• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocket League game in a few hours for any of you guys that will be interested.

It will the first time I play the game, so let's have some fun.

Preferably europeans for low latency, but everybody is welcome.

The estimated game length will be between 1 and 2 hours.

t1465567200z0.png

1 - NingenJanai
2 - Endruen
3 - gngf123
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 - Exosoul
8 - DunderHassan

Garou

Question to Steam-pros:
I'm currently on a trip back in Europe. Are there any bad things that can happen if I switch my account-region back to here, buy something and later switch back to my Asian country when I get back home? I still have my local PayPal-account.

The Steam-support-page talks about cooldowns, is there anything permanent that might stick to the account?

Quoting myself. Has anyone used the country-switch option on vacation?

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I've never got this joke.

Well, first you'll want to play this: Frog Fractions

Then you'll want to check out the Frog Fractions 2 Kickstarter.

Especially this part:

It will not be called "Frog Fractions 2." It will probably be called something like "Lost Kingdom: Reckoning," by Fork Bomb LLC or "Turbo Finance 2015" by Vespenta Holdings. Does that Russian flight sim on Desura look suspicious to you? Better play it just to make sure! Or maybe it'll be a plugin for Bonzi Buddy and you'll discover it when your grandpa asks you to make his email go faster. Wait, are you playing Frog Fractions 2 right now?

And then for good measure, read this polygon article: How to Shave Obama: Behind the baffling, nearly two-year-long quest to find Frog Fractions 2

zkylon

zkylewd
Disgaea is near perfect. The only way to make it any better is to replace the prinny sprite with the currently used ones in d5 and replace every character with prinnies.

Now thats art
well the pc release is kind of dodgy, moving the cursor is pretty annoying and the button prompts set to like 1, 2, 3, etc... are weird as fuck

fiddled a bit with the settings and went with disabling all vfxs except ui (old ui is just too blurry to be usable) and new map textures, but without the normal maps (cos those seem like they were very lazily done)

looks pretty alright, i also installed the "pretty prinny" mod that gives me proper 360 button prompts and apparently does other good things, but that was mainly what i wanted

game so far is really charming and the mechanics are kind of confusing in a pretty amusing way so it's just fun so far

i hear bad things about the grinding in disgaea but it's so nice to go from the worst, most nihilistic writing in the world to something just fun and light hearted

394Qm3p.gif

Aight, I give up on WildStar. The only reason it has any players on Steam is because everyone migrated to the client. Every zone is dead as fuck - I went on characters ranging from level 1 to 40ish, saw maybe 5 people outside of Thayd.

Just kill it already.

Legion, please save me.

RIP in peace.

Anyone know if I might be able to use the DS4 for Zero Time Dilemma?

Steam page says it has full controller support, which means it supports x-input controllers as usual.

If your DS4 has been configured to play other games before, I believe you'll be able to use it for that game as well.

FLD

i hear bad things about the grinding in disgaea but it's so nice to go from the worst, most nihilistic writing in the world to something just fun and light hearted

The grinding is mostly for the optional post-game content. You don't really need to grind if all you're doing is going through the story. And even then, every Disgaea game has a few maps that are pretty much made solely to be exploited for grinding. If you're doing it right, you're gaining dozens of levels at a time. It's actually kinda fun if you really get into it.

Soriku

Steam page says it has full controller support, which means it supports x-input controllers as usual.

If your DS4 has been configured to play other games before, I believe you'll be able to use it for that game as well.

This would be the first time I'm using a controller to play any PC game. I have DS4Windows installed. Generally, how do you get a game to register the controller instead of the mouse and keyboard? Is this done through in-game settings?

This would be the first time I'm using a controller to play any PC game. I have DS4Windows installed. Generally, how do you get a game to register the controller instead of the mouse and keyboard? Is this done through in-game settings?

Not usually, just make sure your controller is on before you boot the game up. It should just work.

Rocket League game night tomorrow night for any of you guys that will be interested.

t1465567200z0.png

You mean today tonight?
Might join in, need to get back in form, put me in the last/reserve spot.

Edit: today tonight this day not tomorrow not toyesterday but tonight and tomorning in some places.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Quoting myself. Has anyone used the country-switch option on vacation?

You're expected to use your home country when travelling abroad. The selection box offers up to two options: one as determined by your IP and another as determined by the region within which you last completed a purchase. If the store automatically changes to Europe, you can easily switch back to Asia.

Bluth54

Messed up in Wasteland 2, just bought a bunch of useless weapons at the Citadel, is there any way to remedy this?
Load an earlier save or sell back the weapons for cheap.
Yeah I bought some weapons from that guy too but lucky I had a save right before I bought those weapons.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Looks like 999 is coming to Steam:
https://twitter.com/Uchikoshi_Eng/status/741171506827255808

Now if only Capcom listened and brought Ghost Trick.. and Ace Attorney series :")

They'll probably do it...

...Once they're done porting literally every Resident Evil game to Steam. Which I don't mind!!

At the very least, I see them doing those series before Dino Crisis.
Let alone, Clock Tower series/Haunting Ground.

---

Really excited if so, I've wanted to play the series, just... Not on handheld. Was hoping with the third one coming to Steam, the other two may too.

Vuze

Watch Dogs crashes 3 out of 5 times at startup and the Steam board is full of complaints about the same issue

Good to see they've fixed the PC version in the 2 years since release

gngf123

t1465567200z0.png

1 - NingenJanai
2 - Endruen
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 - Exosoul
8 - DunderHassan

I'll be in my office, but I'm up for taking a break for half an hour to join you guys for a couple of games if that's okay.

t1465567200z0.png

1 - NingenJanai
2 - Endruen
3 - gngf123
4 - Teppic
5 - redlacs
6 - Razakin
7 - Exosoul
8 - DunderHassan

? - Madn
? -
? -

I'll be in my office, but I'm up for taking a break for half an hour to join you guys for a couple of games if that's okay.

Sure, not sure I have you as a steam friend, send me a friend request :)

Teppic

t1465567200z0.png

1 - NingenJanai
2 - Endruen
3 - gngf123
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 - Exosoul
8 - DunderHassan
I'd like to join. Haven't played it much. No mic.

Okay. Found a timer now, so anyone knows a Chrome extension that will count every time I press Enter on a website? I want that everytime I press it, a counter goes +1.

Tizoc

Onechanbara Z2 got a 7 MB update:
- measures for 4k resolution display.
:expand fullscreen with holding a rate.*it is possible that some black frame comes out(Letter box).
- fixed the bug running fast at high refresh rate monitor.
:The monitor set 60Hz (144Hz, 120Hz, etc.) keeps 60fps.
- fixed minor bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom