• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you need any help not buying anything during the Steam sale, Australia has a way to help you out as they have scientifically discovered the world's ugliest colour.
353_pantone_448C-300x0.jpg

Just make your own Steam skin using that and you are all good.

Perfect!

Nordicus

you did well, Nordicus, very well indeed.
now, don't forget to play it
I won't forget. I'll just decide not to in favor of other games scratching an itch that I have at the exact moment I finish a game :(

The scenario is inevitable. Might need to spam TitS dialog screenshots at myself.
what are you not seeing? uplay and origin libraries are too limited, MS store will be a disaster, we all know that. And gog is a good guy that offers huge variety of games. What other competition do you see?
I can see GOG simply never getting the clout because AAA publishers are too scared of pirates to create a GOG version of their game in a timely manner, if at all.

Although, HAH at people defending Windows Store by calling Steam a monopoly. If anything, they're gatekeeping Microsoft from having a proper one.

I doubt UWP is gonna be successful. That's why I haven't bought anything from the Winstore and never will. Believe it's gonna be a pain in the future once MS abandons the store and UWP, so why bother.
Think if it was up to Xbox division, their games would be on Steam and probably an Xbox client ala Origin/Uplay but MS is forcing them and I believe Winstore exclusivity will end sooner than later.

I payed the PES demo. It was mediocre.

I have played a lot of PES in the past. The crowd is still dead. The "stagger" animations are so overblown now.

I don't think I can pull the trigger.

bbd23

Was hyped to hear we were getting a release date for chapter 5 of dreamfall chapters only to launch the game and see that my saves are gone because my old hard drive broke and I thought it had cloud saving

:(

EDIT: Oh shit for some reason you had to launch the game a second time

thank you god!

Knurek

I payed the PES demo. It was mediocre.

I have played a lot of PES in the past. The crowd is still dead. The "stagger" animations are so overblown now.

I don't think I can pull the trigger.

Given that the demo has unlimited playtime, and has Lewandowski's team, there's simply no reason at all to pay for the full version.

Ookibloks at 90% off for the next 24 hours. Totally slipped past my radar on release, but it looks good? One user review calls it a Qix x Kickle Cublicle mix which sounds too good to be true.

Can't believe VIDEOBALL is $10. Expected a little higher 'cause it has online multiplayer. That price should be great for growing the community online. I think the game will occupy the same sort of space as Nidhogg, great for parties.

Phawx

That actually looks pretty damn cool.

Yea I'm playing it some more and the polish they've already done on the game is impressive. I'm not sure how long they were working on it, but it seems like they put a lot of time into it or they have some really talented people over there.

Don't know how many people are in the Alpha as I can't get a multiplayer game to start regardless of how long I wait.

zkylon

zkylewd
So if you need any help not buying anything during the Steam sale, Australia has a way to help you out as they have scientifically discovered the world's ugliest colour.
353_pantone_448C-300x0.jpg

Just make your own Steam skin using that and you are all good.

lol

that's pretty good

Nzyme32

Yeahhhh, I think I'll just delete this, since it's borked...

What's the best image host for Gaf? :p

I made a thread if anyone is interested: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1230683

http://steamcommunity.com/devdays

qO1Xu2g.png

Steam Dev Days returns to Seattle this October. Join Valve and your fellow Steam developers to learn about and discuss new Steam features and advances in gaming on Windows, OS X, Linux and SteamOS.

Steam Dev Days will cover a variety of topics that are relevant and exciting to PC gaming, including virtual reality, user generated content, Steam hardware initiatives, business and marketing best practices, plus much more.

Check out the Steam Dev Days 2014 archive to get taste of what you can expect this year.

TOPICS INCLUDE:

• Virtual Reality
  • What’s new for SteamVR, features, game design and technical discussions.
  • Steam Hardware
  • Learn integration best practices for the Steam Controller and what advancements are coming for the Steam Controller and Steam Link.
  • Steam Business and Marketing
  • Steam growth, new features, and what to consider before, during and after your launch your title on Steam.
  • Steam Workshop and User-Generated Content
  • How to create significant ongoing value to your product, a deeper engagement with customers and rewarding users creating value.
  • Stay tuned for more...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Oh there's a trailer for the new Styx game. Cool

I hope some gameplay videos surface, too, as the trailer gives the impression that the game is orientated more around action than stealth, especially with the giant boss(?) at the end.

I have a technical question regarding browser addons.

Like in my part time job, we have to work using a website. When we click sth. like "Start working", the time is counted, but we cant see how long we worked at that point, since the thing is only updated every few hours.
So anyone knows if its possible that, as soon as I click start working, that some kind of timer starts to see how long I worked for?

Have we already mentioned that the Talos Principle DLC is $3.74 USD at Humble?

With the Monthly discount, it's around $3.36. That's the cheapest I've seen so I went ahead and picked it up.

Of course, I haven't even started the main game. I'm still a SteamGAFfer, even if I'm spending all of my time in the game which shall not be mentioned here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom