• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cels

Signed up for the IndieBox Hollow Knight deal. Never done that before, so I'm kinda hyped for a nice boxed package for the first time in like a decade.

never heard of these indiebox people but i love hollow knight. i looked at the site and i guess it's like one of those random surprise services where you don't know exactly what you're getting. i'm not really down for that.

Cels

I've seen it all now.

Someone with no VN experience buying the VN bundle and starting with Nekopara, while not liking the art of Fata Morgana.

Humanity was a mistake.

i like fata morgana but the art isn't really all that great

on the other hand, nekopara art is...something else...

Ascheroth

If they already like anime, especially that kind of anime, the sentiment doesn't seem so out there.
I'm not judging but I keep forgetting that the world is unfair.
i like fata morgana but the art isn't really all that great

on the other hand, nekopara art is...something else...
Heh, goes to show how different tastes are and all that.
My first reaction when seeing Fata Morgana and one reason why I bought it was essentially "yo, that artstyle is amazing."

Any hack n slash game recently released in the vibe of diablo and torchlight?
Getting the itch to play something alike.
If you never played Titan Quest, you definitely should take a look at it -
http://store.steampowered.com/app/475150/Titan_Quest_Anniversary_Edition/
that Tekken customization is my biggest reason for wanting the game. Im weird.
Same here, i'm bad at fighting games but i still want to get Tekken 7 because of customization. Still too expensive only for that
I gave Bayonetta a go the other day, but some stuff is wonky... This isn't normal, right? It's not some weird, stylistic thing?

Anybody know of a fix?
You're using nonstandard screen resolution, change it standard 1920x1080.

Damn, F.E.A.R. was like %20 scaring 80% shooting but in Extraction Point this is like fifty-fifty, i just wanted to shot some replicas. :p Damn good DLC for now. (didn' finish yet.)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So, Dissidia is only PS4. SE stays losing :")

For now. Squeenix has a penchant for shooting itself in the foot by way of accepting temporary exclusivity cheques, sure, but isn't quite one for arbitrary hard exclusivity.

Parsnip

I gave Bayonetta a go the other day, but some stuff is wonky... This isn't normal, right? It's not some weird, stylistic thing?

Anybody know of a fix?

It's a known issue on some setups using nonstandard resolutions.

I thought they fixed that, from patch notes.
Fixed the ”picture-in-picture" graphical issue in the ‘film strip' cutscenes at certain resolutions

Is your game somehow not up to date?

Freezard

Damn, F.E.A.R. was like %20 scaring 80% shooting but in Extraction Point this is like fifty-fifty, i just wanted to shot some replicas. :p Damn good DLC for now. (didn' finish yet.)

Play Perseus Mandate - it's 95% shooting 5% scaring. Although it's overall a lot worse than EP, at least there's action.

kurahador

Shadowrun Returns finally clicked with me. Pretty bare bones and linear storywise, but it's solid in everything else. Can't wait to finish this and move on to Dragonfall and Hong Kong which I heard is alot better.

Play Perseus Mandate - it's 95% shooting 5% scaring. Although it's overall a lot worse than EP, at least there's action.

Hope not againts so many heavy armor replicas, these are not fun. Extraction Point style suits game concept perfectly but fuck, so much jump scaring, lol.

There is not much story in second dlc?

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Shadowrun Returns finally clicked with me. Pretty bare bones and linear storywise, but it's solid in everything else. Can't wait to finish this and move on to Dragonfall and Hong Kong which I heard is alot better.

I'm in the minority here, but I adored Returns and lost interest in the series after playing through Dragonfall.

Freezard

Hope not againts so many heavy armor replicas, these are not fun. Extraction Point style suits game concept perfectly but fuck, so much jump scaring, lol.

There is not much story in second dlc?

There is some but mostly from laptops and such, not cutscenes. Both DLC are non-canon anyway. I just never liked PM cause most of the content is recycled, whereas in EP the campaign was pretty unique and scary.

I want to buy Nier but I can't justify full price for a game that needs a mod to work properly do we think Platinum will ever patch it?

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Loot Hero DX Plus Soundtrack -- MB-88C2F5264C1C6D76 - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat

Pixieking

Banned
I want to buy Nier but I can't justify full price for a game that needs a mod to work properly do we think Platinum will ever patch it?

Looking less and less likely they'll patch it. Best thing to do is wait another 3 weeks or so until the Summer Sale starts - it's bound to be at least 20% off.

PARANO1A

I'm sorry but wtf is this Humble Teach Me Senpai bundle?? It feels like I somehow ended up in an extremely sinister part of the dark web that I never thought to be real with all this loli-looking stuff. I've quickly deleted my browser history before the feds burst through my door.

I'm having none of this shit thank you very much.
I'm idling it for cards and very worried about this stuff popping up on my friends lists as 'in game' 😓

prudislav

So, Dissidia is only PS4. SE stays losing :")
well why would PS youtube channeů have mentions of any other platforms in trailers :-D
still remember the mess with Nier on Square channel :-D
and its square if steam version ever happens it will be out of nowhere :-D

prudislav

https://www.dissidiafinalfantasynt.com/

"Exclusively on PS4" I guess they mean it.
Not saying i am expecting steam release or something , but still if it ever happens it will be out of nowhere especially with Kekmo involved ;-)

Looking at FFX/X-2 HD, Nier or DQH all of them mention only Sony platforms on website ... and all these "Only on" "exclusive" tags became quite a mess in last couple years especially with 3rd party devs

Jawmuncher

81xbJa9ERUL.jpg

Ascheroth

Hm Type-0 HD was just 5(?) months after the console version. But there's still no news about World of Final Fantasy on the other hand.
So who the hell knows what the hell Square Enix is doing with this one.

guys stop relying on Square to deliver, they announced FF7 Remake 2 years ago and look where they are now

just play some XIV or X-HD and think happy thoughts😅💭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom