to play with. It seems like it would be a lot of fun if you found a good crew.

Ludens

Banned
yeah, when I saw the QTE shit I knew it was not going to be great...

Well, honestly no Sherlock game is really good, they are all average, some are much entertaining, but I think there's not a single title capable to go beyond a 7/10, and I played all of them.
The Awaken, that was just horrible and boring.

NEW TIME SCHEDULE

The estimated game length will be between 1 and 2 hours.

t1465567200z0.png

1 - NingenJanai
2 - Endruen
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 - Exosoul
8 -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom