• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzyme32

Oats Studios "Volume 1" Official Trailer

Youtube and Steam streaming soon. Looks pretty cool:

LBoKGfD.png

Phawx

I haven't had a disc drive in years - but I love Hollow Knight that much, that I kind of want it

Indiebox only gives you a Steam code. The Discs are most likely OST and some artstuffs

You can consider IndieBox stuff as a CE of sorts.

Jawmuncher

Battleborn had a lot of issues.

- Artstyle is ugly
- Didn't clearly communicate what it was
- You had to unlock heroes through ridiculous means (A new patch fixed that thankfully)
- The MP tried way too hard to be "MLG", that it's not really fun

The funniest thing is, the best mission of the game is the prolouge/tutorial mission. The whole game should've been like that and a different take on MP presented. Might not have made it a hit, but probably would've at least done a bit better.

lEwACD5.png

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 15 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (pantsattack, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Deponia Doomsday -- MB-1A88E9618EF94704 - Taken by Javier23. 11 entrants total.
A Pixel Story -- MB-BF959F916898510F - Taken by Arthea. 7 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
t1cxE6r.gif
Day of the Tentacle -- MB-4609E8BBBC987614 - Taken by lazerfox. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Flat Heroes -- MB-D71DAF793B2F1D3A - Taken by Vlad. 3 entrants total.
Guacamelee Super Turbo -- MB-2551199FC0CFA165 - Taken by longlivegaming. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
t1cxE6r.gif
t1cxE6r.gif
Invisible, Inc -- MB-E0CB5D8C45CEFAFC - Taken by zkylon. 22 entrants total.
Lovely Weather We're Having -- MB-B2FF7D483E18662C - Taken by Diedac. 2 entrants total.
Megabyte Punch -- MB-C6A57C4A3B7A0342 - Taken by ThirtyFour. 2 entrants total.
Mu Cartographer -- MB-462F45B2CF4DB31C - Taken by data. 2 entrants total.
Okhlos -- MB-77E69FFC455D9018 - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat. 4 entrants total.
Orcs Must Die! GOTY -- MB-CA90A5B3488D228E - Taken by White Wolf. 3 entrants total.
President for a Day - Corruption -- MB-CEAA03EA218BB4FD
t1cxE6r.gif
Raiden IV: OverKill -- MB-5B0E4085668AE6EC - Taken by Jawmuncher. 12 entrants total.
Volgarr the Viking -- MB-59DE3DAED5F86268 - Taken by illusionary. 2 entrants total.

t1496714648z1.png

Some fun/interesting games I like (and some bundle extras).

OK, tried to add Free For All, maybe it worked...maybe not.
hqdefault.jpg

Mark of the ninja is 80% off. Should I expect the same mark off during the sale? If I buy it during the sale it would contribute to cards I can sell assuming they are doing the same promo.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Mark of the ninja is 80% off. Should I expect the same mark off during the sale? If I buy it during the sale it would contribute to cards I can sell assuming they are doing the same promo.

Mark of the Ninja is an amazing stealth game with great action. It has been heavily discounted a few times, but 80% off is probably pretty good.

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Kholat -- MB-59D06AA5C00C8E9F - Taken by Madventure
xheRJRF.gif
POSTAL 2 -- MB-07F6EC42F449F86E - Taken by Jawmuncher

Vamphuntr

I was so hyped for Kohlat because I find the Dyatlov pass incident so interesting. The game itself is pretty bad and cheap on the side. It's short and frustrating, especially the enemies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of pantsattack, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 15 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (pantsattack, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Day of the Tentacle -- MB-4609E8BBBC987614 - Taken by lazerfox. 1 entrants total.
Guacamelee Super Turbo -- MB-2551199FC0CFA165 - Taken by longlivegaming. 2 entrants total.
Lovely Weather We're Having -- MB-B2FF7D483E18662C - Taken by Diedac. 2 entrants total.
Mini Metro -- MB-D18FD12FC04E763C - Taken by gabbo. 2 entrants total.
Orcs Must Die! GOTY -- MB-CA90A5B3488D228E - Taken by White Wolf. 3 entrants total.
Raiden IV: OverKill -- MB-5B0E4085668AE6EC - Taken by Jawmuncher. 12 entrants total.
Volgarr the Viking -- MB-59DE3DAED5F86268 - Taken by illusionary. 2 entrants total.

t1496714648z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of pantsattack, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

t1cxE6r.gif

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: One or more keys you added were already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1496715337z1.png

def sim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom