• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buraindo

I watched a few videos and gameplay wise it's similar to Space Marine (as in, you hack at people with chainsaws and shoot them with bolters) but right now it's like a Battlefield game set in the 40k universe. Doubt that the MMO part will come out anytime soon.

Yeah I played the game and it's pretty much that, Battlefield Space Marine.
Thing is, I read this is supposed to come out of Early Access soon but I don't feel like the game's anywhere near ready for that. It's a really rough game though I think it has plenty of potential.

Yeah I played the game and it's pretty much that, Battlefield Space Marine.
Thing is, I read this is supposed to come out of Early Access soon but I don't feel like the game's anywhere near ready for that. It's a really rough game though I think it has plenty of potential.

Didn't know that they intended to leave Early Access soon and yup, that sounds like a pretty foolish idea. The videos I saw mentioned a ton of performance issues.

data

Is AVG still the most recommended free antivirus? 'cause I've unnoticedly gone without an antivirus for months now

Ozium

Is AVG still the most recommended free antivirus? 'cause I've unnoticedly gone without an antivirus for months now

if you've gone unnoticed then why do you need one now?

as soon as you get one that's how they get you

stick to windows defender

Is there anyway to get the mobile app caught up in regards to messages and to make sure I'm receiving them all? The app blows at actually telling me I have messages.

L.O.R.D

a week ago i said the same thing.
windows defender will not always protect you.i test an old USB flash drive with it and it says it's clean,next thing i was hit by an old USB virus.

data

my windows got corrupted for some reason

and I have no idea why since I never forcefully shut it down

so I'm blaming it on a virus or something idk

Khronico

CkjFjk8VEAE-301.jpg

giphy.gif

sheaaaa

Anyone know what the deal is with Guilty Gear Xrd's PC release? There's a new version out on PS4 but doesn't seem to be getting a PC release any time soon?

gngf123

Windows defender last time I checked had one of the worst detection rates among the commonly used anti malware tools. It really isn't something that should be trusted.

shockdude

Panda Free Antivirus is awesome. It ranks really high in free antivirus tests while keeping an extremely low profile. I can count the number of Pro version ads I see per year on one hand, and it's saved me several times when I tried installing things with bundled crapware.

gngf123

Anyone know what the deal is with Guilty Gear Xrd's PC release? There's a new version out on PS4 but doesn't seem to be getting a PC release any time soon?

ArcSys is what is up. All of their PC releases are delayed.

We will get Revelator eventually, but who knows when.

the regular version took a while to come to PC too...unless they outright say it's not happening then it's probably coming at a later date

Panda Free Antivirus is awesome. It ranks really high in free antivirus tests while keeping an extremely low profile. I can count the number of Pro version ads I see per year on one hand, and it's saved me several times when I tried installing things with bundled crapware.

I use this too. However, I see a Pro version ad pop up in the corner every time I turn my PC on. It's annoying but it's worth it.

zkylon

zkylewd
oh apparently blood and wine broke the no spiders mod so...

maybe i'll play disgaea

i need something to cleanse myself

394Qm3p.gif

Aight, I give up on WildStar. The only reason it has any players on Steam is because everyone migrated to the client. Every zone is dead as fuck - I went on characters ranging from level 1 to 40ish, saw maybe 5 people outside of Thayd.

Just kill it already.

Legion, please save me.

Bluth54

I wonder does Valve give any incentive to devs and publishers to make Linux versions of games? I feel like if they really wanted Steam Machines/Steam OS to succeed they should give devs and publishers a small percentage off their cut (maybe 27% or 28% of the purchase price goes to Valve instead of 30%). They would basically be "paying" devs and publishers to port games to Linux without actually directly paying them.

394Qm3p.gif

Aight, I give up on WildStar. The only reason it has any players on Steam is because everyone migrated to the client. Every zone is dead as fuck - I went on characters ranging from level 1 to 40ish, saw maybe 5 people outside of Thayd.

Just kill it already.

Legion, please save me.

Well at least you tried, you gave more of a shit about Wildstar than all the dozens of players it seems, Steam came too late for Wildstar sadly.

ok how about disgaea mods

will love to see a mod that adds a higher res version of the old style ui
Disgaea is near perfect. The only way to make it any better is to replace the prinny sprite with the currently used ones in d5 and replace every character with prinnies.

Now thats art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom