• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

HOT

Xii2gpb.jpg
Fuck yeah super hot

Ehhh not as appealing as previous Monthlys. Plus Dark Souls 2 as an early unlock for the next month? Guess all the signs point to me skipping July's.

Hektor

Bought it for Stellaris. rest of the bundle is a disappointment of disinterest and already exiting ownership

Regginator

Damn, that's a pretty good bundle. Stellaris made me doubt, but if I knew that Ashes was going to be in beforehand, I'd probably have pulled the trigger, lol. Ah well, no biggie. DS2 is the new unlock, and I still haven't played it on PC, maybe I'll get that.

Tizoc

Ehhh not as appealing as previous Monthlys. Plus Dark Souls 2 as an early unlock for the next month? Guess all the signs point to me skipping July's.
But what if the remaining unlocks are worth it?
Course one wont know til after the fact :s

I hope we will get a game and event with this summer sale like in 2015 and before. Are the Flash Sales and daily Deals totally over?

Jawmuncher

Super Hot is the only good game this month.
Humble stays disappointing. Especially since I didn't care about Stellaris. I'm not gonna buy in for another year in august when mine runs out. Easier to just buy what I want from the Buy/Sell thread

Nabs

I own all the games I'd be interested it. The rest don't look very good to me.

jneRK4e.png

I wonder what happened.

glad I didn't buy the monthly. I own most of it. Wish I got Brigador but there are future sales.

Looking up the reviews, people complain that the dev "abandoned" the game (it used to be an EA title)

A lot of games that start in EA end up with this problem once finished. Almost unfairly harsh.

lazerfox

SUPER

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (lazerfox, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

SUPERHOT -- MB-556A6A8F9930F2FD - Taken by Dusk Golem. 24 entrants total.

t1496434206z1.png

Arthea

http://i.imgur.com/jneRK4e.png[/IMG

I wonder what happened.[/QUOTE]

as far as I'm aware, the dev abandoned this game and it needs some work

also what happened to Humble promise to include only positively rated games?

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
Meh bundle

Dark Souls 2 is great but hoped for DOOM or sth similar from last year

Brigador Up-Armoured Edition has gone live it seems. I've been looking forward to giving it another go since I didn't have the time when I bought it in the Winter sale.

Endruen

jneRK4e.png

I wonder what happened.

It's a shame, I heard of it a couple of months ago and wanted to try it at least.
Hopefully someone will give it away.

Hektor

ItHF5Yr.png

MBNbNgd.png

Given the amount of content in Tekken and the fact that there aren't any server issues that make the online unplayable, Tekken 7 will probably enjoy a much longer life

Ibuki

Banned
Mildly disappointed by the Monthly, because I already own Superhot.

But Snake Pass went on sale for $10, so that has redeemed my day in regards to video games.

So many strategy games, I guess I should have known with Stellaris being the early unlock :( Maybe that means next month will be mostly RPG games

Jawmuncher

ItHF5Yr.png

MBNbNgd.png

Given the amount of content in Tekken and the fact that there aren't any server issues that make the online unplayable, Tekken 7 will probably enjoy a much longer life

So definitely a case of SFV not being up to task, rather than no market for fighting on Pc like some would've claimed

Regginator

If you want to subscribe to a new month but already own Dark Souls 2, I have a copy of Dragon's Dogma that I want to trade for it. Hit me up if you're interested.

edit: gone

Amzin

I already own Stellaris, SUPERHOT, and Plague, but I like all 3 games so that's still a decent bundle objectively :p Maize, Brigador, AoS all on my wishlist though I think. Not the most exciting bundle but I don't think it's bad.

Not particularly keen on DS2 unlock but usually that means the other unlocks are more my speed.

maty

Not a bad bundle but not really interested in strategy games. Guesss I'll give away or trade some of them.

Eager to try Superhot.

It's a shame, I heard of it a couple of months ago and wanted to try it at least.
Hopefully someone will give it away.

Its pretty good. It got buried by negative reviews for how the developers handled the PR. When they announced it was leaving EA, the game started getting few negative reviews from those that frankly expected way too much. To stop the flow of negative reviews, the developer promised 3 big updates. Which were underwhelming and then things got ugly. The game on its own is good..

Uzzy

ItHF5Yr.png

MBNbNgd.png

Lets hope so, cause at least with SFV I can play against people on PS4, whereas Tekken is limited to just the PC player base.

bbd23

ItHF5Yr.png

MBNbNgd.png

it also just reached Overwhelmingly Positive for steam reviews!

Kssio_Aug

ItHF5Yr.png

MBNbNgd.png

That's so great to see. Better games (and here I talk about technical quality) deserves better indeed. I'm considering getting Tekken 7 but I'm a total noob in fighting games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom