• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
TFTB was good. But far from GOTY material. I liked it a lot and would play Season 2 for sure, but it's not GOTY.

Ah yes, the "what defines a goty" talk, thats always cool. You and Wok will get along nicely.

ModBot said:
Instructions for FeedMeAStrayCat:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FeedMeAStrayCat, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Silence of the Sleep -- MB-FABCE69204345C58 - Taken by Danielsan. 4 entrants total.

t1496514453z1.png

Extra extraaaa

Does it include everything?

It includes all characters, but doesn't include the secondary stuff like alternate colors and announcer voices.

Also, I am somewhat amused by the way that store page put "GUILTY GEAR Xrd REV 2 Upgrade?" in the description as if they themselves are not sure.

Enjoy! :)

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (StrangeRoboMemory, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Duck Game -- MB-DFDED616CBBDDE09 - Taken by Jawmuncher
qzNSxgo.jpg
Small Radios Big Televisions -- MB-1295C58828C498F2 - Taken by Madventure
Wasted -- MB-1E798A0426ABD1B4 - Taken by fspm

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
those Telltale leaks btw, we're really never gonna get Wolf Season 2 huh :(

Anteater

I think dino crisis will make a come back, I believe in Jawmuncher, if it doesn't come back within the next 20 years you can ban my fucking ass

Lain

I don't remember if the date for the Two Worlds II DLC was known, but I got this email from topware about it plus the Season Pass being 36% off, so I might as well copy/paste:

Dear Two Worlds II owner - Return to Antaloor!

The wait is over! The latest installment in the Two Worlds’ franchise, Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae, will be available on the 15th of June, 2017 for PC, Mac, Linux and the Steam OS, and you can save 30%, if you pre-order now!

After the blockbuster success of Two Worlds II: Pirates of the Flying Fortress, TopWare Interactive and Reality Pump Studios have created a brand new chapter in the phenomenal RPG series! With an all new HD graphics engine, new enemies, weapons and a completely revamped alchemy system, Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae will take you on yet another immersive adventure through the world of Antaloor!

36% off Season Pass link

But the adventure doesn’t stop there for season pass holders! The Season Pass also includes the follow-up DLC, Two Worlds II, Shattered Embrace, which will launch during Q4 of 2017. Don’t miss out on the chance to continue the fight in Antaloor!

If you pre-order before the 15th of June, 2017, you will receive 36% off of the Two Worlds II Season Pass. Which includes exclusive digital deluxe content for season pass holders, such as new avatars, in-game bonus items, the original soundtracks from all the Two Worlds games, art books, compendiums, novels, posters, and maps. The Season Pass is available in our online shop, as well as the stand-alone edition of Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae!

Mivey

I liked Life is Strange. It's a nice litmus test to tell me if a person has bad taste in video games. It's rare to find something so effective.

I liked Gone Home, and while I don't have any real opinion on LiS I tried the free first episode and bounced off it real quick, just wasn't feelin' it at the time. :3

Yakkue

I liked Gone Home, and while I don't have any real opinion on LiS I tried the free first episode and bounced off it real quick, just wasn't feelin' it at the time. :3

Never played Gone Home, but the same happened to me with the first episode of LiS. Just didn't grab me at all.

Parsnip

HeadLander is great and funny, but it's a bit unpolished, considering I lost a whole hour because, after quitting, the only option I had was New Game.
And also the Steam overlay doesn't work (and I believe achievements are broken too, since I unlocked only one in a couple of hours).

Worked just fine over here.

Never has a game's terrible quality of writing made me so absurdly irritated to see it praised.

But each to their own.

Telltale games have softened everyone up to terrible dialogue.

Personally I don't even need to 'play' Life is Strange to know it ain't for me. Just another skipped PS+ title to me is all I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom